420 Magazine Background

420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By HashGirl

Bud Love

Good afternoon.

The sunshine is calling my name but I'm going to my dad's tonight and we're out of town tomorrow and Sunday so all my gardening needs to get done ahead of time.

I gave the girls their next top feeding -- GSC1 and 2 on Wednesday and GSC3 and 4 this morning.

I gave them Veg nutes this time and will be checking with Emilya to see what she's planning on feeding hers in 2 weeks.

I also screwed up the heights somehow. The big growth spurt I thought they had last week? Unless someone came in and chopped 10 inches off of both of them when I wasn't looking? Doubt it. Anyhow, here are the photos. Today was the last day of Veg. The lights have been set up for flowering.

Photo 1 - 420 Info.jpg

GSC1 - Day 72, 51 in Veg:

Photo 2 - GSC1.jpeg

Photo 3 - GSC1.jpeg

GSC2 - Day 73, 52 in Veg:

Photo 4 - GSC2.jpeg

Photo 5 - GSC2.jpeg

GSC3 - Day 73, 52 in Veg:

Photo 6 - GSC3.jpeg

Photo 7 - GSC3.jpeg

GSC4 - Day 74, 53 in Veg:

Photo 8 - GSC4.jpeg

Photo 9 - GSC4.jpeg

Group Shot - Last Day of Veg:

Photo 10 - Group Shot.jpeg

And, that's it. Thanks for following along.

Now the sunshine awaits.
Fabgorgelous.. Bud Love word for you;)
That sure is a fine grow you have going there @HashGirl … the latter being normal folk tongue . It’s just not as colourful is it?
Im feeling a little magnanimous and your grow is such a lovely sight…I’ve decided you can have fabgorgelous to use as your very own word at any given time;)
Your welcome❤️

Bud Love

Don’t tell Emilya… she gets crazy jealous at even the thought of me sharing words with other girls:)

HashGirl

@Emilya and I are buds. I'm sure that she won't mind sharing your word with me. :laugh2:

Thank you. I think. ;)

#GirlPower

Bud Love

@Emilya and I are buds. I'm sure that she won't mind sharing your word with me. :laugh2:

Thank you. I think. ;)

#GirlPower
Welcome.. it’s your word now;)
Just thought it was a better one than the one I gave Emilya. Not intentional, I think you just brought out the better me…

Bud Love

Awwww.. come on girls, that’s some good wooin… y know I’ve got you thinking about it # girl power or not❤️

Bud Love

Awwww.. come on girls, that’s some good wooin… y know I’ve got you thinking about it # girl power or not❤️
By thinking about it.. I obviously mean meeting up for a coffee when y’all get to Europe at some point.
Not in any way a reference to you guys bringing your love to Bud’s place and raining it all …. Woah! Soz again..;) wrong mag..Doh! That’s twice today

HashGirl

:welcome: to my journal, Jon.

No, I've done no supercropping. I had LSTed all of them but have since removed those ties as per InTheShed's advice.

HashGirl

I watered and cleaned up GSC1 today. She's grown 6" since I flipped her to flower last Thursday.

GSC1 - Day 83
Veg Day 62
Flower Day 11

Photo 1 - GSC1.jpeg

Photo 2 - GSC1.jpeg

Photo 3 - GSC1.jpeg

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018, 2020 - Grow Journal of the Year: 2020 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018, Jan & Aug 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018, Dec 2020 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018
Top Bottom