420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By HashGirl

All of my sponsored products have arrived so it's time to let the games begin.

IMG_2377.jpeg

Like the others, I will be growing Girl Scout Cookies from @Weed Seeds Express.

Thanks also go to @420 , @GeoFlora Nutrients and @DYNOMYCO . I'm looking forward to trying your products.

OTHER INFO:

Indoor or outdoor?

- 4 plants indoor

If indoor...Dimensions (L x W x D) of grow space?

- one 4x4x6.5 Mars Hydro Fusion Hut 600D

Medium?

- ProMix

Pots & Sizes?

- 5 gallon

Size of light?

- Mars Hydro FC 3000 Full Spectrum 300W LED

Are they aircooled?

- Yes.

Temp of Room/cab?

- It's approximately 75F in the tents but the seeds will be under an LED light until they're bigger.

RH of Room/cab?

- 51% currently

PH of media or res?

- N/A

Type and strength of ferts used?

- I will be using GeoFlora on 2 of them
- I will also be using Dynomyco and Earth Alive Soil Activator.

I'm a relatively new grower. I've only been growing for a year and this grow will be my 5th grow. So, that said, if anyone sees anything amiss or has any suggestions as the grow continues, it would be greatly appreciated.

:welcome: to my journal FB. Normally, I would have refer to you by your first name, i.e. Hi Freak but it seems rude when I don't even know you yet. :laughtwo:

:welcome: to my journal FB. Normally, I would have refer to you by your first name, i.e. Hi Freak but it seems rude when I don't even know you yet. :laughtwo:
Freak is fine nothin rude about it :blunt:

Is that a Winnie the Pooh glass? Your seeds look huge! Looking forward to watching your grow HashGirl!

:welcome: Boo. I'm happy you're here. :love:

Yes, it's Winnie the Pooh. I love Pooh.

The seeds are actually pretty tiny. I thought I lost one when I opened the teeny package they came in and dumped them into my hand as only 5 landed but the other one landed on the cutting board underneath so it's all good.

:welcome: Boo. I'm happy you're here. :love:

Yes, it's Winnie the Pooh. I love Pooh.

The seeds are actually pretty tiny. I thought I lost one when I opened the teeny package they came in and dumped them into my hand as only 5 landed but the other one landed on the cutting board underneath so it's all good.
Haha. I love Pooh too! Your pic made them look really big. Mine were really small too. I went to drop 2 more seeds yesterday and dropped one....searched all over the chair and the floor and finally gave up. Sat down at the table and there it was! :laugh:

My seeds were smaller and light in color - they darkened up a bit after their soak. Looking forward to watching your grow :nomo::bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom