420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By HashGirl

Nice job on the topping, and I've never successfully FIMmed so I stopped trying! These spots on the GSC 2 look like bites to me:
Capture  .JPG

Capture .JPG

What do you have on hand for pests?

Nice job on the topping, and I've never successfully FIMmed so I stopped trying! These spots on the GSC 2 look like bites to me:
Capture  .JPG

Capture .JPG

What do you have on hand for pests?

Those leaves need a fix. Any pesticides available?

Thrips maybe, they fly so they are easy to spot. Shake the bush see what jumps out.

Good eye @InTheShed

The light is off in the tent now. I'll have a look in the morning. We have the concentrated Safer's with potassium salts. That's what we used on the Big Devils when they had a similar issue.

Looks like very slight Thrips to me just getting started. Use that safers stuff should be gone pronto.

Also I've found a decent fan running on the plants helps too.

I think I may have some slight thrips problem too - used the SNS-209 as a Spray on the leaves after the lights go out at night. Seems to have helped.

I have no idea what kind of bugs they are but using the magnifier on my phone, I spotted a very tiny whitish bug moving where the leaf attaches to the stem/branch. So, I sprayed all the plants that were in the tent with the GSCs as well as the GSCs and I also re-bleached the tent just to be on the safe side. I'm just waiting for them to dry so that I can mist them with fresh water before putting them back in their tent.

Hey HG! How's the thrip situation coming on? I had them for about 8 months to a year. They are nomadic and seemed to travel around my grow room and they'd turn entire leaves silver all over the lower part of the plants. I defeated mine after a lengthy war using iso. GanjaGranddady advised me to spray my plants using milk at first. It didn't work and it stunk like stale milk in my grow room for the remainder of the grow lol. Don't use milk.
:passitleft:

Hey HG! How's the thrip situation coming on? I had them for about 8 months to a year. They are nomadic and seemed to travel around my grow room and they'd turn entire leaves silver all over the lower part of the plants. I defeated mine after a lengthy war using iso. GanjaGranddady advised me to spray my plants using milk at first. It didn't work and it stunk like stale milk in my grow room for the remainder of the grow lol. Don't use milk.
Oo man, I am just imagining milk in a 75 to 80 degree tent.

Oo man, I am just imagining milk in a 75 to 80 degree tent.
It was in 2 tents if I remember rightly. It covered every surface and not just the plants lol. Never again.
He does that because his missus is in a constant state of lactation with the ongoing stream of newborns, and that's the milk he uses!
That was right. I remember now. My missus wouldn't let me waste valuable breast milk so I had to use the cat which he wasn't happy about. Is that right?

Thank you, Professor.

No milk in my tent. I sprayed them all with Safer's 3 days ago and I sprayed them all again this morning. I haven't seen any more bugs so it looks like it's working.

Here are the photos from yesterday:

420 Info - 08-Jun-21.jpg

GSC1 - No Topping:

Photo 2 - GSC1.jpeg

Photo 3 - GSC1.jpeg

GSC2 - Topped:

Photo 4 - GSC2.jpeg

Photo 5 - GSC2.jpeg

GSC3 - FIMMED:

Photo 6 - GSC3.jpeg

Photo 7 - GSC3.jpeg

GSC4 - Topped:

Photo 8 - GSC4.jpeg

Photo 9 - GSC4.jpeg

So, the next task for these plants is doing LST on them. When should I start that? I'm assuming I have to wait for the leaves to grow enough after being topped/fimmed before I can do anything?

Can I start LSTing GSC1 now since she's not going to be topped or fimmed?

Back
Top Bottom