420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By HashGirl

Love the chair /stool. I have an old wooden chair I sit in and admire my plants. I look them over pretty good just drooling over what’s to come. Peace and Happy Friday to all the great peeps here!

NTH

:welcome: to my grow journal, NTH. The stool was actually placed there because I was planning on taking all the photos there but the room itself is too dark and the flash on my phone washes the look of the plants out too much, IMO.

:welcome: to my grow journal, NTH. The stool was actually placed there because I was planning on taking all the photos there but the room itself is too dark and the flash on my phone washes the look of the plants out too much, IMO.
Many thanks for the warm welcome! Your plants look so happy and healthy. I will be learning from you I’m sure so thanks in advance!

NTH

Many thanks for the warm welcome! Your plants look so happy and healthy. I will be learning from you I’m sure so thanks in advance!

NTH

I think she looks great :)

Thank you for the compliments. They do look better but I do think they still kinda look like a hot mess. Hopefully, they'll begin to look more like the lovely plants the other GSC growers are growing.

I'm also running another grow journal for the rest of the plants we're growing this season. If you're interested, the link is in my signature.

Okay, I tried to clean up GSC3 and GSC4 a bit. Let me know what you think.

GSC3 - July 16:

IMG_4083.jpeg

GSC3 - July 18:

IMG_4120.jpeg

GSC3 SaugaView™ - July 16:

IMG_4084.jpeg

GSC3 SaugaView™ - July 18:

IMG_4119.jpeg

GSC4 - July 16:

IMG_4085.jpeg

GSC4 - July 18:

IMG_4117.jpeg

GSC4 - SaugaView™ - July 16:

IMG_4087.jpeg

GSC4 - SaugaView™ - July 18:

IMG_4119.jpeg

Also... I had planned to flip them to flower on Thursday. Does anyone think I should wait a little longer?

If not, I'll flip them to flower on Friday not Thursday because I have my first pedicure scheduled for the lights on time on Thursday. And, besides that, Felonious and I are going away for the weekend so I want to get everything done that needs doing on Friday.

And, one more thing, I'm not going to start feeding them Bloom yet. Some other GSC growers, most notably Emilya, don't plan on feeding them Bloom until they're almost done their stretch so I'm thinking about doing the same thing, too.

GSC3 - July 16:

IMG_4083.jpeg

GSC3 - July 18:

IMG_4120.jpeg

IMG_4084.jpeg

IMG_4119.jpeg

GSC4 - July 16:

IMG_4085.jpeg

GSC4 - July 18:

IMG_4117.jpeg

IMG_4087.jpeg

IMG_4119.jpeg

Also... I had planned to flip them to flower on Thursday. Does anyone think I should wait a little longer?

If not, I'll flip them to flower on Friday not Thursday because I have my first pedicure scheduled for the lights on time on Thursday. And, besides that, Felonious and I are going away for the weekend so I want to get everything done that needs doing on Friday.

And, one more thing, I'm not going to start feeding them Bloom yet. Some other GSC growers, most notably Emilya, don't plan on feeding them Bloom until they're almost done their stretch so I'm thinking about doing the same thing, too.
Good morning Ladybird :)

Great job! I can feel one of my much sort after hooray songs coming on if you keep this up :)

#girlpower

Looking good. In my opinion, they are ready for flip when you are, nice work!
Every time I flip I sing my flip song to my plants and I’m not even joking.

I greet them and sing this to the zippity do dah zippity dee aye tune.

“Hello girls! You ready? We gonna flippity do daaah flippity aye, my oh my you gonna flower for me. Plenty of sunshine headin your way, flippity do dah flippity aye”

Actually thinking about it my grows usually go to shit at flower. Maybe I need to stop doing that...

:laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

GSC3 - July 16:

IMG_4083.jpeg

GSC3 - July 18:

IMG_4120.jpeg

IMG_4084.jpeg

IMG_4119.jpeg

GSC4 - July 16:

IMG_4085.jpeg

GSC4 - July 18:

IMG_4117.jpeg

IMG_4087.jpeg

IMG_4119.jpeg

Schtrippen und flippen!

As Shed said, I would thin and see if I could pull apart the middle a bit more with some bindings. Personal preference really. Other than that, good to go
:thumb:

Thanks, cr8. The plan is to flip them tomorrow. I gave GSC1 and 2 their next top feeding yesterday and GSC3 and 4 will get theirs tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to flowering time as flowering time is the best time in my opinion.

Thanks, cr8. The plan is to flip them tomorrow. I gave GSC1 and 2 their next top feeding yesterday and GSC3 and 4 will get theirs tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to flowering time as flowering time is the best time in my opinion.
Yay!

I’ll sing you my flippity dooo dah flower song!

Good afternoon.

The sunshine is calling my name but I'm going to my dad's tonight and we're out of town tomorrow and Sunday so all my gardening needs to get done ahead of time.

I gave the girls their next top feeding -- GSC1 and 2 on Wednesday and GSC3 and 4 this morning.

I gave them Veg nutes this time and will be checking with Emilya to see what she's planning on feeding hers in 2 weeks.

I also screwed up the heights somehow. The big growth spurt I thought they had last week? Unless someone came in and chopped 10 inches off of both of them when I wasn't looking? Doubt it. Anyhow, here are the photos. Today was the last day of Veg. The lights have been set up for flowering.

Photo 1 - 420 Info.jpg

GSC1 - Day 72, 51 in Veg:

Photo 2 - GSC1.jpeg

Photo 3 - GSC1.jpeg

GSC2 - Day 73, 52 in Veg:

Photo 4 - GSC2.jpeg

Photo 5 - GSC2.jpeg

GSC3 - Day 73, 52 in Veg:

Photo 6 - GSC3.jpeg

Photo 7 - GSC3.jpeg

GSC4 - Day 74, 53 in Veg:

Photo 8 - GSC4.jpeg

Photo 9 - GSC4.jpeg

Group Shot - Last Day of Veg:

Photo 10 - Group Shot.jpeg

And, that's it. Thanks for following along.

Now the sunshine awaits.

Congrats on flip day! Have a great time with your dad and a fun weekend. :yahoo:

When you get back, try to get the canopy on all of them as flat as you can so they can start even as they go into stretch. GSC 2+3 have some leaders you can pull flat.

Also, are you counting veg from some period of time after they sprout?
Day 72, 51 in Veg:
I know some folks count from number of nodes (or another metric) rather than just days above ground.

Congrats on flip day! Have a great time with your dad and a fun weekend. :yahoo:

When you get back, try to get the canopy on all of them as flat as you can so they can start even as they go into stretch. GSC 2+3 have some leaders you can pull flat.

Also, are you counting veg from some period of time after they sprout?

I know some folks count from number of nodes (or another metric) rather than just days above ground.
You didn’t mention those rocking socks! Enjoy your time with your dad @HashGirl ! Plants are looking awesome!

NTH

Back
Top Bottom