420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By HashGirl

Congrats on flip day! Have a great time with your dad and a fun weekend. :yahoo:

When you get back, try to get the canopy on all of them as flat as you can so they can start even as they go into stretch. GSC 2+3 have some leaders you can pull flat.

Yeah, I was thinking about doing that today but decided they could keep.

Also, are you counting veg from some period of time after they sprout?

I know some folks count from number of nodes (or another metric) rather than just days above ground.

Emilya counts the first 10 days as the seedling stage and since she's a master gardener, I decided to emulate her. ;)

You didn’t mention those rocking socks! Enjoy your time with your dad @HashGirl ! Plants are looking awesome!

NTH

Thanks, NTH. They're actually slippers not socks but thanks for noticing.

Plants are looking good, enjoy your weekend!

Thanks, oldmanjj and :welcome: to my journal.

I’m singing for you ladybird!

☀️ Flippity dooo dah; Flippity aye
My oh my Hash’s girls are gonna flower oh yay!
Plenty of sunshine is coming your way

Flippity doo day, Flippity aye ☀️

Looking real good & a great turn around from a few weeks ago super happy plants :thumb:

Ya gonna love the flowering period the aromas or taste of terpene profile over the next several weeks will drive you crazy.... fresh baked cookies :green_heart:

Looking real good & a great turn around from a few weeks ago super happy plants :thumb:

Ya gonna love the flowering period the aromas or taste of terpene profile over the next several weeks will drive you crazy.... fresh baked cookies :green_heart:

Thanks, Fuzzy. Yes, I definitely enjoy the flowering period.

*** Weekly Update ***
Hello everyone. Not much new with the GSCs other than they're definitely in flower and are growing and drinking more because of that. I adjusted some of the LSTing and have been doing some defoliating. Here are the photos:

Photo 1 - 420 Update.jpg

GSC1 - Age 67
Day 59 Veg
Day 8 Flower

Photo 2 - GSC1.jpeg

Photo 3 - GSC1.jpeg

GSC2 - Age 73
Day 60 Veg
Day 8 Flower

Photo 4 - GSC2.jpeg

Photo 5 - GSC2.jpeg

GSC3 - Age 73
Day 60 Veg
Day 8 Flower

Photo 6 - GSC3.jpeg

Photo 7 - GSC3.jpeg

GSC4 - Age 74
Day 61 Veg
Day 8 Flower

Photo 8 - GSC4.jpeg

Photo 9 - GSC4.jpeg

The Money Shot:

Photo 10 - Group Shot.jpeg

That's all, folks. Thanks for stopping by.

Thanks, everyone. Yeah, I think I'm on top of things now. Hopefully, the rest of the grow will go as smoothly.

Great looking plants, HG!
They look better every time I see 'em!:welldone:

They're looking nice and healthy...well done getting them whipped back into green!

I'd untie those restraints as you don't want to take your main tops down that low any more. This is when you want the plant sending the growth hormones to the flowers that should be your biggest. Let everything be level across the top and then take off whatever you want after stretch.

@HashGirl I think I may underwater my plants when they get watered. Your plants take way more then I give my autos. How much runoff are you getting? :hmmmm:

I don't measure my run-off so I don't know the amount. Basically, I water until a moderate amount of water is accumulating on the plate. And, don't forget, these GSCs aren't autos. In my other grow journal, I don't give my autos this much water.

Thanks to everyone else on the kudos. I'm happy that they're happy and am looking forward to them flowering as that's the best time in my opinion.

Good afternoon.

The sunshine is calling my name but I'm going to my dad's tonight and we're out of town tomorrow and Sunday so all my gardening needs to get done ahead of time.

I gave the girls their next top feeding -- GSC1 and 2 on Wednesday and GSC3 and 4 this morning.

I gave them Veg nutes this time and will be checking with Emilya to see what she's planning on feeding hers in 2 weeks.

I also screwed up the heights somehow. The big growth spurt I thought they had last week? Unless someone came in and chopped 10 inches off of both of them when I wasn't looking? Doubt it. Anyhow, here are the photos. Today was the last day of Veg. The lights have been set up for flowering.

Photo 1 - 420 Info.jpg

GSC1 - Day 72, 51 in Veg:

Photo 2 - GSC1.jpeg

Photo 3 - GSC1.jpeg

GSC2 - Day 73, 52 in Veg:

Photo 4 - GSC2.jpeg

Photo 5 - GSC2.jpeg

GSC3 - Day 73, 52 in Veg:

Photo 6 - GSC3.jpeg

Photo 7 - GSC3.jpeg

GSC4 - Day 74, 53 in Veg:

Photo 8 - GSC4.jpeg

Photo 9 - GSC4.jpeg

Group Shot - Last Day of Veg:

Photo 10 - Group Shot.jpeg

And, that's it. Thanks for following along.

Now the sunshine awaits.
Fabgorgelous.. Bud Love word for you;)
That sure is a fine grow you have going there @HashGirl … the latter being normal folk tongue . It’s just not as colourful is it?
Im feeling a little magnanimous and your grow is such a lovely sight…I’ve decided you can have fabgorgelous to use as your very own word at any given time;)
Your welcome❤️

Back
Top Bottom