420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By HashGirl

@Emilya and I are buds. I'm sure that she won't mind sharing your word with me. :laughtwo:

Thank you. I think. ;)

#GirlPower

@Emilya and I are buds. I'm sure that she won't mind sharing your word with me. :laughtwo:

Thank you. I think. ;)

#GirlPower
Welcome.. it’s your word now;)
Just thought it was a better one than the one I gave Emilya. Not intentional, I think you just brought out the better me…

Awwww.. come on girls, that’s some good wooin… y know I’ve got you thinking about it # girl power or not❤️
By thinking about it.. I obviously mean meeting up for a coffee when y’all get to Europe at some point.
Not in any way a reference to you guys bringing your love to Bud’s place and raining it all …. Woah! Soz again..;) wrong mag..Doh! That’s twice today

Hey Hash Girl - jumping on way late but just caught up on your journal. The plants look beautiful and healthy. Great group shot in the latest post! It appears you have supercropped several branches to keep your main colas down and at canopy level. Is that indeed the case?

:welcome: to my journal, Jon.

No, I've done no supercropping. I had LSTed all of them but have since removed those ties as per InTheShed's advice.

:welcome: to my journal, Jon.

No, I've done no supercropping. I had LSTed all of them but have since removed those ties as per InTheShed's advice.
Gotcha. Wasn't sure from the pic. Nice job. Very wide spread on those.

I watered and cleaned up GSC1 today. She's grown 6" since I flipped her to flower last Thursday.

GSC1 - Day 83
Veg Day 62
Flower Day 11

Photo 1 - GSC1.jpeg

Photo 2 - GSC1.jpeg

Photo 3 - GSC1.jpeg

I'm going to my sister's for the weekend so I'm posting my latest GSC update today. Today was top feeding day so I fed them each 1/2 cup of @GeoFlora Nutrients Bloom and watered it in. Here are the photos along with an update on the heights, age and how much water they're taking in.

Photo 1 - 420 Info.jpg

Photo 2 - GF Bloom.jpeg

Photo 3 - GF Bloom.jpeg

GSC1 - Day 85
Veg - 64 days
Flower - 13 days

Photo 4 - GSC1.jpeg

Photo 5 - GSC1.jpeg

GSC2 - Day 86
Veg - 65 days
Flower - 13 days

Photo 6 - GSC2.jpeg

It looks like I'm starting GF Bloom just in time. :battingeyelashes:

Photo 7 - GSC2.jpeg

Photo 8 - GSC2.jpeg

To be continued...

GSC3 - Day 86
Veg - 65 days
Flower - 13 days

Photo 9 - GSC3.jpeg

Photo 11 - GSC3.jpeg

Photo 10 - GSC3.jpeg

GSC4 - Day 87
Veg - 66 days
Flower - 13 days

Photo 12 - GSC4.jpeg

Photo 13 - GSC4.jpeg

Photo 14 - GSC4.jpeg

And, that's it. Thanks for following along.

GSC3 - Day 86
Veg - 65 days
Flower - 13 days

Photo 9 - GSC3.jpeg

Photo 11 - GSC3.jpeg

Photo 10 - GSC3.jpeg

GSC4 - Day 87
Veg - 66 days
Flower - 13 days

Photo 12 - GSC4.jpeg

Photo 13 - GSC4.jpeg

Photo 14 - GSC4.jpeg

And, that's it. Thanks for following along.
Wow. You've really generated a ton of tops. Super sweet work. Can't wait to see these puppies bud out!

Its great to get away for a couple days to visit family & friends after the last 18 months :green_heart:

The grow is coming along nicely with those beauties yielding a fair few jars or so.

Enjoy your weekend with your sister, HashGirl !
Your flowering girls look awesome!

Back
Top Bottom