420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By HashGirl

I see a few ambers!

Yeah, I do, too. It surprised me since the colas aren't very substantial, in my opinion but maybe they'll be done in a couple of weeks. I top fed them regardless due to their yellowing and also because I figured it wouldn't hurt them being organic and all.

Looking good HG! Try to get the buds off the tent walls if you can (rather than using the walls to hold them up!). The leaning will prevent them from building on that side and the friction will wear away trichomes heads.

I did not know this. Thank you, Shed.

Beautiful trichomes! Awesome pics. I need to get my ass out in the garden with my cheapo usb microscope thingymajig. Hopefully I can start getting some pics half as good as yours and start tracking the progress. Yeah...good thought. Not sure about the execution of that idea...

Yours are humming along and I'm sure they'll utilize whatever they need until you're ready to harvest! Excited for you. You're going to have some top shelf buds in no time.

We actually share a birthday. I'm on May 12th, too. How cool is that? :love:
That's cool, and how you knew that is also cool, but quite a mystery to me. Did I tell you my birthday or post it once? I don't remember doing that. Pretty simpatico though!

You posted it when you joined and said it was okay to show on your About page!
Ah! Mystery solved. Funny I don't normally do that. Cool! I accept early birthday gifts if they're dank.....

:hookah: :laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

Yeah, I do, too. It surprised me since the colas aren't very substantial, in my opinion but maybe they'll be done in a couple of weeks. I top fed them regardless due to their yellowing and also because I figured it wouldn't hurt them being organic and all.

I did not know this. Thank you, Shed.
Check out my update this evening...here I found lots of amber! Its not all where I want it yet, but there is a lot more than I thought!

HashGirl, plants are looking good and nice trichome shots, really makes a difference when considering chop time. I vegged 5 weeks from sprout and chopped all 4 right at 9 weeks. Trichomes were all cloudy with some amber. My plants did suffer light stress the last couple weeks, but light was as high as it could go. It really only fried one side of the fasciated double bud. Slow dry/cure close now, should have a weigh in to report this weekend. Cheers

I fed GSC2 and 4 today. I gave them each 3/4 cup of GeoFlora Bloom and had to do more staking of colas as they're very floppy. I seriously want to get some of those build your own tomato cages that Emilya uses. And, I took some trichome pics for both, too. Anyhow, here are the pics:

GSC2 - Age 126 Days
Day 53 Veg
Day 53 Flower

Photo 1 - GSC2.jpeg

Photo 2 - GSC2.jpeg

Photo 3 - GSC2.jpeg

Photo 4 - GSC2.jpeg

GSC4 - Age 127 Days
Day 53 Veg
Day 53 Flower

Photo 5 - GSC4.jpeg

Photo 6 - GSC4.jpeg

Photo 9 - GSC4.jpeg

Photo 10 - GSC4.jpeg

And, here is the group shot I promised I would take today for you:

Group Shot - Flower Day 53.jpeg

And, that's it. Thanks for following along.
I like the family shot!

I think you were wondering if they will take a bit longer to flower and a few people I'm seeing keep commenting that as well. I agree! I do think they will need a bit longer to pack it on.

I fed GSC2 and 4 today. I gave them each 3/4 cup of GeoFlora Bloom and had to do more staking of colas as they're very floppy. I seriously want to get some of those build your own tomato cages that Emilya uses. And, I took some trichome pics for both, too. Anyhow, here are the pics:

GSC2 - Age 126 Days
Day 53 Veg
Day 53 Flower

Photo 1 - GSC2.jpeg

Photo 2 - GSC2.jpeg

Photo 3 - GSC2.jpeg

Photo 4 - GSC2.jpeg

GSC4 - Age 127 Days
Day 53 Veg
Day 53 Flower

Photo 5 - GSC4.jpeg

Photo 6 - GSC4.jpeg

Photo 9 - GSC4.jpeg

Photo 10 - GSC4.jpeg

And, here is the group shot I promised I would take today for you:

Group Shot - Flower Day 53.jpeg

And, that's it. Thanks for following along.
Did I see a couple amber in that one pic? You're getting closer! How much amber do you like? What kind of buzz do you go for? Those buds look awesome HG. And yeah, your girls need an underwire bra or something!!! :laughtwo: Hint: try MSA next time or some type of silicon product...it'll make those stems so strong they'd be able to support your weight!

Did I see a couple amber in that one pic? You're getting closer! How much amber do you like? What kind of buzz do you go for? Those buds look awesome HG. And yeah, your girls need an underwire bra or something!!! :laughtwo: Hint: try MSA next time or some type of silicon product...it'll make those stems so strong they'd be able to support your weight!

Thanks, Jon. But, you must be high since you have obviously forgotten the conversation we had a few pages back about silica. :laughtwo:

I don't want a lot of amber as I much prefer a euphoric high so yeah, these are probably going to come down earlier than I had anticipated. Good thing the drying rack is still up.

Thanks, Jon. But, you must be high since you have obviously forgotten the conversation we had a few pages back about silica. :laughtwo:

I don't want a lot of amber as I much prefer a euphoric high so yeah, these are probably going to come down earlier than I had anticipated. Good thing the drying rack is still up.
And this would be that laugh that escapes you when you are completely embarrassed cuz your pal is right, you're a stoner and you totally forgot....lmao!!!

The trichomes on GSC1 were turning amber so I trimmed her today pre-harvest and have put her into dark for 36 hours à la Emilya. Here are some pics:

GSC1 - Age 131 Days
Day 51 Veg
Day 59 Flower

IMG_5054.jpeg

IMG_5048.jpeg
IMG_5049.jpeg

IMG_5051.jpeg

IMG_5055.jpeg

IMG_5056.jpeg

IMG_5057.jpeg

And, I was overzealous a couple of times. I guess I have a couple of testers now. ;)

IMG_5058.jpeg

The trichomes on GSC1 were turning amber so I trimmed her today pre-harvest and have put her into dark for 36 hours à la Emilya. Here are some pics:

GSC1 - Age 131 Days
Day 51 Veg
Day 59 Flower

IMG_5054.jpeg

IMG_5048.jpeg
IMG_5049.jpeg

IMG_5051.jpeg

IMG_5055.jpeg

IMG_5056.jpeg

IMG_5057.jpeg

And, I was overzealous a couple of times. I guess I have a couple of testers now. ;)

IMG_5058.jpeg
NICE!!! Yeah, I need to do some trimming and also get some testers too. Haa haa.

GSC1 - Age 131 Days
Day 51 Veg
Day 59 Flower

IMG_5054.jpeg

IMG_5048.jpeg
IMG_5049.jpeg

IMG_5051.jpeg

IMG_5055.jpeg

IMG_5056.jpeg

IMG_5057.jpeg

IMG_5058.jpeg
Oh I love testers! Enjoy the flowers of your labor!

NTH

GSC1 - Age 131 Days
Day 51 Veg
Day 59 Flower

IMG_5054.jpeg

IMG_5048.jpeg
IMG_5049.jpeg

IMG_5051.jpeg

IMG_5055.jpeg

IMG_5056.jpeg

IMG_5057.jpeg

IMG_5058.jpeg
Mmmmm, testers......yummy. Those look delicious HG. Killer job. How's it smell at your place?

Back
Top Bottom