420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Joshualuck

Joshualuck

Ok so here we go after all this wait. I'm starting off just as I've done from the beginning. Hi my name is Joshualuck and I am going to take you through the life of my Girl Scout Cookies brought to you by @Weed Seeds Express . Well Girl Scout Cookies is one of my favorites so when asked to grow on a comparative grow, I was stoked need less to say. Well enough with the small talk let's get to business!!

Strain: Girl Scout Cookies.

Sex: Female.

Medium: Fox farm Happy Frog, Own Blend of Farmers Living Soil.

Nutrients: Supposed to be Geoflora, Farmer's Living Soil, Maga Crop part 1 and 2, GH MaxiGro.

Lights: @Mars Hydro Tsl2000, @Bestiva 2000w and 2x1000w.

20210421_215834.jpg

Got my seed pots ready for 6, will do 4 more in a few days. Planing on different ways of growing so will add later or will make a different journal.
20210421_220242.jpg

20210421_220353.jpg

Their in the soil here!!
20210421_220431.jpg

Next is the lights they will grow under Thanks @MarsHydro and Thanks @Bestiva for making such great lights.
16190616293852469052145462080905.jpg
16190616433734509744335024103048.jpg
16190616649795026820429708419791.jpg

Now let the Force Be With You!

No movement as of yet, but I got my 3 friends on the job to make sure all goes well. The temperature in my room will get as hot as 80°F and as low as 60°F at night. The weather has my humidity low at about 35% right now, but will fix that this weekend. I am installing an ac unit in the wall with a floor humidifier. I don't have much for insulation so my little house gets hot here and there. All in all though the room is choice. At the moment all the little ones are sipping on some fresh rain/snow water.
20210423_062419.jpg

No movement as of yet, but I got my 3 friends on the job to make sure all goes well. The temperature in my room will get as hot as 80°F and as low as 60°F at night. The weather has my humidity low at about 35% right now, but will fix that this weekend. I am installing an ac unit in the wall with a floor humidifier. I don't have much for insulation so my little house gets hot here and there. All in all though the room is choice. At the moment all the little ones are sipping on some fresh rain/snow water.
20210423_062419.jpg
Looking good.
Bill

Easy my security alerted me you was getting to close. Don't worry Bill I let them know your cool.
Maby they could train my helper.
He needs a good mentor.
Bill

Maby they could train my helper.
He needs a good mentor.
Bill
Hell ya they can. Maybe your helper wouldn't hide so much!!

So when I water my seedlings I pour the water in the plastic pan the baby pots sit in. This I've found to help my babies roots to grow down better. It may just be me though but I'm convinced here. So I'm keeping my temp at a medium level of 77 - 82°F however my humidity is a little low at 35%. It's currently raining here so the humidity will go up as soon as I start drawing in the outside air. I've added some pictures to show what it is I'm doing and talking about in this post. Enjoy my friends.
20210424_093927.jpg

Alright here's a little update:

So out of 6 so far I've got 2 that has broke the surface of their soil in their baby pot. I feel pretty certain that the other 4 will be close behind, when the soil dries more the little ones will be climbing to the light. I'm pretty proud right now, kinda like a new dad ya know!! Lol I want to thank @Weed Seeds Express for this chance and a huge Thanks to @420 for putting all this awesomeness together. @GeoFlora Nutrients I'm about ready for you alls magic. I hope the nutrients come in soon.

Room Temperature: 81°F
Room Humidity: 46%

Light/Schedule: @Mars Hydro Tsl2000, and they are receiving 19 hours on and 5 hours of dark.

Watering/Feeding Schedule: Wensday, Friday they drink water and Monday they will feed once a week until repotting. Then twice a week with another feeding day on Saturday.

Air movement: there are around 5 bladed fans moving the air around the room with a 6 inch fan drawing in outside fresh air. The room is exhausted by a 4 inch jet fan pulling the dead air out to make room for the fresh outside air.

Here are a few pictures of what's going on here in the center of the states. Or somewhere close to that.

Here's the two that broke the soil.
20210425_194222.jpg
20210425_194310.jpg

And here's all of the little ones. Some are shy so they have to get to know ya before they want to introduce themselves.
20210425_194435.jpg

Well until next time. Stay tuned in at the same place at the same time, prime time growing time.

Nice start Josh! I'm joining in and will do my best to stay updated. I got 5 of 6 to germinate. I'm thinking today, I will be dropping another seed or two directly in my garden bed to see if I can grow an outdoor monster! I didn't germinate any of my initial seeds in soil. I prefer that honestly. I ended up dunking and paper towel before putting into soil.

Nice start Josh! I'm joining in and will do my best to stay updated. I got 5 of 6 to germinate. I'm thinking today, I will be dropping another seed or two directly in my garden bed to see if I can grow an outdoor monster! I didn't germinate any of my initial seeds in soil. I prefer that honestly. I ended up dunking and paper towel before putting into soil.
Welcome to the show my friend. Pull up a chair roll one and fire it up! I'm glad you stopped by and I can't wait to get a chance to check your grow out. I'm sure your babies are beautiful.

Oh snap look what just arrived!! :party::headbanger:
20210428_132309.jpg

Thank you Sierra Natural Science for this kryptonite for me pest!! I'm am ready to battle some bugs now!!

Oh snap look what just arrived!! :party::headbanger:
20210428_132309.jpg

Thank you Sierra Natural Science for this kryptonite for me pest!! I'm am ready to battle some bugs now!!

Looks like a very handy poster!
Yeah, that poster is great! I need to find a good place for it where it won't get lost or ripped. We shall see how long that task takes me to get done... :lot-o-toke: :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom