420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Joshualuck

I'm late to the show, story of my life :popcorn: awesome start there JL :thumb:
Don't trip @MochaBud I'm glad you made it. I'll be posting daily if not it's cause I worked over and missed the light being on. However, I am super excited!!! :goof: :passitleft:

The Little One's are coming along nicely. They are just about ready for replanting in the next couple days. Geoflora sent some nutrients and they say they was delivered but no package yet. I'm sure the post office will drop it today. I'm so excited about all this awesomeness!!!! Oh yeah the fish tank you see is full of fishshit that I fill as needed to water my baby's .
20210503_060851.jpg
20210503_060847.jpg

The ladies are looking happy!

:ganjamon:
I was about to ask about...
Oh yeah the fish tank you see is full of fishshit that I fill as needed to water my baby's .
Are there fish in that?! LOL

Or is it just the saved water from your water changes? I honestly don't know the answer but is that stuff better aerated or could it be left to sit still?

I'm sure the microbes love all the yumminess from that stuff either way!

The ladies are looking happy!

:ganjamon:
I was about to ask about...

Are there fish in that?! LOL

Or is it just the saved water from your water changes? I honestly don't know the answer but is that stuff better aerated or could it be left to sit still?

I'm sure the microbes love all the yumminess from that stuff either way!
As for aerated water, I don't want the water to sit still it will quickly stagnant on u and the plants don't like it as much in my opinion.

The Little One's are coming along nicely. They are just about ready for replanting in the next couple days. Geoflora sent some nutrients and they say they was delivered but no package yet. I'm sure the post office will drop it today. I'm so excited about all this awesomeness!!!! Oh yeah the fish tank you see is full of fishshit that I fill as needed to water my baby's .
20210503_060851.jpg
20210503_060847.jpg
Did they arrive? Could they have been placed somewhere on your porch, hidden or around the corner out of sight or something?

The little ones are growing nicely I have six Girl Scout cookies three skunks a jack her and a grape ape all in seedling. Got a few in veg a mojo and alien glue. Whenever it's time to flip they're all getting flipped together 14 babies going to reach the end together. I'm so excited probably have to chop holes in my roof just so that I have room to grow LOL

The little Girl Scout Cookies are growing nicely. They are all in 5gal mesh pots and showing good growth. I am using geoflora nutrients in which I mixed 3 of the girls soil with the veg upon transplanting as recommended, the other 3 were top dressed due to being transplanted before the nutrients arrived. I've been giving all the Girl Scouts SNS 209 from the beginning so I should be safe from pest on this run. I am planning on letting them veg for maybe a month before I flip. We will see though how satisfied I am with their sizes. Check them out here they are.
20210508_110437.jpg
20210508_110434.jpg
20210508_110428.jpg
20210508_110418.jpg

The little Girl Scout Cookies are growing nicely. They are all in 5gal mesh pots and showing good growth. I am using geoflora nutrients in which I mixed 3 of the girls soil with the veg upon transplanting as recommended, the other 3 were top dressed due to being transplanted before the nutrients arrived. I've been giving all the Girl Scouts SNS 209 from the beginning so I should be safe from pest on this run. I am planning on letting them veg for maybe a month before I flip. We will see though how satisfied I am with their sizes. Check them out here they are.
20210508_110437.jpg
20210508_110434.jpg
View attachment 2353280
20210508_110428.jpg
20210508_110418.jpg
GSC looking great Joshua. Hope you are well.
Great seeds aren't they.
Bill

GSC looking great Joshua. Hope you are well.
Great seeds aren't they.
Bill
They sure are!! I can't wait to see what happens.

They are looking nice! So only 4 weeks of veg is your timeline? Is that normally enough time for them to prepare for the flowering cycle?
We will see where they are at when that time comes, but normally I flip around 2months.

So I'm doing a little training with landscaping pins. When they are around 5 or 6in I fold them over where their laying on the dirt. I found though that you don't want the soil wet when you fold them over. Well it's started!!!! We're doing great here in Missouri. Thanks @420 , @GeoFlora Nutrients , @Weed Seeds Express , @Mars Hydro for doing what y'all do and making this dream of mine come true. All love your ways.
20210510_072401.jpg
20210510_072817.jpg

Back
Top Bottom