420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Joshualuck

Good start. When bending them over have you tried using an anchor on the stem from the opposite direction? You can bend a little higher up then and keep the leaves off the soil.

I was also taught it prevents stress on the base of the stem and potential root damage too.

Good start. When bending them over have you tried using an anchor on the stem from the opposite direction? You can bend a little higher up then and keep the leaves off the soil.

I was also taught it prevents stress on the base of the stem and potential root damage too.
Yeah I have used an anchor and it works well. Thank you for the tip. What I'm going for in this run of girls is spirls for them all so I'm using the pin and am starting to train them the way I want them to grow. :green_heart::thanks:

Already turning up. Only been a couple of hours since I bent them over. Doing great!!! @420 @Weed Seeds Express @GeoFlora Nutrients @Mars Hydro great everything!!!! :party: :headbanger:
20210510_101720.jpg
20210510_101714.jpg
20210510_101659.jpg

The Girl Scout Cookies have been aboveground since 4-25. They are growing well. They have been getting watered twice a week and fed once a week at this point. Each one of my girls drink a quart everytime.
20210514_054350.jpg
20210514_054343.jpg

My girls are 23days old today. Doing real good. In the next say or so I am going to start their spiral, I hope it all works out the way it works out in my head. We will see I guess. So lets see all the girls are held down with a landscaping pin and I am going to use the planters wire and start training them into a spiral. Well at least it an idea of mine to grow all these girls into spirals. Check them out @Mars Hydro @420 @Weed Seeds Express @GeoFlora Nutrients.
20210517_183029.jpg
20210517_183025.jpg
20210517_183015.jpg
20210517_183005.jpg

All the Girl Scout Cookies are growing nicely under the Mars Hydro TSL 2000. Great light. Thanks all!!
Joshua

@420 @Weed Seeds Express @GeoFlora Nutrients @Mars Hydro

Update: Day 24 10hrs after watering 1qt apiese with 5ml fishshit ( to help with nutrient uptake ) and 2tsp SNS 209 ( for pest control ).

Room Temp: 76.5°F

Humidy: 70°

Water Schedule: 2qts per week.

Feeding Schedule: Geoflora Nutrients are mix in the soil so they feed as needed.

Light / Light Schedule: Mars Hydro TSL 2000 / 18/6 at 100%.

20210518_093053.jpg

Look great - did you bury some of their stalks in the soil? Mine are getting so tall (in their 1 gallon pots). I'll transplant them probably in another week to their final 3 gallon pots - mine are 28 days old today (from seed).

Look great - did you bury some of their stalks in the soil? Mine are getting so tall (in their 1 gallon pots). I'll transplant them probably in another week to their final 3 gallon pots - mine are 28 days old today (from seed).
No I did not bury their stalks. I bent them with a landscaping pin to where they grew across the top of the soil. They are already in 5gal pots, however there's 4in of space in each pot so that when I flip the lights I will give them a fresh top soil mix of Geoflora Bloom

@420 @Weed Seeds Express @GeoFlora Nutrients @Mars Hydro

Girl Scout cookies are doing extremely well the spirals are forming nicely. And I just had to change their lights to where the lights would be on all night instead of all day cuz they're getting a tad bit warm. However I alleviated all that by adding an AC unit in an opposite room and sucking that cold air and blowing it into the warm air. Today is feeding day so we'll be getting fed around 6:30 this evening. Check them out. I only took one picture this morning cuz I got to move some stuff around so I can get better pictures I'll be adding more pictures either late this evening or early tomorrow. I want to thank everybody for showing up and showing out.

20210524_054314.jpg

Strong looking branches on the one your letting just grow. Mine are at Day 35 (25 Veg Days) - still a little spindly. Not sure if it’s light related. Yours are looking healthy!

Strong looking branches on the one your letting just grow. Mine are at Day 35 (25 Veg Days) - still a little spindly. Not sure if it’s light related. Yours are looking healthy!
She's under a Mars Hydro TSL 2000 at 100% and I'm not messed with her at all the rest I've played with

Girl Scout cookies day 31 you see a couple I'm working on the spirals and one that I just let grow out growing good
20210524_211953.jpg
20210524_211936.jpg
Looking great Joshua!! :hippy:

Back
Top Bottom