420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Justin Goody

Looking great, Justin!

What's the benefit of transitioning it into flower as opposed to slamming it into flower?
In this particular case I’d like it to grow a little more before it decides to flower. Otherwise I’m not sure that it has any advantages, just my preference.
Sorry posted wrong spot lol but ur plant does look happy brother
No worries, and Congrats!

Day 47
6448C286-F5FB-498E-96FD-9DCD261C3AED.jpeg
C48ACA0C-D026-4465-91A1-E2573746D079.jpeg
Now that’s a happy girl!

Nice work mate. She's looking great.
Thanks, my friend.
I'm much more relaxed about her now that she seems to be through the Mag problem and is getting some nice healthy growth to head into flower with.

A happy girl = a happy Justin
She looks good ,very good :thumb:

Looking better! Do you think it was the dose of epsom salts that did it or it just took time for the GF to work its way to the roots?
Based on Rider's results from the epsom salts, I'm betting it was them that did the trick. IJS, even though I ain't Justin. :laughtwo:

Looking better! Do you think it was the dose of epsom salts that did it or it just took time for the GF to work its way to the roots?
Based on Rider's results from the epsom salts, I'm betting it was them that did the trick. IJS, even though I ain't Justin. :laughtwo:
I know it helped, and I had also given CalMag the week before and neither hurt.
The GF was already amended in my soil and it’s had 2 top dresses so I think it was present at a high enough level, but maybe just not available because of pH (or my early watering habits)

They answered in the @GeoFlora Nutrients thread that the Bloom has a higher MAG level, so maybe this won’t even happen during flower. And if it does, we have a working solution. Epsom salt is cheap and in high abundance here in my house ;)
I’m more confident about using it outside this summer as well.

we have a working solution.
It's nice to know what might result from using GF. And it's even nicer to know in advance what to do about it. What's not so nice is that GF is not quite a two-part solution as advertised. :straightface:

Can't recall if I've told you this lately, Justin, but that plant is All That! :Rasta:

It's nice to know what might result from using GF. And it's even nicer to know what to do about it in advance. What's not so nice is that GF is not quite a two-part solution as advertised. :straightface:

Can't recall if I've told you this lately, Justin, but that plant is All That! :Rasta:
It may still be, just with a few tweaks. My water is so alkaline that it occasionally causes issues. I’m glad we got that sorted.
@Carcass is going to be working on using GF veg and terpinator together and between him the rest of these growers we will have an easy answer for most little issues.
Even MC isn’t really a 1 part (for me), as I end up adding 4-5 extras to get what I really want lol.
Im happy to have support and real answers, it gives a guy that warm fuzzy feeling.

You have some beautiful plants on your journal, too. Anyone who hasn’t been over lately is missing all the action!

Thanks to you and @InTheShed and @Virgin Ground for being regular visitors here too. My support at ground 0

Wow!!!
She looks heaps better.
:thumb:
I sometimes forget that I have plain epsom.
I need to be less afraid of amendments and utilize the plethora of products that I have.
I'm going to be using either or both Terp/Purpinator really soon on my Atreum grow as well.

Back
Top Bottom