420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Lime

Lime

Well its about time to start a New Journey!

@Weed Seeds Express has graciously decided to Sponsor me with their Girl Scout Cookies Feminized Photperiod Strain. Thank you very much for your generosity. Much love.

Thank you @420 And all the Sponsors who are contributing to our Amazing Collective Comparative Grows here at @ 420 Magazine!

Of course let's not leave out the Staff and what they do behind the scenes, for everything they are doing, to help this forum grow. Thank you.

Will get into specs and all the juicy details in next post. Just wanted to do a small starting post to thank all who are involved in making this New Journey happen!

Thank you All @ 420 Magazine!
Let's Grow Together!

Feel free to comment or just stay high!

Lime

:hookah:

Day 0 : Germination

Beans arrived from afar... time to go for a dip?

Think if I leave em like this they will germ on the water? Close up of seeds

Ah much better :)

Soak for 24 hrs in water, then into paper towel to germ.

Lets Grow!

I love seeing all the different techniques being used. Even germinating has dozens of them. These journals are going to produce a wealth of info so we can all grow our plants to their fullest potential.

@CO Finest
@Freak Brothers
@Vegan4life
@Tkmk
Thank you all for the support! Much love...Hope y'all stay high !

I love seeing all the different techniques being used. Even germinating has dozens of them. These journals are going to produce a wealth of info so we can all grow our plants to their fullest potential.

Right! Me too.

Thats what makes this so awesome, the amount of amazing growers all growing the same strain... their own way. Priceless! ;)

Love it! Should make for an interesting Journey!

Thank you for the support!

Back
Top Bottom