420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Lime

Nice work, Lime. Good to see.
Wilbur seems a funny name for a girl, but hey - you’ve seen my username - what do I know, right?!
We’ll follow Wilbur with interest.
Cool corkscrew.
Thank you!

Lol right?! Well my other runt i named Krinkles turned out to be a keeper ;)

Thank you for the support! Much love

Wow! I am admittedly cursed with helmets so I take quite a few off and have messed with seedlings but this is another level of surgery. Well done! :goodjob:
5 of 6 helmets were released on their own :)

Thank you for the compliment, much appreciated! Stay High my friend.

Good luck with her Lime. I opened one of those pellets to take a peek because of real slow growth and the plant didn't make it. It just sat there with it's head popping out of the peat.

Nice job with the helmet though. I just removed a helmet a few minutes ago with success.

Pulling up a chair for this one too @Lime ! Crazy growth on that seedling. Looking forward to seeing how she ends up.
Thank you for joining! Stay high my friend!
Me too! :)

It's a party. Light up. :rollit:
Woohoo

Say no more, Dano. :passitleft:
:)

Happy Friday! Congrats on the 100% germination. Part skill, part genetics. It takes two as they say! Well done @Lime and @Weed Seeds Express
Thank you!
Yes great genetics help ;)
Thank you for the support! Much love

Oh yes!! Great job!! I see that yes we are at the same stage. Well I'm here late as usual but made it!! Brought one to smoke with y'all. Hold up let me fire this baby up!! :passitleft:

Looks great Lime. Are you moving them to larger containers soon?
Thanks!

Soon as a see roots poking out of peat pucks I will pot them. I like to see which ones have vigor, and pop roots first. ;)

As only four will be chosen to finish in flower tent...would like the four chosen to be approximately the same size...but we all know how that usually works ... not haha

I have a hard time culling them as I've learned the runts can be keepers aswell...to hard to decide so early...so I'll watch em grow for a bit before deciding which ones make the cut!

Then idk ...have an idea for the one that doesn't make it to the flower tent this round... stay tuned to find out.

Thanks!

Soon as a see roots poking out of peat pucks I will pot them. I like to see which ones have vigor, and pop roots first. ;)

As only four will be chosen to finish in flower tent...would like the four chosen to be approximately the same size...but we all know how that usually works ... not haha

I have a hard time culling them as I've learned the runts can be keepers aswell...to hard to decide so early...so I'll watch em grow for a bit before deciding which ones make the cut!

Then idk ...have an idea for the one that doesn't make it to the flower tent this round... stay tuned to find out.
Yep understand waiting for the roots to poke out. I had some roots coming out of mine so I was wondering if you had seen any yourself. I think your peat pucks are larger than mine. I predict you'll be seeing some REAL soon though. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom