420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Ljb1

My larvae should be here on the 1st intill then I have some bug patch things to stick in soil just waiting for them pic will come soon as there here trying to get my other clones dropped to me aswell as I'd like to put them in my little patch aswell but having trouble getting them back here with no car hopefully have sorted by weekend

Day 94 from cut on both clones they had top up bloom 2 days ago those yellow things what I brought will larvae get stuck to it or not??

20210827_185214.jpg

Day 94 from cut on both clones they had top up bloom 2 days ago those yellow things what I brought will larvae get stuck to it or not??

20210827_185214.jpg
Nice plants!

The larvae should be fine but will get stuck if they walk across the sticky traps. Once they're ladybirds they should just cruise about on the plants. I found a ladybird in my garden so I put it on my outdoors Afghani and it lived on there for at least a week. Every day I would see it cruising about, looking for food. It's gone now but I was surprised by its loyalty lol.

Nice plants!

The larvae should be fine but will get stuck if they walk across the sticky traps. Once they're ladybirds they should just cruise about on the plants. I found a ladybird in my garden so I put it on my outdoors Afghani and it lived on there for at least a week. Every day I would see it cruising about, looking for food. It's gone now but I was surprised by its loyalty lol.
I've never done outside growing only got 4 grow in my life but learnt all my stuff here in last year or so but got problems so can't have in house atm so I'm trying this I still need my sleep and medication I've orerd 50 of them hopefully il have some loyal ones to stay till the end

The larvae arrived after 1 day I've put them on my rose bush as it's for our baby and put ashes on it and waterd in so I put a few on there and tiped them on my plants but they hiding found one on rose plant didn't think they'd be so small will get some pictures on gsc when I se them

20210828_142306.jpg

20210828_190445.jpg

20210828_190326.jpg

Sorry to hear about the obstacles. It looks like you are still doing really well despite them though. The flowering ladies are looking great in my opinion.
I'm trying my best in this horrible time got 2 legal battles going on but I'm so passionate about growing I'm always thinking how can I still have a couple here hopefully by Christmas will all be over but I'm in process of getting stuff to build a 10ft by 8ft shed to keep up with my passion for growing there streching still go il have to make fence higher so people can't se it

Day 99 from cut Day flower 42 clones I finally got them back to mine there be joining my others after I raise the fence abit in my homemade greenhouse intill then I'm so happy I got these back I had to put bin bag over top to transport them that's why they so bent over and floppy

16305086544718402012462041208520.jpg

16305086755917788241257740649376.jpg

Good to have them back home! Nothing like driving around with a plant :rofl:

I've had to do it once or twice but never flowering, I can only imagine how glorious the vehicle smelled. Keep on going, its coming together!

Good to have them back home! Nothing like driving around with a plant :rofl:

I've had to do it once or twice but never flowering, I can only imagine how glorious the vehicle smelled. Keep on going, its coming together!
Thing is I didn't tell him what it was till first one was in there couldn't se because of bin bag but he smelt it straight away haha lucky he was family haha just happy there alive still other big ones fully dead he completely fucked them up never had plants like that since I started growing buy lesson learnt trust none not even a close friend so happy to have them back with me as ino I'm not no amazing grower but I actually care I really do

Day 100 from cut Day 43 flower 4 clones
They spent there first night in greenhouse they had there last top up of bloom as I'm going to take it as this is a big shock for them will check trichomes next week se what there at

16305804432031482595036869658667.jpg

16305804673262808742723634844490.jpg

Have moved them all in same bit now more room had to do at night so people don't se me doing it it hassle but I'm always game for challenge anyway I had to dig down more as these clones are like 4 5 inch taller than other clones as 4 at 44 days flower other 2 on about 8 days flower will get better pictures tomorrow il sort bits out do some tieing on some no patio slabs as so uneven digging in dark and there lumps of concrete in here

20210903_214142.jpg

Your nailing it mate. I can see the purple, she's gona be a beauty..
Thinking of yous and the rose bush mate. :green_heart:
Thanks you mate I'm trying do do best in shitty situation along as nice smoke il be happy will be going again when I get shed built as so gutted with this one all my fault though really so I want to show what I can do with it again and thanks mate didn't want to put it on here but I put larva on it to as means alot to me and missis

Day 102 from cut 4x flower day 45 2x flower day 9 ruffly
Sorry about bad quality picture had to do in dark again all kids out playing all 4 x plants were leaning down really bad had to prop them back up

20210904_201851.jpg

Looking great! The stealth aspect although I'm sure added stress is really exciting for me reading haha sorry stoned following along. Happy Sunday
Hahaha thanks mate this week going to be hot so should help them alot stems are weak of the bigger clones They just fall but im get a good little update later

Back
Top Bottom