420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Ljb1

SmokeyB

Hello fellow growers it's ljb1 this is part of the comparative gsc grow from @Weed Seeds Express @420
SOIL is bio bizz all mix

NUTRIENTS will be advance nutrients sensi A and B veg and bloom with big bud and overdrive plus flawless finish

LIHHTING will be using 2 X maybe 3 CFls veg bulb flowering will be 2 X mars hydro ts3000

First part in water in the cup in process put all ten in let the fun begin tent will be getting put back up tomorrow

IMG_20210326_155646.jpg

IMG_20210326_113307.jpg

I like your attitude. Beans? Boom! Not even built their house :high-five:
Looks fun.
Nice to have you all here I will put back up today won't take me long atall I let seeds sink then put in paper towel for a day or 2 then soil so got few days to get everything ready

Nice! I'm excited to get mine soon. I'll be hitching along for the ride. I'm not sure how many beans I'll be getting (assuming the same amount) but I'm thinking of only doing one plant indoors and one outdoors. Haven't quite made up my mind yet. You doing all 10 indoors? Or going to weed out the phenos you don't like?

Nice! I'm excited to get mine soon. I'll be hitching along for the ride. I'm not sure how many beans I'll be getting (assuming the same amount) but I'm thinking of only doing one plant indoors and one outdoors. Haven't quite made up my mind yet. You doing all 10 indoors? Or going to weed out the phenos you don't like?
I'm guna do all ten and try a few different training methods to se what gives good quality and good yeild and I fort as I got the room might aswell do all ten haha

UPDATE
they have all sunk with a tap root coming already in 30 hours very impressed so far @Weed Seeds Express thanks again all on paper towel on plate with bag blown up around it also put there home together will put all lights and stuff in tomorrow they have a day or so in paper towel

IMG-20210327-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20210327-WA0007.jpg

IMG_20210327_185705.jpg

Bin itching do updated the first picture is from yesterday the biggest one got planted last night and today is second picture massively impressed with the bean so far they seem to be some strong genetics also today one that was planted last night broke the soil today so here we go all stay tuned stay high 9 so far one hasn't popped yet still in paper towel

IMG-20210328-WA0002.jpg

IMG_20210329_163245.jpg

IMG_20210329_164153.jpg

IMG_20210329_164145.jpg

Back
Top Bottom