420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Ljb1

Anyone got any tips for cuttings this my first attempt thanks in advance this is what I've got for it.

IMG_20210523_153202.jpg
Wash your hands and sterilize your equipment. Mold later on kills a lot of clones if you introduce it from the beginning. Take cuttings from down low on the plant that have at least 3 nodes on them. Cut again in the cloning room at a 45° angle while under water so that air bubbles don't form in the stalk. score one side of the stalk with a razor blade, cut the bottom 1/4 inch in half (all under water) and then dip in the clonex before putting it in your rooter. Then cut every leaf in half, except the brand new growth in the center. Mist twice a day to keep moist.

After you have tried this method, take 10 minutes and build a DIY cloner for your next attempt... I have found no method as easy and effective to propagate clones.

Wash your hands and sterilize your equipment. Mold later on kills a lot of clones if you introduce it from the beginning. Take cuttings from down low on the plant that have at least 3 nodes on them. Cut again in the cloning room at a 45° angle while under water so that air bubbles don't form in the stalk. score one side of the stalk with a razor blade, cut the bottom 1/4 inch in half (all under water) and then dip in the clonex before putting it in your rooter. Then cut every leaf in half, except the brand new growth in the center. Mist twice a day to keep moist.

After you have tried this method, take 10 minutes and build a DIY cloner for your next attempt... I have found no method as easy and effective to propagate clones.
Thankyou so much I'm going to screen shot and red it as I'm going so hopefully not to many don't root will I the heated propagater be Ok in veg tent on a table new to cloneing but got to start somewhere thanks again

I will take a look tonight when I got 30 min spare thanks bud
Hey @Ljb1 hope you are well my friend.
In my gorilla glue thread in my signature it shows simple cloning. You need to grab a couple supplies.
Hope this helps.
Bill

Hey @Ljb1 hope you are well my friend.
In my gorilla glue thread in my signature it shows simple cloning. You need to grab a couple supplies.
Hope this helps.
Bill
Cheers Bill am going to look through your and Emily's journals in min hope you good bro

Looks like you're covered. I tried 6 cuttings in those root riots on my first cloning attempt and they all failed. After that I tried the same method with the cutting, scoring, dipping in clonex etc but put them in cups of moist soil. Got 100% success rate that way. Seems everyone finds their preferred method that works for them. Hope they take for you mate.

That's great! Nice job. I'm looking forward to trying some clones later. Thanks for the wisdom in your response and the link to the cloner @Emilya ! BOOKMARKED!
I won’t be cloning my GSC grow - going to be too hot this summer to have a sustainable garden. After I finish the comparative grow and flower my other clones from my Purple Haze - I’ll take a break until later this fall. Good luck with your cloning! I’ve had good success cloning with rooting gel and root riot plugs :)

Looks like you're covered. I tried 6 cuttings in those root riots on my first cloning attempt and they all failed. After that I tried the same method with the cutting, scoring, dipping in clonex etc but put them in cups of moist soil. Got 100% success rate that way. Seems everyone finds their preferred method that works for them. Hope they take for you mate.
Yeah I read that on bills journal I'm going to do to in soil aswell more the better lol

I won’t be cloning my GSC grow - going to be too hot this summer to have a sustainable garden. After I finish the comparative grow and flower my other clones from my Purple Haze - I’ll take a break until later this fall. Good luck with your cloning! I’ve had good success cloning with rooting gel and root riot plugs :)
I've never cloned before only grow from seed so bit more experience for me hope to get 9 outa 9 well even 6 would be great where I am don't really get good wether for outside so all in tents all the time gutting

Cloning is something I've no experience with, so good luck ,,hope it goes well for you :goodluck:

I
Looking good in there Ljb :thumb: :passitleft: good luck with your clones :hmmmm: I do things a bit different than most, but I have a 100% return on my clones :goodluck:
How do you do them?? I done it underwater on an angle cut then diped in clonex an put in I haven't checked to see root's I'm leaving in till tomorrow so min 7 days just spraying them

So my first attempt at cloning has worked had 8 out of 9 so I'm well happy with that root's ain't out the qube just yet soon as I can se them will uppot Al bin fed will be putting my mars tsw2000 in there in next few days just for xtra light with great thanks to GeoFlora Nutrients great stuff so far I really like it simple aswell

IMG-20210602-WA0011.jpg

IMG-20210602-WA0013.jpg

IMG-20210602-WA0010.jpg

IMG-20210602-WA0012.jpg

IMG-20210602-WA0014.jpg

DAY 71 VEG
I've uppotted all the clones in the root cubes I've done first time mixing nutes it to soil as last time was after I uppotted so was top ups let's se what happens

20210609_205144.jpg

20210609_205140.jpg

20210609_203958.jpg

20210609_203807.jpg

20210609_203412.jpg

Back
Top Bottom