420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Ljb1

Aww poor little duck.
Penalty kicks is a ridiculous method to decide something so important. Imo
Try being a Toronto Maple Leaf fan from childhood.
Disappointment comes with a side of tears ever freeken year.
So sorry my friend. :love:
Bill
Yeah it is but I suppose it can't just go on and on until someone scores could be hours and hours lol is that ice hockey? I just tried finding a football team but kept coming up ice hockey?

Italy looked pretty good after half way thru the 1st half. They dominated. Goalie for England was pretty good. The score could have easily been 3-1 after regulation.
Yeah both goalkeeper were on point as a good tuff game I do think they should have had a red card though for choke slam by t-shirt on saka

Yeah it is but I suppose it can't just go on and on until someone scores could be hours and hours lol is that ice hockey? I just tried finding a football team but kept coming up ice hockey?
There is a simple solution.
Play say 10 minutes if no one scores then each team has to sit one player say C.F.
Another 10 minutes sit Another player D.M. sits out.
And so on times can be negotiable with the league but you get the point.
Eventually someone will score.
And even if it takes an hour or more two or three.
What harm is done.
Wouldn't you rather watch a 3 hour match that England won compared to flipping a coin.
I don't agree with penalty shots.
Its not like there is somewhere more important everyone has to be?
And the networks can make more money on commercials. Win Win
And yes the Toronto Maple Leafs are a hockey team i should put air quotes around that name.hehe
Richest in hockey for years.
Haven't won the cup since 1967 I believe.
But they play every game in the NHL to a conclusion playoff games have been known to go on for hours.
And the next game might be the next day.
No one complains.
I just think its a cop out to go to penalties so quick.
And I played for over 10 years, until I discovered cars and girls. :laugh:
Or was it girls and cars.:rofl:
I think the whole country was robbed.
Just my opinion of course.
But how many are going to argue.
I feel for your young lad.
As @Bud Love suggested time to watch cricket.
Hope everyone is ok my friend. :green_heart:
Bill

There is a simple solution.
Play say 10 minutes if no one scores then each team has to sit one player say C.F.
Another 10 minutes sit Another player D.M. sits out.
And so on times can be negotiable with the league but you get the point.
Eventually someone will score.
And even if it takes an hour or more two or three.
What harm is done.
Wouldn't you rather watch a 3 hour match that England won compared to flipping a coin.
I don't agree with penalty shots.
Its not like there is somewhere more important everyone has to be?
And the networks can make more money on commercials. Win Win
And yes the Toronto Maple Leafs are a hockey team i should put air quotes around that name.hehe
Richest in hockey for years.
Haven't won the cup since 1967 I believe.
But they play every game in the NHL to a conclusion playoff games have been known to go on for hours.
And the next game might be the next day.
No one complains.
I just think its a cop out to go to penalties so quick.
And I played for over 10 years, until I discovered cars and girls. :laugh:
Or was it girls and cars.:rofl:
I think the whole country was robbed.
Just my opinion of course.
But how many are going to argue.
I feel for your young lad.
As @Bud Love suggested time to watch cricket.
Hope everyone is ok my friend. :green_heart:
Bill
Haha yeah that could work it's all about money I think it's what they can gain through out but I agree to rather watching them win in game not penalties and I use to love football it was smoking for me started smoking an through all away but I don't regret it growing my hobbie now as from last year when I done my tried I've learnt so much this is much more fun and you can se your progress I pick weed over football anyday

Update day 108 day 8 flower
I haven't done anything just Tring to se how the stretch is going to go each time I raise lights they go abit more chasing that light

20210713_133126.jpg

20210713_133116.jpg

20210713_133110.jpg

Update on clones there now day 50 from cut

Will be flowering them next week or after week also they recovered really well from topping and the autos have now bin uppoted the stuff my friend put them in was awful clay sand stones they had 2 spoons of veg for 6 or 7liter pots they don't say on them

20210713_114405.jpg

20210713_114350.jpg

20210713_114346.jpg

20210713_114211.jpg

Update day 110 and 10 days flower
Opened up my tent to my mars tsw2000 light only half working on the board I'm absolutely gutted really am it's just about a year old and had my best crop using it last time now I'm going to have to try sort some alternative the crop isn't going to be half as nice as I was thinking now if anyone got suggestions how to fix let me please asap I've had to put on tilt for now I till I can work somink out my friend can't find his 400hps an my 600s will burn them as lights the height really already and that's led

20210715_220058.jpg

20210715_220054.jpg

20210715_214827.jpg

Update day 110 and 10 days flower
Opened up my tent to my mars tsw2000 light only half working on the board I'm absolutely gutted really am it's just about a year old and had my best crop using it last time now I'm going to have to try sort some alternative the crop isn't going to be half as nice as I was thinking now if anyone got suggestions how to fix let me please asap I've had to put on tilt for now I till I can work somink out my friend can't find his 400hps an my 600s will burn them as lights the height really already and that's led

20210715_220058.jpg

20210715_220054.jpg

20210715_214827.jpg
Oh no.
@Mars Hydro do you have any ideas for this gentleman?
Bill

Oh no.
@Mars Hydro do you have any ideas for this gentleman?
Bill
I was only in my local grow shop saying how mars lights kick ass last week aswell I hope they can come up with something how to sort I brought in November it turned up in December so still only 7 months old :.(

I was only in my local grow shop saying how mars lights kick ass last week aswell I hope they can come up with something how to sort I brought in November it turned up in December so still only 7 months old :.(
Should be under warranty.
I know that doesn't help when your ladies are in the dark.
Do you have anything you can throw in there beside it?
Bill

Should be under warranty.
I know that doesn't help when your ladies are in the dark.
Do you have anything you can throw in there beside it?
Bill
At the min I've left it in and my bluple if I can't sort it soon il chuck the 600hps if burns a few buds so be it I brought on ebay from topledlight just bin on and checked they seem to only sell mars hyrdo stuff but can't find the warranty part :(

Also messaged ebay company so should be sorted soon really don't want to use my 600 hps an burn buds or tent it burnt my last text on top
I'd love to Crack out my old hps again.
But the heat and electricity costs are just prohibitive.
Hopefully They will sort you out quick.
They are a good company with a good reputation.
I have faith.
Bill

I'd love to Crack out my old hps again.
But the heat and electricity costs are just prohibitive.
Hopefully They will sort you out quick.
They are a good company with a good reputation.
I have faith.
Bill
Yeah way to much heat and eltric haha had better results with my mars tbh and I do to seen them sort problems out on here before pretty fast I love mars lights still not changed my opinion on them along as gets sorted lol

pretty sure your light is still under warranty. it's likely a fairly simple fix even if not. there aren't too many components to a led fixture.

pretty sure your light is still under warranty. it's likely a fairly simple fix even if not. there aren't too many components to a led fixture.
I think so as under a year old hopefully get email back gutted as just started flowering:( and I'm not to brainy for eltrical stuff lol

Back
Top Bottom