420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By MochaBud

So I finally received my GSC beans from @Weed Seeds Express , and immediately put 3 in, to soak in a cup for 24 hrs. Only 1 popped so far, but I'm sure I can persuade the others to pop also. If not I still have 9 more :thumb:

I was contacted by @OfficialWEEGrow, and asked if I wanted to showcase their Q-1000 series lights in this comparative grow, so another Hell Ya :yahoo: ...they sent me 2 :slide:...so I put together a closet with the dimensions of a 2x4 area just for these lights, each 1 is good for a 2x2 flower foot print, so 2x4 should be perfect. I've had the lights on and working for a week or so, and I'm finding a lot of difference between my old school HIDs and these new LEDs...I can't put them as close as my HIDs, and they suck my plants of cal-mag, so now instead of adding cal-mag every other feeding, I now have to add it every time I feed.
Anyhow, here's some pics of my soaking and popping beans and my new @OfficialWEEGrow grow lights:thumb:

So I finally received my GSC beans from @Weed Seeds Express , and immediately put 3 in, to soak in a cup for 24 hrs. Only 1 popped so far, but I'm sure I can persuade the others to pop also. If not I still have 9 more :thumb:

I was contacted by @OfficialWEEGrow, and asked if I wanted to showcase their Q-1000 series lights in this comparative grow, so another Hell Ya :yahoo: ...they sent me 2 :slide:...so I put together a closet with the dimensions of a 2x4 area just for these lights, each 1 is good for a 2x2 flower foot print, so 2x4 should be perfect. I've had the lights on and working for a week or so, and I'm finding a lot of difference between my old school HIDs and these new LEDs...I can't put them as close as my HIDs, and they suck my plants of cal-mag, so now instead of adding cal-mag every other feeding, I now have to add it every time I feed.
Anyhow, here's some pics of my soaking and popping beans and my new @OfficialWEEGrow grow lights:thumb:

So Mr. Hell Ya :yahoo:what is this flexible tent material that you can setup anywhere, including the middle of the desert between some cactus plants :idea:

So Mr. Hell Ya :yahoo:what is this flexible tent material that you can setup anywhere, including the middle of the desert between some cactus plants :idea:
:rofl: Those are just Mylar emergency blankets from wallyworld and my famous fix all, no not duct tape...Gorilla tape, that shit won't come loose for nothing :thumb:

So all my beans popped on their own, no need to persuade them. Good, I hate having to wait for them to dry and shake 'em in a rolled piece of 100 grit sand paper, always afraid I'll do too much.

Anyway they'll be going into solo cups of Fox Farms Happy Frog tonight...

And, they'll go under my new LEDs, courtesy of @OfficialWEEGrow :high-five: I have to say, even though I'm using more cal-mag :hmmmm: and maybe, more nutrients all together :morenutes: my girls do look happy in there now, and I do like the dimmer feature and they have built in timers, which is a really nice feature in itself :thumb:

Here's a pic of my popped beans...be back tonight for more abuse from you guys :ciao: Oh, I love this shit :yummy:

Beautiful beans and hopefully, you don't mind if I pull up a chair.
Thanks for the extra details this grow :green_heart: You said you were going to have a few more details in your next grow and your doing it! It's really helpful to the newbs like me. So often we go through a grow journal and learn almost nothing, except the details of someone's tats :thedoubletake:

Beautiful beans and hopefully, you don't mind if I pull up a chair.
Thanks for the extra details this grow :green_heart: You said you were going to have a few more details in your next grow and your doing it! It's really helpful to the newbs like me. So often we go through a grow journal and learn almost nothing, except the details of someone's tats :thedoubletake:
Absolutely :passitleft:sit down and take a load off, parties just getting started :theband:

Well, I said I was going to put them under my new lights :lot-o-toke: I got carried away, I always start my seedlings under my "seedling light" a 2ft HO T5 florescent :popcorn: ...they're in their new homes, in FFHF, and I have one popping already :yahoo:

Sorry, I'm late. I brought treats to Donkey Dick's journal but for you, I offer some freshly trimmed Dark Devil Auto:

:passitleft:

Also, what will you be using for nutes?

Sorry, I'm late. I brought treats to Donkey Dick's journal but for you, I offer some freshly trimmed Dark Devil Auto:

:passitleft:

Also, what will you be using for nutes?
Never too late :hug: and ooh nice :lot-o-toke: been meaning to get some of that DDA :yummy:

And to be honest, I haven't thought about it :hmmmm: I still have some MC...but I favor my Fox Farm trio and some Botanicare Cal-Mag+, ...my girls seem to be healthier with the FF trio :morenutes::morenutes:

I have to apologize for not making my rounds :hmmmm: I haven't been to anybodies journal, I've been busy with the little woman :battingeyelashes: she had to have surgery, and she's doing great now, but :nervous-guy::nervous-guy:it was just the month or 2 leading up to it, what with all the tests they had to run and appointments we had to keep, not to mention the waiting, that was the worst...but things are slowly getting back to normal, so I'll make my rounds to see how everyone's doing tonight and tomorrow :popcorn:...

Here's my little update for tonight, not much to say at this point :hmmmm: uhh, I sprayed them with some water :rofl: here they are...

Glad things are better for family bro, great start too, subbed and great luck!

Glad things are better for family bro, great start too, subbed and great luck!

here for the grow show
Thanks guys/gals :passitleft:
I'll have some better pics tonight, just trying to make my rounds for this GSC grow and check out how everyone's doing...and how their doing it :thumb:

I have to apologize for not making my rounds :hmmmm: I haven't been to anybodies journal, I've been busy with the little woman :battingeyelashes: she had to have surgery, and she's doing great now, but :nervous-guy::nervous-guy:it was just the month or 2 leading up to it, what with all the tests they had to run and appointments we had to keep, not to mention the waiting, that was the worst...but things are slowly getting back to normal, so I'll make my rounds to see how everyone's doing tonight and tomorrow :popcorn:...

Sorry to hear your wife needed surgery. Glad she's doing well. Hope that continues. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom