420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By MochaBud

Farmer called

He wants his Mocha back :passitleft:

Looking great bud keep up the great grow :thumb:

Thanks guys :passitleft:

Man I'm getting old, or at least I feel it anyhow :rofl: Been entertaining the whole family this past weekend. Don't get me wrong, it's great to see everybody in person after all the lock down shit...but wow!!! I have 4 grand babies, 5 kids, 4 siblings and their 5 kids, my wife's 2 sisters, 2 dogs and a fucking huge ass cat :rofl: ........and to top it all off, it was FUCKING RAINING!!! Good thing I have a 5 bedroom house!!! While it was great seeing everyone, man I'm glad they went home :rofl::thedoubletake::rofl::thedoubletake::popcorn:

Thanks guys :passitleft:

Man I'm getting old, or at least I feel it anyhow :rofl: Been entertaining the whole family this past weekend. Don't get me wrong, it's great to see everybody in person after all the lock down shit...but wow!!! I have 4 grand babies, 5 kids, 4 siblings and their 5 kids, my wife's 2 sisters, 2 dogs and a fucking huge ass cat :rofl: ........and to top it all off, it was FUCKING RAINING!!! Good thing I have a 5 bedroom house!!! While it was great seeing everyone, man I'm glad they went home :rofl::thedoubletake::rofl::thedoubletake::popcorn:

I feel your pain. I'm one of 5 daughters and when our family (20 of us) gets together, I can't wait until I'm free from them. I love them but they're a lot when it's normally just my husband and me.

Well, I had some stuff come up and had to go take care of it, and then I had to make bail :thedoubletake::thedoubletake:so it's been a rough couple of days...I have never been arrested for assault, but when a man is hitting a woman in public, I don't care what happens cause that shit ain't gonna happen in front of me...I tried to defuse the situation at first, but when the young buck tried to take a swing at me...well let's just say he won't make the mistake of trying to hit an old fella again :rofl: especially an old combat vet :ciao:

Anyhow, I'm learning about these LEDs and how to use them properly :rofl::rofl: I had them too close and was making them unhappy, they'r about 18 to 20 inches above them now and they seem to be doing okay...

Here they are at 44 days from sprout :yummy::morenutes:

Fair play Mocha. I'm the same, always try to de-escalate but sometimes a threat just needs shutting down and folk like us have the ability to flip that switch on and off as required. Hope you don't get in too much bother for it.

The ladies are looking nice and healthy. Got into the swing of things. :goodjob:

I tried to defuse the situation at first, but when the young buck tried to take a swing at me...well let's just say he won't make the mistake of trying to hit an old fella again :rofl: especially an old combat vet
Simple self defense if I were on your jury. The cops still have to go through the motions though I'm surprised they arrested you for something so silly. Plants look great though so I don't think they took it too hard. :rofl:

Fair play Mocha. I'm the same, always try to de-escalate but sometimes a threat just needs shutting down and folk like us have the ability to flip that switch on and off as required. Hope you don't get in too much bother for it.

The ladies are looking nice and healthy. Got into the swing of things. :goodjob:
Ya, I'm not too much worried what happens to me, but small critters, kids, and women being abused...OMG...I'm not just going to stand there and let it happen, not in me to do nothing...And thanks :passitleft:ya, getting used to the LEDs...finally :rofl:
Plants look great! Good call on adjusting the light height. Hopefully, you don't get too much trouble for doing society a good service. Happy Sunday!
Thanks :passitleft: ...and I don't think I will :idea: the manager of the store gave me a copy of the video, no audio, but you can see him hit her several times, before I came into the picture and stopped him.
Looking great! Sorry I am just now hitting your journal... trying to catch up today! :thumb: :goodjob: :bravo:
Thanks Em :passitleft: That's cool, there's a lot of them right :meditate:so many, I can't keep up with my own :rofl:
Good work all around, MB!
Cheers.
Thanks DD:passitleft:

Well, my girls are being fed full strength nutes at this stage :morenutes::morenutes:and getting ready for a transplant into 5gal fabric pots :slide:
I've been using FFOF soil, with the FF Nutrient Trio, at recommended full dose amounts now that they're big girls. All under two @OfficialWEEGrow Q-1000's and they're not doing too bad, now that I raised the light :dude-knocking::rofl:

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all our sponsors for everything they have offered and given to the participants in this comparative grow, but especially ... @OfficialWEEGrow (for the lights) ... @Weed Seeds Express (for the beans)
I can see myself moving to LEDs :hmmmm: albeit, bigger ones that would fill my tents up a little better...the ones I have will work great for another veg closet, but in order to fill a 4'x4' and a 4'x8' it would take at least 3 big ass LEDs, with a flowering footprint of 5'x5' :ciao:
Anyhow here are my GSC girls tonight at 45 days from sprout :yummy::battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes:

Well, my girls are being fed full strength nutes at this stage :morenutes::morenutes:and getting ready for a transplant into 5gal fabric pots :slide:
I've been using FFOF soil, with the FF Nutrient Trio, at recommended full dose amounts now that they're big girls. All under two @OfficialWEEGrow Q-1000's and they're not doing too bad, now that I raised the light :dude-knocking::rofl:

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all our sponsors for everything they have offered and given to the participants in this comparative grow, but especially ... @OfficialWEEGrow (for the lights) ... @Weed Seeds Express (for the beans)
I can see myself moving to LEDs :hmmmm: albeit, bigger ones that would fill my tents up a little better...the ones I have will work great for another veg closet, but in order to fill a 4'x4' and a 4'x8' it would take at least 3 big ass LEDs, with a flowering footprint of 5'x5' :ciao:
Anyhow here are my GSC girls tonight at 45 days from sprout :yummy::battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes:

Mochabud...will be checking in...cheers yoda.

Back
Top Bottom