420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By MochaBud

lookin Great Mocha, they are going to explode in the transplant phase.

Looking great. Were they all topped and left to grow upwards?

Looking good in there MB :thumb:

lookin Great Mocha, they are going to explode in the transplant phase.
Thanks guys :passitleft:...and yes Vet, they were all topped but do to the size of the closet I'm using those LEDs in, I am unable to train them properly...it's only 2'x4.5'x5' area with the 2 weegrow 120w lights, and they only have a 2'x2' flowering span...if I had like 6 of those lights :rofl: I'd use them in my 4'x4'x7' tent and train them up good :thumb:

Thanks guys :passitleft:...and yes Vet, they were all topped but do to the size of the closet I'm using those LEDs in, I am unable to train them properly...it's only 2'x4.5'x5' area with the 2 weegrow 120w lights, and they only have a 2'x2' flowering span...if I had like 6 of those lights :rofl: I'd use them in my 4'x4'x7' tent and train them up good :thumb:
I know how you feel. Mine are over 50 days now and the only training I've done is topping and #quad, which has slowed them down, and they're still in the 1 gallon pots until I'm not too lazy to up pot. Might happen tonight... Depends on what I'm smoking lol. My tent is only 2x2ft until I have room for them in the flower tent, which itself is only 32x32in.

Wow just checking in on your GSC grow. Been a busy few weeks here we went from winter to summer hadda do the outdoor garden something we take 5 weeks to do hadda get done in 2 weeks.

Your plants took off - they look GREAT wow. I'm a few weeks behind you. I just up-canned to final containers.

Sorry to hear you got arrested for doing the right thing.
There's no excuse for family abuse. Gotta step in. I couldn't walk past it.. no way.

That's one reason we grow weed so people dont get like that. Sheesh.

GL with your up-pot. Those are big girls. I gotta extra hand for ya. :high-five:

Sorry to hear you got arrested for doing the right thing.
There's no excuse for family abuse. Gotta step in. I couldn't walk past it.. no way.
Maybe next time you will ask her if she needs help first :rofl:

They look great - look fuller and healthier than my plants that are at 46 days from seed soak today. Mine I think may have needed more light at the start. I’m using the WeeGrow Q-1000 for this grow too now. What strength do you have it on? I’ve turned it all the way up now above my plants now that I moved them from the 2x2 to my 4x4 tent.

They look great - look fuller and healthier than my plants that are at 46 days from seed soak today. Mine I think may have needed more light at the start. I’m using the WeeGrow Q-1000 for this grow too now. What strength do you have it on? I’ve turned it all the way up now above my plants now that I moved them from the 2x2 to my 4x4 tent.
Thanks Sis :passitleft: I had them full strength from the git go :thumb:
If you take an extra blink & miss it they turn into bushes over night looking great :thumb:
Thanks Fuz :passitleft:...and yes they do :morenutes:

Well life happened and I haven't been on here but for a minute at a time this last week or so...local LEO's got a hold of the original video tape (with no audio) from my "incident" and the local PA decided it was not worth pursuing, since it was self defense (he swung first) as well as defending a person who could not defend themselves...I also have a documented case of PTSD from the VA, and apparently that came into play, on my behalf...so all is good in Mochas Garden these days, and now I think it's time for another whiskey sour, and a smoke :lot-o-toke:...I feel I deserve it, new updates tonight, I'm putting all 4 of my little LEDs in my 4x4 and putting the GSC in flower...by :hmmmm: tomorrow it should be as fucked up as I am right now :rofl: wow :goof: I don't drink that often, so Ima go enjoy this :peace::snowboating:

Right on @MochaBud congrats you deserve it.

Dont throw the first punch its too easy to get someone else to do it for you. Duck n weave, moving target hardest to hit. Specially someone that ain't a fighter. They like haymakers. lol Take a week to get you.

Well, here I am trying to play catch up again :lot-o-toke: ...didn't document my transplant...haven't posted pics of the girls and they're in my 4x4 flower tent, with the @OfficialWEEGrow LEDs in there instead of my 600 watt HPS...so we'll see :popcorn:
Here they are in their new 5 gal fabric pots, new lights and a freshly scrubbed tent :slide:

I know many start the day they switch to 12/12. Could you help me understand your logic on starting later? Thanks
Well, IDK about logic :rofl: but I've noticed that certain strains take longer than others to start showing pre-flowers, so I wait until they start showing a little something, and have stopped most of the stretching before starting the count...but I ultimately go by my trichomes being about 10-15% amber and the rest milky before I'm ready to call it done :passitleft:

Looking good there @MochaBud.

I'm going to wait for the full moon to switch to 12/12 prolly do 11/13.

I always flip on the full moon. That way I know when 60 days is up. Dont need me no calendar. :passitleft:

Looking good there @MochaBud.

I'm going to wait for the full moon to switch to 12/12 prolly do 11/13.

I always flip on the full moon. That way I know when 60 days is up. Dont need me no calendar. :passitleft:
Thanks man :passitleft:

That's what I run :high-five: 11 on 13 off :thumb:

Well, IDK about logic :rofl: but I've noticed that certain strains take longer than others to start showing pre-flowers, so I wait until they start showing a little something, and have stopped most of the stretching before starting the count...but I ultimately go by my trichomes being about 10-15% amber and the rest milky before I'm ready to call it done :passitleft:

Takes about another 1 week to play catch up if force flowering aprox with out preflowers from seed grown plants.

Well, here I am trying to play catch up again :lot-o-toke: ...didn't document my transplant...haven't posted pics of the girls and they're in my 4x4 flower tent, with the @OfficialWEEGrow LEDs in there instead of my 600 watt HPS...so we'll see :popcorn:
Here they are in their new 5 gal fabric pots, new lights and a freshly scrubbed tent :slide:

I’m using the same light.

Back
Top Bottom