420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Modest Grower

Little sneak peak on how serious the training is about to be on these ladies. Started on the bushiest of the two. Need some more wire but they seem to take to low stress training well. As you can see this one topped or fimmed (i think?) Fairly well
Day 21:

20210527_204248.jpg

20210527_204006.jpg

Little sneak peak on how serious the training is about to be on these ladies. Started on the bushiest of the two. Need some more wire but they seem to take to low stress training well. As you can see this one topped or fimmed (i think?) Fairly well
Day 21:

20210527_204248.jpg

20210527_204006.jpg
You wild cat you! Your killing the hydro , where did you tie down to? The plant itself or the basket ?

You wild cat you! Your killing the hydro , where did you tie down to? The plant itself or the basket ?
Hey HashFart, I hope you had a good long weekend! I rolled some for Victoria.

I just sort of hooked or looped little twisty ties around the branch/plant and then lifted up some of that handy-dandy reflecto tape to anchor it to the top of the bucket. Very temporary system for now but as the plan develops so will the system :rofl:

Awesome! Thanks @Brett Blaze your plants are looking great. I'll order those for sure and to be honest I have been delaying ordering a fitting for my RO so I'll do both today
Make sure the place your sticking them is really clean. These are extra sticky but after a few weeks they may loosen in this environment. Just need to check on them.

Happy Saturday everyone! Just posting a day 23 from seed picture of the roots. I'm posting this in the main thread and hopefully we will get some curious growers to swing by. Enjoy the weekend!

20210529_111124.jpg

Happy Sunday!!!

Day 24 from seed, topside. Training continues as we strap in after a res change and a slight bump in nutrients. Keeping an eye on ph as the temps settle in but shooting for around 5.6ish.

Training wise, things look like a hot mess but I am actually liking what I am seeing as I get a feel for what these ladies are capable of in this scenario.
20210530_110142.jpg

Looking great modest grower! If you didn't mind I'd like to keep up in your grow as I'd like to explore the Hydro world one day as well! The last two pages my running motorcycle was starting to yell at me telling me it's time to get off the internet now!! Haha so I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up but I'm along for the ride now but till then the pavement is calling my name.. cheers modest!

Looking great modest grower! If you didn't mind I'd like to keep up in your grow as I'd like to explore the Hydro world one day as well! The last two pages my running motorcycle was starting to yell at me telling me it's time to get off the internet now!! Haha so I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up but I'm along for the ride now but till then the pavement is calling my name.. cheers modest!
Enjoy the ride! Stop by and skip ahead whenever!!! Thanks for stopping by and your kind words

Back
Top Bottom