420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Modest Grower

Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone is comfortable in their climate. It is hot here. Twnt is at 86F 52% rh 72F resevoir temp. Day 53 above surface day 6 post flip

20210629_203008.jpg
So far my GSC’s have been handling higher (than I’d like) temps in my tent. It seems like as long as I can keep it under 90, there is good air circulation and humidity and they aren’t too thirsty they are okay.

So far my GSC’s have been handling higher (than I’d like) temps in my tent. It seems like as long as I can keep it under 90, there is good air circulation and humidity and they aren’t too thirsty they are okay.
Yeah, I agree Sissy. The highest I've got was 89. Thankfully, I have a lot of airflow. I ended up opening the other passive vents and the viewing window full time to help keep it cooler.

Happy Friday everyone and thanks for stopping by @BakedARea and @Websissy. I have been finding the same luck with heat. Temps are higher than ideal in my book but the plants don't seem to mind all that much. Luckily, today is supposed to be the end of this heatwave and I can hopefully crank their sun back up to full power :headbanger:

Have a great weekend everyone. I'll post more pictures at lights on or when it cools down a bit haha

Duuuuude...that is such a badass canopy. Seriously! I love those almost neon tops. I have some of those too and I'm so thrilled to see that in my own tent. I'll be cutting a BUNCH of tops this weekend though.

Thanks everyone for stopping by and the kind words! It is nice to hear feedback from such great growers and positive feedback is even better!

Here's my lady in soil . 4 days behind the hydro so day 52 above surface but still day 10 since flip I believe. I'll look back to confirm.

20210703_114842.jpg

Day 56 from seed and 9 from flip. Despite the heatwave we chillin.
20210702_201321.jpg
Hey buddy hope all's well! :high-five:
Yep, what ever the temps have been it doesn't seem to have bothered these girls in the slightest. Looking lush & healthy.

Plants look super happy and fully ready for the flip.
Loving the Tent Mascot

Grow on neighbor!

Day 59 above surface and I believe day 11 since flip. Its getting a bit wild in there, ill have to consider some clean up in the next few days. Hope everyone had a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

20210705_201812.jpg

20210705_201755.jpg

Looks just great.

I think GSC takes a little longer in the flip to 12/12 to show early flowering.

Thanks for stopping by @VetSmoke85 and @Fuzzy Duck

The tent is definitely filling up! I think we just entered stretch mode last night. I did a resevoir change today and upped the nutrients and noticed I need to get in there with some hedge clippers! I'll clean up the bottom portions over the next few days

Day 61 above surface and day 13 post flip.

20210707_215518.jpg
20210707_215554.jpg

Back
Top Bottom