420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Modest Grower

Duuuude! Caught up! Haaa haaa.
Thanks for stopping by Baked! There are so many and so much going on in life, feel free to skip ahead on mine if ever needed! I'm hoping my Indica leaner will be done soon but the more sativa one might be around for a bit longer, hopefully bulking and frosting up.

Happy Wednesday everyone!

I could not get a good picture but here is my little bonsai experiment. Right around 100 days. Probably chopping her tonight. I'll try and get better pictures if I do.

20210819_200738.jpg
20210819_202107.jpg
20210819_204034.jpg

I could not get a good picture but here is my little bonsai experiment. Right around 100 days. Probably chopping her tonight. I'll try and get better pictures if I do.

20210819_200738.jpg
20210819_202107.jpg
20210819_204034.jpg
Cute!
:high-five: dynamite comes in small package!

I have started to take down some of the colas on the more indica leaning plant. It might have been a bit earlier than ideal. It was really hard for me to get into the tent for a good look and I know removing this one without disturbing the other will be a challenge so I'm chipping away at it.

I think it will end up really nice after the cure. The smell is incredible. Chocolate like minty funky goodness.

Thank you again @Weed Seeds Express for these great genetics. My entire house smells like we are baking funky cookies!

20210821_001527.jpg

Part of my decision to cut this a little earlier is drying tent space. This is in a different 2x4 with pretty good environment at the moment. I'm hoping to get this and some others through before the other GSC is harvested to free up space.

20210821_001306.jpg

One down, one to go. My oh my do these ladies have a stank about them! The one I chopped being more indica had much more chocolate and earthy tones. When I handle a few from the sativa leaner it reminds me of Starburst or something super fruity and funky. I plan on pulling the roots out tonight and capping the right planter.
20210821_195547.jpg

Thanks @HashFart it has been a humbling experience growing in a comparative with truly legends. I will soon have some top shelf bud courtesy of @Weed Seeds Express and @420 I am also very grateful for the other sponsors, although it didn't work with my grow, the offer was extended from @GeoFlora Nutrients and @Sierra Natural Science. It is great companies like these who keep us perfecting our craft and keep this movement alive.

I cannot say thank you enough.

Happy Saturday everyone! I took some quick pics of my last GSC finishing. As you can see it hit a bit of a hard patch due to a delay in resevoir changes but the buds are still developing and frosting up. I'll have to see what day it is but this one seems 5o want to just keep going. Crispy leaves but sticky and stinky buds. I think I plan to mostly use this for hash but we shall see. Have a great day everyone! I'm going to try and cast a fly fishing set up for the first time!

20210827_224232.jpg
20210827_224250.jpg
20210827_224215.jpg

Happy Sunday everyone! I took some quick pics of my last GSC finishing. As you can see it hit a bit of a hard patch due to a delay in resevoir changes but the buds are still developing and frosting up. I'll have to see what day it is but this one seems 5o want to just keep going. Crispy leaves but sticky and stinky buds. I think I plan to mostly use this for hash but we shall see. Have a great day everyone! I'm going to try and cast a fly fishing set up for the first time!

20210827_224232.jpg
20210827_224250.jpg
20210827_224215.jpg
Nice!!! Have fun fly fishing. I have not done that yet.

The nice thing about girl scout cookies by @Weed Seeds Express is even a lazy hack like me can grow some bud and trichomes to harvest. This lady is on to the cure.
20210828_100812.jpg
Lazy hack my ass hahahha damn I zoom in on that bud and it looks nasty so frosty you could throw it at the wall and it would stick to it , my hat off to you good sir , good luck with that fly rod smoking that nug ahahhahahhahahahah

Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone is having a good week so far. I couldn't help but sample a little bit of the GSC.

Its only been curing for a couple of days but I couldn't help myself. I used a portable vaporizer that is mostly glass contacting the vapor so the vapor is a pretty pure flavor in my opinion.

First, I must admit my temp in the drying tent was not always ideal I will definitely work harder on that for the other plant. I did notice a slight grassy smell from the buds but as soon as I cracked it open it has a very citrus smell at this stage. I'm hoping the cure will rid that grassy smell which is now only faint and likely due to high temps low humidity aka too fast of drying.

My fingers got super sticky with even minimal handling and my hands now smell amazing.

The inhale is very citrus forward in my mind. The exhale seems more chocolate or earthy. It is an amazingly smooth and tasty vapor even at this stage so I am excited.

The high to me is very pleasant and was perfect for afterwork. Huge reduction in stress and zero anxiety which has been happening to me more when I smoke. I was able to relax and hang out but still move around and be present. Very enjoyable

20210831_160854.jpg

It looks really good Modest I'm very impressed , enjoy your smoke brother , I also get paranoid smoking pot lately , but I'm a weekend warrior and don't smoke during the week , I find hash or even oil or dabs or wax get me less intoxicated or anxious/ paranoid then a blunt or joint , I'm super excited for your future grows !!!!

Back
Top Bottom