420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Modest Grower

That sounds heavenly!!! And I'm not being sarcastic.
If you ever do dosidos now that’s flavor . I use Grandpa Tokin’s oil thread for the sugar leaves , they don’t squeeze to good .

If you ever do dosidos now that’s flavor . I use Grandpa Tokin’s oil thread for the sugar leaves , they don’t squeeze to good .
I had a couple dosidos last year that got gobbled up by caterpillars about 4 weeks before harvest. I'll have to give it a try!

I had a couple dosidos last year that got gobbled up by caterpillars about 4 weeks before harvest. I'll have to give it a try!
Great two hit weed much more than that it was comatose.

I think you get a notification the first time there is a comment but then after that if you don't check it it won't alert you to new comments if that makes sense
I think also if you comment in a thread you will get the alerts to it thereafter.

Here's a picture of some larf that is headed to the hash bin.
20210918_200604.jpg

Thanks for stopping by @Furcifer and happy Saturday. Your ladies are looking fantastic! I am pretty excited about this harvest .

I'm planning on really getting in there trimming and use that for hash and then use the rest for smoke or rosin

20210918_210953.jpg

Happy Friday everyone! I'll be wrapping up this journal this weekend after I move all the bud to cure. I have harvested the last plant and it is a lot! Some is curing now and some is still drying. I am loving the terpenes on both plants. Here is a nice GSC rosin joint I had last night.
20210930_225424.jpg
20210930_230458.jpg

I also, am in shock this was nominated for journal of the month. Thank you to whoever nominated this journal and or voted for it as well as anyone who has stopped by. This has been a great grow and I want to again thank @420 @Weed Seeds Express as well as all of the other sponsors for this great culture, site, opportunity. I'll post some more pics and updates this weekend before closing this one out. Thanks again everyone

20210930_225424.jpg

Happy Friday everyone! I'll be wrapping up this journal this weekend after I move all the bud to cure. I have harvested the last plant and it is a lot! Some is curing now and some is still drying. I am loving the terpenes on both plants. Here is a nice GSC rosin joint I had last night.
20210930_225424.jpg
20210930_230458.jpg

I also, am in shock this was nominated for journal of the month. Thank you to whoever nominated this journal and or voted for it as well as anyone who has stopped by. This has been a great grow and I want to again thank @420 @Weed Seeds Express as well as all of the other sponsors for this great culture, site, opportunity. I'll post some more pics and updates this weekend before closing this one out. Thanks again everyone

20210930_225424.jpg
Reason to celebrate :peace:

I've been trying to get a good picture of the harvested buds from the sativa leaning plant but they don't seem to do it justice. My biggest takeaway is these ladies bring the yield, if you end up with a more sativa leaning plant they do very well it superfropping and scrog set ups. Look at this cola, it is not unique on this plant.

20211003_093854.jpg

20211003_093559.jpg
The second is a close up of the first picture. I am still doing some dry trimming and using that for hash but this bud is now starting the curing process.

I've been trying to get a good picture of the harvested buds from the sativa leaning plant but they don't seem to do it justice. My biggest takeaway is these ladies bring the yield, if you end up with a more sativa leaning plant they do very well it superfropping and scrog set ups. Look at this cola, it is not unique on this plant.

20211003_093854.jpg

20211003_093559.jpg
The second is a close up of the first picture. I am still doing some dry trimming and using that for hash but this bud is now starting the curing process.
That thing is loaded with frosty trichs. Nicely done man. Yeah, if you fee her and let her go, she builds some giants for sure. Honestly...with what I have to deal with her in the early fall, I would almost prefer that she didn't do that. They sure are beautiful but they are a disaster to try and keep in check from the bugs and rot for me. I'll take multiple branchs of small buds all day with this one IF growing outdoors. She did incredible with every training I did on her outside. Supercropping...check. never skipped a beat. Bends and twists
..check, works like a charm with these genetics to add rigidity to branches. Topping...check. I mean she just kept plugging away and stacking up like nothing was bring done to stress her out.

Happy Friday everyone! My GSC is all curing as of now. I plan on doing one last post with some cured bud and a rosin press today and request this journal be closed. It has been a lot of fun and I have quite a few GSC journals to catch up on but the time for me to close this out is almost here. I want to thank all the sponsors, @Weed Seeds Express @420 and everyone that stopped by! One last post to come!

Happy Friday everyone! My GSC is all curing as of now. I plan on doing one last post with some cured bud and a rosin press today and request this journal be closed. It has been a lot of fun and I have quite a few GSC journals to catch up on but the time for me to close this out is almost here. I want to thank all the sponsors, @Weed Seeds Express @420 and everyone that stopped by! One last post to come!
same to you brother!

Looking forward to seeing the squash pics! I may have some GSC to press soon that I harvested back in late September that is now dried enough. Crossing my fingers. I'm looking forward to smashing some properly cured buds though! That's what has me a bit impatient and excited.

Thanks for a great journal BTW! It was a fun one to follow and learn from. Blessings

Back
Top Bottom