420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Moto258

Well look who got their seeds wet!! Yup this guy right here!
Starting this germination off by 5ml 3% peroxide with 50ml OR water! (hint 420 magazine has the hook up by winning contests on the amount of water-peroxide ratio once added to the glass jar);) just add the 5ml with a dropper supplied by most every grow supplier on the planet and your set for take off. For shits and giggles Ill be adding just 1 drop from my dropper of this MagNifiCal by Remo nutrients to let them know foods a coming soon! :rofl:
I tend to wait about 6hrs before placing them into paper towels but some take longer before the shells crack and start to drown. (Hint if it's first time cracking an egg it's best to keep an eye on them and not let your ladies sink to avoid germination issues.) Cheers to the next step of the process I call suffocation by zip lock bags I'll be placing these seeds In the dark until it's time for the zip lock bag!CHEERS:blunt::420: Weed Seeds Express, Remo nutrients, Geoflora, and the list I hope continues! [Pictures are most likely in the wrong order but I'm learning to figure it out]

20210414_140852.jpg

20210414_140737.jpg

20210414_140402.jpg

20210414_140343.jpg

20210414_140332.jpg

20210414_140259.jpg

16184292822873281253061801662422.jpg

Hey @Moto258 Good luck with your germination! I will pop in from time to time to see how you and your girls are making out. Look forward to seeing some beauties. :peace:
Thanks beez0404 always welcome! Life's throwing turds at me left and right so I'm going to do my best to stay in the spirits I started this journal with so stay green my friend. :(

Thanks beez0404 always welcome! Life's throwing turds at me left and right so I'm going to do my best to stay in the spirits I started this journal with so stay green my friend. :(

Smile my friend! You're heading into what's going to be a great grow! Take the time to have a nice smoke, enjoy some to yourself and remember how far you've come. Those turds are just bumps in the road,& never be daunted by what's ahead-You've got this.

Smile my friend! You're heading into what's going to be a great grow! Take the time to have a nice smoke, enjoy some to yourself and remember how far you've come. Those turds are just bumps in the road,& never be daunted by what's ahead-You've got this.
Thanks my friend! I honestly believe I'm a lost breed where hand shakes were hand shakes and words were bonds. Almost to the point its like what happened to the real people in this world! Here's some progress on Weed Seeds Express beloved girl scout cookies I'm going to try and point the mood somewhere else instead of a downward attempt of a lesser mood I'm in. They didn't get the full soak in the ro water with added hydrogen peroxide like I wanted them to get for them to break their shells so I ended up placing them into their zip lock Ballon filled with yours truly of c02 to finish germination process! Almost ready for tinker bells sprinkle visit with great white very soon on these fine seeds. Cheers :bong:

16185189625847698565947871939403.jpg

Update already! All 6 seeds that got wet decided to show their true genetics within a day and a half! Wow great stuff Weed Seeds Express im very impressed with this germination rate!! Tinker bells turn to cause some commotion around here with her special blend of great white. I'm just taking the smallest amount possible of great white to sprinkle on the 3 seeds showing tails to get the process started with beneficial bacteria and trichoderma.
The remaining 3 seeds waiting for tails but already cracked their shells will be going back into the zip lock bag for a few more hours to finish. The 3 seeds waggin tails already will be getting treated with the great white and placed into my clone humidity dome on top of a sponge with the heater pad turned on because my grow area is getting cold nights now and then shutting the tent for a couple more days in the complete darkness to finish improvements on their roots. More to come when ready to go into first solo cups. Cheers

20210416_074244.jpg

20210416_081740.jpg

Girls are feeling the love today marks the first morning in soil. I owe this shout out to one company for many reasons there not a Sponcer, but amazing guys/gals to look for garden needs of any kind from grass all the way down to the healer we all came to know as marry Jane! Shout out to Happy Hydro for my soil amendments that I will be using for these ladies Weed Seeds Express so kindly gave me the opportunity to grow their genetics being that I'm a pretty new member to 420 magazine. Cheers to you all for hooking this one up during the hard times these opportunities really seem like miracles in someone's eyes like myself. Stay green ohh and Geoflora I didn't forget about you either because I'll be dedicating 2 gsc's for this grow just for your ammendments to shine in the garden. Out of the 6 Seeds that I ended up germinating I got 5 to give me waggin tales 2 of these ladies look like sprinters due to how fast their tails shot out! Almost like a crooked panokio on his good day.
SNS is already in affect in this garden and has been now applied to the new soil to start the noise letting the critters know its not safe to enter these premises anymore!! Shout out to SNS 209 (the bottle that has light blue in it not the red!) Application was applied the day before today in order to get the soil just right to finish off germination. I can picture 2 of these girls sprouting by tomorrow morning and the other 3 in a couple. Wish em luck! Hint the stuff in the blue is great white.

20210417_103750.jpg

20210417_103008.jpg

20210417_103001.jpg

20210417_102930.jpg

20210417_102905.jpg

20210417_111306.jpg

Two girl scout cookies are showing life up and out of the soil now. Tomorrow morning starts first days with lights turned on. I will be using Next lights core LED's rays for the life in veg and I'm still debating which light to use for late veg into flower but I'm working on it. I'll post how high I set the light from these youngins early in the morning once I have it all set up.

20210418_170519.jpg

Keeping temps in the 78f-80f with humidity up no lower than 60%.
Lights came on this morning for their first day in the rays brought to you by Next light core raised as far as i can hang them in the 4×4 gorilla grow tent. More in depth I'll say exactly the light hangs 38 inches 3 centimeters to tips of solo cups. I'll lower them while they develop green in the first couple leaves from being yellow.

20210419_123350.jpg

Well today in my land of lesser giants in the garden its very cozy for these girl scout cookies, but gezz would ya get a load of my pepper plants out side at the moment! Just yesterday I was cutting grass! What happened oh wait I think I know the cause of this delimma my weather's having today! Still wondering if this early early day of winter I'm experiencing is going to make my young grass seed I've planted already decide to shrive and die in all them bare spots in the yard if anyone notices lol! Cheers if it wasn't for my weathers mood swings here I'd be getting my plow truck ready Instead of hanging out in the garden with these fine seedlings from Weed Seeds Express but today I got lucky knowing it's still spring haha.

20210420_125234.jpg

20210420_125040.jpg

If anyone grows with Next lights core LED here's the trick to the right ppfd. Get a cheap LED light meter go to lux × 100 on the devise you get I have a Dr. Meter from Amazon. Lux to PAR Calculator - Learn Sativa | Dispensary & Cannabis College
Calculate your lux to par and you will have a pretty good idea of how your ppfd rays are around your prized meds once dialed in.
These ladies or more like babies but I'm too cool to use them words around certain crowds so let's say ladies for their veg time. But besides all that I'm right at 165 lux on my meter so when I Calculate my lux to par on the web sight I'm reaching around 423.87 ppfd/umol/s/m2 with my humidity dome still over them. I did this lux test on all 4 corners of where the solo cups meet and was pretty close to 165 lux. Hope this helps anyone that wants to be fueled by OCD like yours truly is!

20210420_130802.jpg

I'm board! All 6 GsC's waving their leaf flags now and their off to the races with the dome still over them because my cheap Vicks humidifier decided to croak on me last grow and with this heat mat along with Next lights core's heats penatration I really don't need one at the moment. I've had to make due many times before with just a spray bottle and a heat mate designed for my back issues to make the desired temps/humidity right for veg conditions. Most likely ill be doing this grow without a humidifier but ya never know sometimes Peter pan drops gifts off like this Santa character used to do back when my brain wasn't Infused with cannabis life as a youngin I once was and learned just how things actually get done Instead:hmmmm:. So we shall see. I'm not the best with words and explaining certain things so I figured just like the person I am throwing books away without pictures to tell the story's I'll throw in details with my pictures instead of making a fool of myself sometimes cheers :peace: ohh yeah I almost forgot I used to think i was kind but I only plan to keep 3 of these young ladies two will be dedicated for Geoflora nutrients and the other one I'll dedicate to growing one monster of a plant either with Remo nutrients or my older methods and ways. And the kindness will be the the remaining ones I don't keep going to another friend that needs the meds for his ptsd so I'm helping him get growing instead of dealing with all them drama docs he's had to deal with after coming back from land in the sand as he says to me.

20210421_190858.jpg

20210421_190847.jpg

I'm board! All 6 GsC's waving their leaf flags now and their off to the races with the dome still over them because my cheap Vicks humidifier decided to croak on me last grow and with this heat mat along with Next lights core's heats penatration I really don't need one at the moment. I've had to make due many times before with just a spray bottle and a heat mate designed for my back issues to make the desired temps/humidity right for veg conditions. Most likely ill be doing this grow without a humidifier but ya never know sometimes Peter pan drops gifts off like this Santa character used to do back when my brain wasn't Infused with cannabis life as a youngin I once was and learned just how things actually get done Instead:hmmmm:. So we shall see. I'm not the best with words and explaining certain things so I figured just like the person I am throwing books away without pictures to tell the story's I'll throw in details with my pictures instead of making a fool of myself sometimes cheers :peace: ohh yeah I almost forgot I used to think i was kind but I only plan to keep 3 of these young ladies two will be dedicated for Geoflora nutrients and the other one I'll dedicate to growing one monster of a plant either with Remo nutrients or my older methods and ways. And the kindness will be the the remaining ones I don't keep going to another friend that needs the meds for his ptsd so I'm helping him get growing instead of dealing with all them drama docs he's had to deal with after coming back from land in the sand as he says to me.

20210421_190858.jpg

20210421_190847.jpg

Love the way you write Moto, you don't hold back- you call it as you see it, and speak from the heart, there are many that could learn from such things.

That's awesome your helping him out- I've had friends in same such situations who found great relief.

Love the way you write Moto, you don't hold back- you call it as you see it, and speak from the heart, there are many that could learn from such things.

That's awesome your helping him out- I've had friends in same such situations who found great relief.
Thanks Rexer my loneliness sometimes speak out but I do my best to stay in the right mind set. I appreciate all you say and encouragements you send my way. Being a mommas boy my whole life gave me extra feelings i guess towards the kindness I have at times :rofl:. Cheers Rex stay green my friend!:passitleft:

I'm going to do my best to stay in the spirits I started this journal with so stay green my friend. :(
I hope you're doing better today than when you wrote this amigo! You have some beautiful ladies to cheer you up.
Cheers to you all for hooking this one up during the hard times these opportunities really seem like miracles in someone's eyes like myself.
AMEN! I feel the same way about this opportunity. Really got me excited about what is to come.
I'm right at 165 lux on my meter so when I Calculate my lux to par on the web sight I'm reaching around 423.87 ppfd/umol/s/m2 with my humidity dome still over them. I did this lux test on all 4 corners of where the solo cups meet and was pretty close to 165 lux. Hope this helps anyone that wants to be fueled by OCD like yours truly is!
I seriously appreciate you writing about this. I don't have a LUX meter yet. I'm already worried about my lights (not anywhere as nice as yours), but I don't want to give them too much or too little. I'll try and make up my mind on a meter and get it ordered.
my loneliness sometimes speak out but I do my best to stay in the right mind set. I appreciate all you say and encouragements you send my way. Being a mommas boy my whole life gave me extra feelings i guess towards the kindness I have at times :rofl:.
Maaaaan...I get you on the loneliness part! I feel lonely sometimes even with a house filled with a wife, kids, and dogs. I mean it. They just don't get me sometimes and it is a crappy feeling. Also, I'm a big ass 40 something momma's boy too! Softy with feelings here too dude! Haaa haaa haaa. Speaking of my momma...I need to text her and say I love you.

Back
Top Bottom