420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Moto258

Let’s kick this journal off with a bang shall we!!! Stay tuned if you want to see and read some humor along with some gardening by a crazy red headed cannabis enthusiast!! Not only will I put some detail in this journel, but y’all will also watch my writing skills improve over this process since I didn’t put much effort into this subject while being educated in public schools!!:rofl: (At least id sure hope so cannabis has been the only teacher that’s been able to get my attention these days unless you wana talk about women!!! Well let’s just not go their):lot-o-toke:
Now some details.....:blunt:
Environment will be kept in a 4x4 gorilla lite line grow tent.
Along with NextLights core LED light to bring in the sun rays.
I haven’t used this light much yet so I will also detail out my plans for seed germination once I have them ready to grow!! Other then them fine details I will Be back once growing begins very soon!! Cheers 420 and Weed Seeds Express!!:passitleft::420:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Let’s kick this journal off with a bang shall we!!! Stay tuned if you want to see and read some humor along with some gardening by a crazy red headed cannabis enthusiast!! Not only will I put some detail in this journel, but y’all will also watch my writing skills improve over this process since I didn’t put much effort into this subject while being educated in public schools!!:rofl: (At least id sure hope so cannabis has been the only teacher that’s been able to get my attention these days unless you wana talk about women!!! Well let’s just not go their):lot-o-toke:
Now some details.....:blunt:
Environment will be kept in a 4x4 gorilla lite line grow tent.
Along with NextLights core LED light to bring in the sun rays.
I haven’t used this light much yet so I will also detail out my plans for seed germination once I have them ready to grow!! Other then them fine details I will Be back once growing begins very soon!! Cheers 420 and Weed Seeds Express!!:passitleft::420:

image.jpg

image.jpg
Sounds like you have a good grow ready to go. I'll follow along with a fellow red headed stepchild. Hehe. Should be fun.

Just patiently waiting on these seeds now I’m like a kid in a candy store with no candy to munch on but the ones kept in the secret cookie jar not getting to see the light of day yet!!:cool:

Just patiently waiting on these seeds now I’m like a kid in a candy store with no candy to munch on but the ones kept in the secret cookie jar not getting to see the light of day yet!!:cool:

I'm in the same boat, got 4 seeds soaking that are going into rapid rooters tonight, always the slowest part of grow

I figured why everyone waits let’s cut to a commercial until next time!!
Well as you all can tell I’m a dirt kinda junkie! In all sorts of ways let me tell ya a couple Ill be using for my garden activities! It’s called a build -a-soil and is very active with great amendments if you have a store near you with a happy hydro in the name thats the place for a guy like me that has 100 different activities going on to grab a quick fix for when time gets out of hand in life, but if not 420 magazine has sponsors where you can build your own as well!!!:blunt: How coooool is that!!! Seriously!!! This soil activator along with geoflora that I got from 420 will be something of use for my outdoor lady’s this season that’s a forsure!! Kid on Christmas morning let me tell ya!!!!Everyone I wish I had the advice for water sports like I do dirt but I’m sorry guys and gals I wasn’t to much into swimming as a kid, but I can promise someone on here is top notch in that department and won’t let you down so make sure to check their journals out as well! But stick around if you want to find out how to make that medicine take you on that next level using soil! There are tricks to every trade especially when it comes to gardening!
Now back to the journal :cough:I’m just growing 2 of these Girl Scout cookies by weed seeds express at the moment so wish these gals the luck these so deserve!! Once received...

Now cheers to a successful germination!!:passitleft: :420:

I will be here watching too... I haven't seen a number yet on how many of us were accepted for this grow, and as a result it looks like I will be joining quite a few journals in the very near future.

Good luck on your grow, and don't worry a bit about your writing skills... no one even notices, not here in a world where not everyone speaks English as their first or even second language, and anyone who has been online for a while has learned to read typos, misspelling and grammar mistakes as if they weren't even there. There are no English teachers grading this stuff and here, you are among friends... so let it fly! We will all enjoy what you write. I am hoping to see some massive buds too!

My seeds are also apparently on the way! Tonight I clean up the veg room a bit, getting ready for 5 more seeds to be put into the rotation. This huge comparative grow is going to be one of the most awesome things I have seen online for quite a while. I hope that several of us pull out all the stops, and in detail explain exactly how we are getting the results we are getting. Old and new alike are going to learn a lot from this project! Hats off to you and everyone else playing, as well as all of those members who are watching this unfold! This is going to be EPIC!

:420:and WeedSeedsExpress Rocks !!

I will be here watching too... I haven't seen a number yet on how many of us were accepted for this grow, and as a result it looks like I will be joining quite a few journals in the very near future.

Good luck on your grow, and don't worry a bit about your writing skills... no one even notices, not here in a world where not everyone speaks English as their first or even second language, and anyone who has been online for a while has learned to read typos, misspelling and grammar mistakes as if they weren't even there. There are no English teachers grading this stuff and here, you are among friends... so let it fly! We will all enjoy what you write. I am hoping to see some massive buds too!

My seeds are also apparently on the way! Tonight I clean up the veg room a bit, getting ready for 5 more seeds to be put into the rotation. This huge comparative grow is going to be one of the most awesome things I have seen online for quite a while. I hope that several of us pull out all the stops, and in detail explain exactly how we are getting the results we are getting. Old and new alike are going to learn a lot from this project! Hats off to you and everyone else playing, as well as all of those members who are watching this unfold! This is going to be EPIC!

:420:and WeedSeedsExpress Rocks !!
Sounds like a plan Emilya! I try my best so I try to either impress or make someone smile for the day which ever which one makes it out the best makes my day that’s forsure!
But glad to see the friend word gets seen rarely around my place and happy to be apart of this grow! Never have I grown gsc before at least I would know lmao I’ve gotta be honest I’m just a home grower now that used to get buds that had false advertising behind them or they were grown with little effort to know the mistakes of growing strains next to one another or stress impact would cause seeds to appear. But either way I’m just glad I know what I’m getting into now I’ve grown one known strain to me and it’s northen lights but other than that my nose has never really seen much more terps than what’s on the streets and I’m sure everyone can understand what I mean other than the crazy amount of experiments I’ve done over my time getting to know marry Jane. I have one pack of seeds that says 2014!!!:hmmmm: If I get time I’ll try and make a journal about that journey as well!
But you bet I might get busy from time to time slowly getting back at what I do best in life with my company, but I’m going to detail everything! Also looking at trying a different light set up for when flower begins for these Girl Scout cookies due to mine getting to much heat from not relocating my hot drivers I can’t close up my tent some days!!!:lot-o-toke:

Hi Moto, glad you have this sweet dirt grow! Enjoy the @NextLight Core, it's an incredible tool! For the power consumption it's the most impressive light I know of! Also, I'm a big fan of @Weed Seeds Express after growing 2 of their cultivars. Best Genetics + Best Light = An Awesome Grow in the best community I know! I'll be chillin in the recliner over in the corner.

Thanks my friend always welcome here by the way!! So far the nextlight core has been keeping cozy in her beautiful looking brown box :cool:! I got crazy in my spring cleaning due to my fun with this new magical butter machine I now have and ended up closing down one tent and a room in the process and figured out I didn’t even need the extra electricity until I get these Girl Scout cookies from Weed Seeds Express going.. I’ll be poking around as well from time to time getting to understand how to find the other comparison grows in action while keeping up with detailing out this journal for y’all to see unfold.

Well as you all can tell I’m a dirt kinda junkie!
PREACH IT! I love playing with dirt. Always have and always will. Somehow...it has always fed my soul. I'll be following along as best as I possibly can. Nice setup BTW! She's going to be beastly with a light like that and with killer soil! Excited to watch them grow for you.
There are no English teachers grading this stuff and here, you are among friends... so let it fly!
I could not agree more!!! I have been on both sides of of the grammar police. I am far from a grammar expert which means I should keep my mouth shut if I notice something wrong before I get schooled! LMAO
This huge comparative grow is going to be one of the most awesome things I have seen online for quite a while.
Again, totally agree! I am beyond excited about this. I feel so much more confident going into this season. Being able to grow along side so many of the people that have helped me the last couple years, is really an honor to even be a part of it. I have so much still to learn! I wish that that desire in my heart, to keep learning, never fades. I believe this comparative grow will be an amazing opportunity for so many people to learn! It will be a wonderful showcase of wisdom and passion filling the forum.
Old and new alike are going to learn a lot from this project!

the friend word gets seen rarely around my place and happy to be apart of this grow!
Man @Moto258 ...that is something I struggle with. I don't have very many at all around me anymore. Friends are something that seem like finding a unicorn in this world. This little 420 home of ours is a place I have been able to return to for the past few years. Whether to participate and put myself out there. Or to hide in the shadows of the threads to read and get some laughs from the good people that so frequently post here. Like I said before amigo, I'm looking forward to watching your garden grow! Blessings!

Thanks everyone for all the love! I guess this guy needs someone higher up than Dr Phil I've tried just about every doc out their but I'm starting to think I'm skitso or whatever term their is for MIND going crazy or maybe ptsd! I don't trust the tree that's been growing for 200 years anymore, but really looking forward to a new seed to watch from seed to harvest I'm starting to think it's the only kind of peace of mind I get these days. Cheers 420 and weed seed express!

Seeds should be on the way I was givin the green flag yesterday by weed seeds express. So it's almost time to get some seeds wet! Cheers everyone its going to be a fun one forsure :passitleft::420:

Back
Top Bottom