420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By VetSmoke85

The @Weed Seeds Express GSC has been given a new home tonight at 10 days old. Moved into a 6" pot for a little while. I'll let her build a nice root ball in here before she gets moved over into the 3 gallon fabric pot. She's doing well.
20210331_215501.jpg

Welcome buddy. I hope you're well.

My son brought home a lovely cold from school and it's kicking my arse. My face will not stop leaking :laugh:
Get well soon! :hippy:

She's coming along. I've decided I will quadline this one so in the next couple of days I will remove nodes 1 & 2. Then give her a couple of days recovery before topping her just above the 4th node. Nodes 3 & 4 will remain to form the quad.
20210403_222311.jpg
20210403_222422.jpg

Nice lookin plant u got there ,,interested in how this comes along ,, :goodluck:

Looking good! I love that color of green. Looks like everything is smooth sailing at this point.

So at that early of an age, I have never done defoliation below the top nodes. At this early of its growth, do you think it is necessary? Or what is the benefit of doing it this early? My mind is telling me that those extra nodes right now, would help it grow stronger. I honestly don't know, so just looking for wisdom and understanding. Thanks!

Looking good! I love that color of green. Looks like everything is smooth sailing at this point.

So at that early of an age, I have never done defoliation below the top nodes. At this early of its growth, do you think it is necessary? Or what is the benefit of doing it this early? My mind is telling me that those extra nodes right now, would help it grow stronger. I honestly don't know, so just looking for wisdom and understanding. Thanks!
I think the reasoning is that they'll be coming off anyway so it's wasted energy letting them grow. Seems to be the norm for this method of training.

If anyone is not familiar with quadlining here's a thread with a great tutorial.

Thats one of the reasons I'm keeping an eye on this grow ,,I wanna try this new "quad line " fad the kids r talking about, lol

Thats one of the reasons I'm keeping an eye on this grow ,,I wanna try this new "quad line " fad the kids r talking about, lol
I tried it for the first time last year and I thought it was worthwhile because it helps keep the plants low which is one of the limitations of my grow location.

I tryed it on my first journal as vet suggested as using small space and hands down I love I I've done it again on this one

Back
Top Bottom