420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By VetSmoke85

Day 128 - Flower Day 81

After 36 hours in the dark she has been chopped. All but a few small lower buds I'll finish tomorrow. 23 colas hanging. Wet weight is 512g so I think it will be 3.5-4 oz dried. Not a huge yield but will do me nicely. Looks tasty.
20210727_234554.jpg
20210727_234612.jpg
20210727_234640.jpg
20210727_234707.jpg
Belated Happy Birthday to you sir..
That looks fantastic mate. :) happy smoking ❤️

Glad to hear you are helping someone deal with their condition.. our health care system is backwards in that respect. They would rather pump someone full of addictive opiates than give in to home-grown medication..
Respect for caring about others mate!
Great harvest and belated happy birthday also..

Good harvest bud :green_heart:

Well worth the long flowering time, I found the aroma through out the grow has been quite surprising & looking forwards to vaping GSC.

Glad to hear you are helping someone deal with their condition.. our health care system is backwards in that respect. They would rather pump someone full of addictive opiates than give in to home-grown medication..
Respect for caring about others mate!
Great harvest and belated happy birthday also..
And what squiggle said.

Thanks guys. He reported back to me again saying the Critical Mass is working a treat. He's really happy which makes me super happy. One thing I've missed since leaving the military is that feeling of doing something to make someone's life better. That's why I joined. Be good to see how he gets on with the GSC.

Great harvest Vet! Congrats. Really stoked to hear about how you were able to help your friend. That is something I want to be able to do more for people. Some that already use it and especially others which have not. Blessings!

Maaaaan...I'm getting so anxious with getting to this point! Lol. I'm going to take as long as necessary though for my indoor girls. I still believe I can get some decent sized plants, even with the hiccups. Seriously man, your grow has been inspiring and goal setting. Much appreciated! Blessings

She weighed in today at 125g. Just shy of 4.5oz. That'll do me nicely. Just the taste test to go. She's starting to smell better now too. It dried a little quicker than I'd like and had a strong hay smell to start.

Cool beans bud not long for the smoke report :green_heart:

I got some boveda packs on order never used em before ?

I've always been a little jedi on the growing side, use the force luke !

Cool beans bud not long for the smoke report :green_heart:

I got some boveda packs on order never used em before ?

I've always been a little jedi on the growing side, use the force luke !
For me they're handy. I can easily get caught out with little time to monitor the jars so they give me piece of mind in case I can't be all over it. Its a lazy way but it works well enough for me.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom