420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By VetSmoke85

Training continues. Had a good watering tonight.
20210419_222926.jpg
20210419_222957.jpg

Training continues. Had a good watering tonight.
20210419_222926.jpg
20210419_222957.jpg

Looking good bud :green_heart:

Just a quick question - how far into veg are you ?

April the 20th Happy day to ye all :ganjamon:

What will the Eco Thrive do? And, what do the brown spots mean?
Honestly..... Not sure what it is yet. I thought the charge will give an extra boost to the microbes with a dose of nutrition. I didn't pH the last watering though.

Ecothrive Charge is a 100% naturally-produced potting soil enhancer that confers a whole host of biological benefits to your plants. Composed entirely from the droppings of beetles, this premium grade 'frass' is packed full of beneficial microorganisms and natural plant growth catalysts. Ecothrive Charge will stimulate robust plants growth, improve root zone conditions and create vigorous high yielding plants.

• Contains a well-balanced proportion of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium with good availability and long-term supply.
  • Promotes a healthy biological presence in the growing media, improving nutrient cycling and availability as well as improved root growth.
  • Contains naturally occurring activators of plants' immune response, elevating defence against bacterial and fungal diseases.
  • Easy to apply thanks to user-friendly sandy texture.
  • 100% Organic — Approved by the Soil Association.

OH LOL... i'm blind or something. Thought they were those plastic curved clips i've seen all over.
Yeah this one is just tied down with pipe cleaners at the moment. I have used 'bendz' before which is probably the same thing you were thinking of and they were pretty good.

Honestly..... Not sure what it is yet. I thought the charge will give an extra boost to the microbes with a dose of nutrition. I didn't pH the last watering though.

Ecothrive Charge is a 100% naturally-produced potting soil enhancer that confers a whole host of biological benefits to your plants. Composed entirely from the droppings of beetles, this premium grade 'frass' is packed full of beneficial microorganisms and natural plant growth catalysts. Ecothrive Charge will stimulate robust plants growth, improve root zone conditions and create vigorous high yielding plants.

• Contains a well-balanced proportion of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium with good availability and long-term supply.
  • Promotes a healthy biological presence in the growing media, improving nutrient cycling and availability as well as improved root growth.
  • Contains naturally occurring activators of plants' immune response, elevating defence against bacterial and fungal diseases.
  • Easy to apply thanks to user-friendly sandy texture.
  • 100% Organic — Approved by the Soil Association.

Thanks for the explanation, Vet. It sounds like the Eco-Thrive does kinda the same thing as Dynomyco does, which I will be learning about because apparently, I'll be getting some from GeoFlora.

More training tonight. Looks a bit messy right now but once she's grown out more and had a light defol she'll be nice and pretty. Noticed some clawing on the leaves and she is pretty dark green so I'm going to hold off on the charge and just give plain water on the next round.
20210422_210805.jpg
20210422_210901.jpg

U can't get any better than pipe cleaner's for tying down
Some of your older leaves r lookin dark ,u thinkin to much nitrogen?? ,the newer growth looks good tho ,, :meditate:

Back
Top Bottom