420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By VetSmoke85

U can't get any better than pipe cleaner's for tying down
Some of your older leaves r lookin dark ,u thinkin to much nitrogen?? ,the newer growth looks good tho ,, :meditate:
Yeah that's what I'm thinking. I'll hold off adding any nutrition to the soil for now.

Day 34

A little more training and a drink with some biosys. Still a bit of nitrogen toxicity by the looks of it. Not too bad though.
20210424_222818.jpg
20210424_222753.jpg

She got that whole tortoise shell look to it she gorgeous mate

Forgive me whoever it was. Memory is terrible.
I'm the same way Vet! Haaaa haaa. That's what has me worried about trying to keep up with so many journals. I'll forget who's doing what and responding to someone else's journal when I meant to write something else. Urgh...what were talking about again?!
im a busy bee when the weather is good i have to get things done around the yard
Hell yeah! If it's nice weather, you can find me outside with the doggos working in the garden, landscaping, or putting my hands in the soil. I also really enjoy hand watering. I have most of my stuff outside on drip irrigation. Sometimes, I just need to shut off the scheduled waterings, get baked, and do some hand watering. Very therapeutic and time consuming. 2 hours later and half the state's water supply consumed, I wonder why I haven't done anything else.
U can't get any better than pipe cleaner's for tying down
Which type do you normally purchase? I read pipe cleaners and I'm always wondering what everyone uses. I have seen similar bendy ties at stores in the craft section. Is that the same thing you all use?

Yeah they would work ,,but I smoke a pipe from time to time and I use the one's u would find in a tobacconist,,but they all the same

I'm the same way Vet! Haaaa haaa. That's what has me worried about trying to keep up with so many journals. I'll forget who's doing what and responding to someone else's journal when I meant to write something else. Urgh...what were talking about again?!

I've started clicking the page's link in the address bar and then clicking to the end to see whose journal I'm currently reading. I really wish all our names could have been at the front.

I've started clicking the page's link in the address bar and then clicking to the end to see whose journal I'm currently reading. I really wish all our names could have been at the front.
I just use the Watched Threads link under 420 Forums. It works for me.

watched threads.jpg

Looks good - how tall are they now?
Good question. I'd guess she's 5 or 6 inches tall now. I'll get the measuring tape out later. New growth has yellow tips and some patches starting. I'll get it cracked. Hopefully have the GeoFlora nutrients to use on her soon.

The GSC has moved into a new home now my flowering girls have finished. Temporarily accompanied by some bonsai mothers I've been keeping. They'll be disappearing into a new tent soon and GSC will have this tent all to herself for the rest of the run.
20210425_163730.jpg
20210425_163653.jpg

@Websissy she's about 5" from soil to highest tip now.

The GSC has moved into a new home now my flowering girls have finished. Temporarily accompanied by some bonsai mothers I've been keeping. They'll be disappearing into a new tent soon and GSC will have this tent all to herself for the rest of the run.
20210425_163730.jpg
20210425_163653.jpg

@Websissy she's about 5" from soil to highest tip now.
She is looking real good.

She's still growing happily. Had a good soak tonight and top dressed with a little ecothrive charge. Had confirmation from @GeoFlora Nutrients that their items are on the way. So will be transitioning to those when they arrive. Can't thank everyone involved in this grow enough. It's mega.
20210426_230322.jpg
IMG_20210426_211819_DRO.jpg

Back
Top Bottom