420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By VetSmoke85

Pic from yesterday. Day 37.
20210428_071013.jpg
the way this grows reminds me of a couple of indicas i have in the bank. Love and hate plants that leafy.
The nug is always great but trim jail =/

the way this grows reminds me of a couple of indicas i have in the bank. Love and hate plants that leafy.
The nug is always great but trim jail =/
Hopefully some careful pruning will help with that. I had a peek in this morning before work and she appeared to have gone upwards a fair bit overnight. Tonight I'll have a good look over her and start trying to open things up a little more.

Hopefully some careful pruning will help with that. I had a peek in this morning before work and she appeared to have gone upwards a fair bit overnight. Tonight I'll have a good look over her and start trying to open things up a little more.
Airflow is key with those gorgeous leafy bastards, I'm sure you got a hang of it though.

Airflow is key with those gorgeous leafy bastards, I'm sure you got a hang of it though.
We'll see. My gorilla glue started as a little bush too and I managed to shape her into this.

Different training technique on this GSC but hopefully get similar results with even more colas. That's the plan anyway.

We'll see. My gorilla glue started as a little bush too and I managed to shape her into this.

Different training technique on this GSC but hopefully get similar results with even more colas. That's the plan anyway.
beauty!
yeah GG is a sensitive strain and can be hangry.

:drool:

Day 38

All's well. Nearly ready for another watering. I'm going to let all the tops grow upwards a bit now. I think there's 24 of them.
IMG_20210428_221326_DRO.jpg
20210428_221530.jpg
Looking great, Vet. That is one stocky lady. Bit like my mother-in-law. Certainly looks like she'll need a trim or two in the near future. Bit like my mother-in-law.

Nice glue vet that's a sweet lookin plant ,
Your cookie looks sweet to :thumb:

i mean, unless you let the plant go full sized you already grow bonsai cannabis =D
:rofl: You are very much correct! I stand corrected. Haaa haaa. I meant more to the artistic training aspect of the bonsai art. Not the literal definition. LOL.

Day 40

A bit more spreading out as the middle shoots were getting taller than the rest. This won't be a super even canopy but I'll wrestle with her as best I can.
20210430_220002.jpg
She's looking good. A couple bruised knees and a skinned elbow along the way keeps you more attentive to her needs.
What they won't do for more attention!
Keep her in check now :high-five:

She's looking good. A couple bruised knees and a skinned elbow along the way keeps you more attentive to her needs.
What they won't do for more attention!
Keep her in check now :high-five:
Yeah it seems to be becoming a trend to have some teething issues. I like that though because I learn more. This will be my first attempt at growing a plant this big with so many colas, so I'm just trying to get the feel of it and figure where best to direct things. I love this part.

Back
Top Bottom