420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By VetSmoke85

Plant looks super healthy and vibrant. Can't wait to see the stretch!
Likewise bro. 5 more hours of darkness until I can check on her again.
She is looking great!
Awesome growth and will fill your tent nicely.
:thumb:
Thanks bud. All going to plan so far.
Golly, time has been flying lately. Has it really been 53 days already!? Great work with her, VS. She will reward you greatly!
:thumb:
Think it's day 48 on mine today. Goody flipped his on Day 53. But yeah, absolutely flown by. Love the OG Kush I recently harvested so I know I'll enjoy this strain too.

After her first 12 hours of darkness. Got yellow tips on the newest growth I need to keep an eye on.
20210508_211632.jpg
20210508_211658.jpg
IMG_20210508_204339_DRO.jpg

I know I might sound like a total knuckle head but isn't yellowing in the new growth good news lol I think your girl looks vigorous and on the way to produce!! As long as your green which that's all I'm seeing along with healthiness then I seen no issues my friend.

I know I might sound like a total knuckle head but isn't yellowing in the new growth good news lol I think your girl looks vigorous and on the way to produce!! As long as your green which that's all I'm seeing along with healthiness then I seen no issues my friend.
It's fairly normal in the new stuff just coming out I believe but it's on the upper leaves that are a little older too. Could be a little bit of nutrient burn. I'll see how it progresses.

Nothing wrong with a little bit of nute burn, it just means your girl has had a good feed :circle-of-love:

@Weed Seeds Express I absolutely love this plant.
20210510_114836.jpg

Please accept this as constructive feedback. I like to have a good variety of strains available to me and growing on a small scale means I rarely need a 5 or 10 pack of a single strain. I wondered if you'd considered mix n match or variety pack options? Probably more hassle than its worth for you, but I think that would be really cool.

@Weed Seeds Express I absolutely love this plant.
20210510_114836.jpg

Please accept this as constructive feedback. I like to have a good variety of strains available to me and growing on a small scale means I rarely need a 5 or 10 pack of a single strain. I wondered if you'd considered mix n match or variety pack options? Probably more hassle than its worth for you, but I think that would be really cool.
my pots arrived today ten gallons , ill make some super soil up and i have pimped my pots >
i am doing 2 x BIG CHEESE autos from weedseedsexpress :ganjamon: i have room for two, ill tag once germed and running a few weeks but ill tag you in the super duper pooper nutty pot :ciao::laugh:

Back
Top Bottom