420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By VetSmoke85

Darn fuzzy timing :oops:
She'd dried up and started to droop a little tonight. Had a good drink of microbial tea.
20210510_231528.jpg

Yeah, I'm loving that plant too! She looks magnificent man. Day 50... Wow! Crazy how they can take off like that in such a short amount of time. I am feeling the seedling lull right now. LOL
Won't be long until you have a lush green jungle on your hands.

Got back from work really late last night thanks to an elusive electrical fault. Meant that I couldn't check the tent until this morning. The pot is dried up but won't get to water her until tonight. She looks happy enough now but we'll see if she's stropping later when I get chance to water her.
20210514_080952.jpg
20210514_081012.jpg

Got back from work really late last night thanks to an elusive electrical fault. Meant that I couldn't check the tent until this morning. The pot is dried up but won't get to water her until tonight. She looks happy enough now but we'll see if she's stropping later when I get chance to water her.
20210514_080952.jpg
20210514_081012.jpg
She's a good looking specimen. Nice spacing between those nodes, too...she'll be a monster.
I'm smoking on my last GSC (auto) right now and just wondering how this Photo version could be any stronger or tastier than what I'm smoking. But it will be. It's gonna be a great harvest!

Back
Top Bottom