420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By VetSmoke85

Day 68 - Flower Day 20

Had some more water today and sitting pretty. Once again got to give a big thanks to @Weed Seeds Express @420 @GeoFlora Nutrients @DYNOMYCO @Mars Hydro for the opportunity, seeds, nutrients and lighting. Also to everyone following along and taking part in the comparative grow. Awesome to see how everyone is growing this great strain in different ways.

20210528_213558.jpg
IMG_20210528_210530_DRO.jpg

That's good to know! You guys are tempting me to turn my light up lmao. How have you been treating any bottom bud sites and new hopeful growth in the shade that will not get light?

That's good to know! You guys are tempting me to turn my light up lmao. How have you been treating any bottom bud sites and new hopeful growth in the shade that will not get light?
I removed the 1st nodes that just weren't going to catch up at all. I'll measure them a few times over the next couple of days but it looks like they're about done stretching now. Then I'll have a good look and cut off anything lower down that won't produce.

I removed the 1st nodes that just weren't going to catch up at all. I'll measure them a few times over the next couple of days but it looks like they're about done stretching now. Then I'll have a good look and cut off anything lower down that won't produce.
Just realised what journal this was on :laugh: This one I've been removing any tiny growth low down on the branches.

Day 74 - Flower Day 26

Still warm here so the tent temp isn't ideal at just over 31C. Proving she can grow well in less than ideal conditions. This lady doesn't seem phased by it at all. Had another drink tonight. Due the next dose of @GeoFlora Nutrients Bloom on Saturday or Sunday.

I haven't really been able to smell anything coming off this one but that could just be me. Had another cold last week and my sense of smell is shot. Done covid tests and all came back negative, before anyone thinks of that. Lol.
20210603_220347.jpg
20210603_220511.jpg
20210603_220536.jpg

Back
Top Bottom