420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By VetSmoke85

Day 74 - Flower Day 26

Still warm here so the tent temp isn't ideal at just over 31C. Proving she can grow well in less than ideal conditions. This lady doesn't seem phased by it at all. Had another drink tonight. Due the next dose of @GeoFlora Nutrients Bloom on Saturday or Sunday.

I haven't really been able to smell anything coming off this one but that could just be me. Had another cold last week and my sense of smell is shot. Done covid tests and all came back negative, before anyone thinks of that. Lol.
20210603_220347.jpg
20210603_220511.jpg
20210603_220536.jpg
I smell it from here Vet! Smells great looks ever greater!

Day 75 - Flower Day 27

This girl is drinking fast. Starting to look a little yellow in areas so I gave the next dress of Bloom at 1/3 cup.
20210604_230953.jpg
20210604_231038.jpg
Looks amazing, Vet. o_O
I’m not getting nearly that much stacking in my colas, very impressive! She’s gonna be a sticky beast by the time she’s the same age as mine is today. I’m starting to think I under watered her for a lot of her life, part of the learning curve of the new nutes I guess.
Yours is reminiscent of my auto GSC, which was just about as awesome of a plant as any I’ve ever grown.
I have 2 started now that I’m gonna throw in my tent (once it’s empty) and have another go while these other growers finish.

I like your training and your towers, she’s very photogenic. Have a good weekend my brother.

Looks amazing, Vet. o_O
I’m not getting nearly that much stacking in my colas, very impressive! She’s gonna be a sticky beast by the time she’s the same age as mine is today. I’m starting to think I under watered her for a lot of her life, part of the learning curve of the new nutes I guess.
Yours is reminiscent of my auto GSC, which was just about as awesome of a plant as any I’ve ever grown.
I have 2 started now that I’m gonna throw in my tent (once it’s empty) and have another go while these other growers finish.

I like your training and your towers, she’s very photogenic. Have a good weekend my brother.
Cheers mate. I'm very pleased with her. To be honest my watering has been a bit weird this grow. Been letting her fully dry sometimes then saturating with close to 3L water (mainly in veg), and sometimes not letting her totally dry and giving her 1.5L (mainly in flower). Making it up as I go along :laugh: Seems to be working and feels right.

Day 78 - Flower Day 30

Took 3 litres of microbial tea tonight. Still losing fan leaves at a pretty steady rate. I'm hoping she has the legs to finish strongly. Fingers crossed we start to see her really swell up soon. The flowers seem to look thicker in the pictures than they actually are.

Photo dump. Enjoy!
20210607_214345.jpg
20210607_214507.jpg
IMG_20210607_205353_DRO.jpg
IMG_20210607_205402_DRO.jpg
20210607_214620.jpg

Day 78 - Flower Day 30

Took 3 litres of microbial tea tonight. Still losing fan leaves at a pretty steady rate. I'm hoping she has the legs to finish strongly. Fingers crossed we start to see her really swell up soon. The flowers seem to look thicker in the pictures than they actually are.

Photo dump. Enjoy!
20210607_214345.jpg
20210607_214507.jpg
IMG_20210607_205353_DRO.jpg
IMG_20210607_205402_DRO.jpg
20210607_214620.jpg
Looking good mate. Is she smelly:cheesygrinsmiley:

:laugh: Honestly,,,,,,,, can't really smell much. If I do a stem rub it's very similar to the OG Kush I did recently. Which makes sense. Sorry to disappoint. Lol
Not a disappointment at all. Mine always smell like poop at the age. Like proper poop!!! :hmmmm:
How are you dealing with the UK temperatures at the moment, our house is 22c at mid day. I'm glad I havent got anything growing..

Damn! She looks fantastic! I really love them best when they're flowering.

Not a disappointment at all. Mine always smell like poop at the age. Like proper poop!!! :hmmmm:
How are you dealing with the UK temperatures at the moment, our house is 22c at mid day. I'm glad I havent got anything growing..
It's warm but they're coping. Been hitting just over 31C in the tents at times. She probably does smell like poop right now but I just can't smell anything right now unless it's really strong. Just stuck my nose in the jars of Gorilla Glue, OG Kush and Critical Mass. Can only just smell them with my nose right in there. Lol. The last cold I got messed me up.

Back
Top Bottom