420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By VetSmoke85

Day 84 - Flower Day 36

5 weeks into flowering and got some yellowing and some brown spotting in a few places. Not due a top dress for another 5 days. Hmmmmmm.
20210613_221359.jpg
20210613_221425.jpg
IMG_20210613_213812_DRO.jpg

Looks great for just over a month of flowering :green_heart:

Mmm only fan leaf's tho they can take a hit or two at this stage of flowering I'm pretty sure the breeder mention this strain was around 60 days + a few.

She's looking fantastic! So some of the older fan leaves are sucked for nutes but then it looks like a tiny bit of nute burn on some of the sugar leaf tips. Is that something else you think?
Yeah that tip burn has been present for a little while.

Yeah that tip burn has been present for a little while.
I got a little bit of tip burn starting on my older plants. It may have been the pre-charged soil and top dressing them. Nothing else other than the GF though.

Day 86 - Flower Day 38

She's fattening up now which is good. A few leaves have turned south pretty quick but I think she'll finish up just fine. She was watered again tonight and given a dose of Myco Boost.

MycoBoost is a unique blend of mycorrhizal fungi, plant beneficial bacteria, humic, fulvic and amino acids and natural growth stimulants.

Its designed to boost microbial activity and provide valuable secondary macronutrients (including calcium and magnesium) plus valuable trace elements to your substrate.

IMG_20210615_212011_DRO.jpg
20210615_220234.jpg
20210615_220154.jpg

Nice!
My indoor GF plant has tip burn (like the nutes are maxed out), while the leaves continue to turn yellow and fall off, as if she's hungry...
It makes no sense to me...but she will be a bit easier to trim when the time comes.... ;)

Nice!
My indoor GF plant has tip burn (like the nutes are maxed out), while the leaves continue to turn yellow and fall off, as if she's hungry...
It makes no sense to me...but she will be a bit easier to trim when the time comes.... ;)
And she is an absolute beauty mate. It doesn't seem to make much sense to me either but our plants are flowering well so probably just not what we're used to.

And she is an absolute beauty mate. It doesn't seem to make much sense to me either but our plants are flowering well so probably just not what we're used to.
Each strain acts different too. I have 3 different strains in my tent now. 2 somangos 1 black dog and 1 sherbert. My sherbbert is showing the same signs while the other 3 are thriving.
Oh and those buds are looking great. Nice and frosty. I swear i can smell them from here lol.

Day 39 of flower and those leaves that were a bit yellow are super yellow now. Most of the plant is looking paler. Due a top dress on Friday.

Not the best pic as hard to see with lights on. Have put a red dot at some of the worst leaves.
20210616_213933.jpg

Day 39 of flower and those leaves that were a bit yellow are super yellow now. Most of the plant is looking paler. Due a top dress on Friday.

Not the best pic as hard to see with lights on. Have put a red dot at some of the worst leaves.
20210616_213933.jpg
Hey Vet. So that is a good thing right? I thought they cannibalize lower leaves in bloom?

How much longer do you think you might need to go? With the GF they say stop when you're two weeks away from harvest. Just curious if you're close to that or if you plan on giving more top dress.

Hey Vet. So that is a good thing right? I thought they cannibalize lower leaves in bloom?

How much longer do you think you might need to go? With the GF they say stop when you're two weeks away from harvest. Just curious if you're close to that or if you plan on giving more top dress.
Fine as long as she has enough to get over the finish line. I'd say she has at least another 2 weeks to go. I'll give her the next top dress on Friday and then see how she goes.

Day 88 - Flower Day 40

She was a little dry tonight but not due top dressing until tomorrow. Rather than bringing the feed forward I decided to just give her 1.5 litres of water tonight. Tomorrow I'll top dress and give her a full watering.

A few more of the yellow leaves have dropped off. Looks like she still has a few weeks left to go. I'm thinking this one will be around 9 weeks from flip by the time she's ready.

IMG_20210617_221448_DRO.jpg
IMG_20210617_221411_DRO.jpg
20210617_222802.jpg
20210617_222913.jpg

MycoBoost is a unique blend of mycorrhizal fungi, plant beneficial bacteria, humic, fulvic and amino acids and natural growth stimulants.

Its designed to boost microbial activity and provide valuable secondary macronutrients (including calcium and magnesium) plus valuable trace elements to your substrate.
Hi VetSmoke! Plant is looking lovely despite those leaf issues. :thumb: I’ve been giving a tablespoon of fulvic acid with each feeding, and I understand GeoFlora has some humic acid in it (or fulvic, I may have reversed that) - is MycoBoost something that you normally use or is it new to this grow? :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom