420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By VetSmoke85

Hi VetSmoke! Plant is looking lovely despite those leaf issues. :thumb: I’ve been giving a tablespoon of fulvic acid with each feeding, and I understand GeoFlora has some humic acid in it (or fulvic, I may have reversed that) - is MycoBoost something that you normally use or is it new to this grow? :thanks:
Hi Boo! Thanks. Hopefully she's just saving me a job when it's time to harvest. Seems to be filling out okay still. Yes the MycoBoost is something new. Thought it might help to make sure the plant gets the most out of what the GeoFlora is providing. This has been a great learning opportunity to try things out with this type of grow.

I'm sitting alone and I see that picture and can't help but say what out loud. Amazing looking plant. I hope I can get mine to look have as decent and I'll be super pleased. :adore:
Cheers MG. I'm happy enough with her. Especially for the first time using these nutrients etc. With the great @Weed Seeds Express genetics and the quality products from @GeoFlora Nutrients it appears that a quality organic crop can be more easily attainable for the average home grower.

Quick snap on flower day 41. Had 1/3 cup of the @GeoFlora Nutrients Bloom top dressed and watered in tonight.
20210618_224344.jpg

Quick snap on flower day 41. Had 1/3 cup of the @GeoFlora Nutrients Bloom top dressed and watered in tonight.
20210618_224344.jpg
Hope that top dressing slows down that autumn fade a little bit. Anyway, If those buds are bulking up...I wouldn't be to concerned about the amount of fade so far.
Nice and frosty!
:green_heart:

She looks great, getting her fall colors on!

Happy Fathers Day, Vet!

Nice looking colas :green_heart:

Mmm no matter how hard I look those pistils are looking pretty white... big ?

Those should be showing signs of turning burnt orange by now if expected to finish around week 8 or 9.

Apart from that every thing looks pretty normal in my own opinion :thumb:

Oh slight touch of P-phosphorus def hardly worth quaking about.

Nice looking colas :green_heart:

Mmm no matter how hard I look those pistils are looking pretty white... big ?

Those should be showing signs of turning burnt orange by now if expected to finish around week 8 or 9.

Apart from that every thing looks pretty normal in my own opinion :thumb:

Oh slight touch of P-phosphorus def hardly worth quaking about.
A few turned but yeah, not many. Will try and get some closeup pics later.

A few turned but yeah, not many. Will try and get some closeup pics later.

Cheers bud :)

I'm just flapping about like a duck out of water on what appears a critical moment.

@VetSmoke85 Oi Oi Saveloy!! How we doin buddy, good wkend & daddies day?
Looks bangin mate, very very nice.
I'll have to send ya me address, post me a lil bit lol :laugh: :ganjamon:

@VetSmoke85 Oi Oi Saveloy!! How we doin buddy, good wkend & daddies day?
Looks bangin mate, very very nice.
I'll have to send ya me address, post me a lil bit lol :laugh: :ganjamon:
All good thanks mate. Weekend went by in a flash as usual. I didn't get as much of a break as I was hoping for on father's day if I'm honest :laugh:

Finally starting to smell her a little now. Sure I caught a nice whiff of vanilla yesterday. Go for it mate, looks like I'll have more than I could get through. Ha ha.

All good thanks mate. Weekend went by in a flash as usual. I didn't get as much of a break as I was hoping for on father's day if I'm honest :laugh:

Finally starting to smell her a little now. Sure I caught a nice whiff of vanilla yesterday. Go for it mate, looks like I'll have more than I could get through. Ha ha.
We never do buddy, I certainly didn't, not with b day yesterday as well...no way Mrs is letting me have 2 chilled out days :laugh:
Really, can we ever have too much weeeeeeed...i dunno about that :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom