420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By VetSmoke85

I do have a concern that the quality of the crop has been diminished by the high temperatures we've been having. She barely gives off a smell and the outside of the buds felt dry. Fingers crossed the cannabinoids haven't been degraded much. I think next year I will make sure I'm only vegging plants in July/August.

I do have a concern that the quality of the crop has been diminished by the high temperatures we've been having. She barely gives off a smell and the outside of the buds felt dry. Fingers crossed the cannabinoids haven't been degraded much. I think next year I will make sure I'm only vegging plants in July/August.
Hopefully after a good cure the smell will come out a bit more.

What a great result :)

So where do you go from here? You going again?
I have another sponsored journal that will be starting in a couple of weeks. I haven't quite decided what I'll be doing in this 2x2. I may do another GSC and keep this rolling a bit longer.

Hope it's okay to go a little off topic for a moment. Have a success story to share. The guy with MS that I've been trying to help this week has had good results with the Critical Mass and is trying the Gorilla Glue tonight. First pain free evenings he's had in weeks and managed to sleep soundly and wake up still feeling good. Absolutely made my day to be able to help someone. :green_heart:

I'm happy you're able to help your friend. I love sharing my meds with people who need it, too.
Always feels good to make a difference in someone's life. On the other hand it winds me up that our government and health service leave people needing someone like me to help them.

Congrats on the crop bro ,,and I wouldn't worry about the heat degrading your crop ,
After drying I found my buds were left with a sutle aroma with an awesome kush heavy smoke :ganjamon:

The skeleton.
20210730_003154.jpg

Hope it's okay to go a little off topic for a moment. Have a success story to share. The guy with MS that I've been trying to help this week has had good results with the Critical Mass and is trying the Gorilla Glue tonight. First pain free evenings he's had in weeks and managed to sleep soundly and wake up still feeling good. Absolutely made my day to be able to help someone. :green_heart:
Good job.

MS is such a debilitating condition.

A good nights sleep really does hold you in good stead.

Great job brother, very well done, I'm impressed! :high-five:

Looking forward to your strain review after cured, wish I could join ya.

Will you be finishing this after the strain review, or keep it going with another photo period GSC?

Great job brother, very well done, I'm impressed! :high-five:

Looking forward to your strain review after cured, wish I could join ya.

Will you be finishing this after the strain review, or keep it going with another photo period GSC?
Thank you very much. It's been a fun grow and I'm really impressed with the genetics and nutrients.

Really looking forward to trying this one too. Wish I could share it out.

I haven't decided exactly what I'll be doing yet but it will quite likely involve more of the photo GSC.

Back
Top Bottom