420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Websissy

Congratulations!! Nice harvest! That's some fine looking bud! What's next?
I still have the 2 GSC's that I grew with non 420 sponsor lights and nutes that I will harvest in the next week. Have 4 lanky Purple Haze clones from my first grow (only female) plant now in my tent and they are starting to Flower. I don't have any clones or seedlings in the works. When I'm ready to start again, I have lots of PH seeds, still have 6 GSC seeds from @Weed Seeds Express and have 3 Green Crack seeds.

I still have the 2 GSC's that I grew with non 420 sponsor lights and nutes that I will harvest in the next week. Have 4 lanky Purple Haze clones from my first grow (only female) plant now in my tent and they are starting to Flower. I don't have any clones or seedlings in the works. When I'm ready to start again, I have lots of PH seeds, still have 6 GSC seeds from @Weed Seeds Express and have 3 Green Crack seeds.
Sounds fun!

Trichomes from my 2 GSC’s left aren’t showing signs they are ready yet - going into 2nd week since I harvested the first 3.

Been burping the jars and letting the jars stay open for a bit longer than I usually do because the buds still have some moisture. The smell is incredible! I can finally smell the cookie smell - before it was more lemon/pine smelling.
My hanging plant is really shrinking up - keeping the humidity, temp and airflow steady.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom