420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Websissy

Looking real good @Websissy and, a nicely done hands off growing technique you have there! A real hi..by..relationship you have with your seedlings. A quick peck on the cheek and I'll see ya in a few days....gotta love it!
By the way...use the @ symbol and not the # when you reference, give kudos to, invite sponsors. Or want to ring the following bell that you referenced them.
:thumb:

Looking real good @Websissy and, a nicely done hands off growing technique you have there! A real hi..by..relationship you have with your seedlings. A quick peck on the cheek and I'll see ya in a few days....gotta love it!
By the way...use the @ symbol and not the # when you reference, give kudos to, invite sponsors. Or want to ring the following bell that you referenced them.
:thumb:
Thanks Furcifer - I wasn't sure about the @ or # :hmmmm:

I just checked on the girls again and they aren't drooping - I'm a newer grower. Have a flowering Purple Haze from my first grow with all kinds of problems - hoping to harvest her soon though as I have lot of her clones that are ready to finish veg and flip soon. Learning how to grow is fun - but challenging. I keep reading less is more sometimes :) The GeoFlora seems like it will be a lot easier to grow with than the other products I've been using. Looking forward to Friday when I can give them their top dressing of GeoFlora and see what that does for them as they are starting to ramp up in veg!

Thanks Furcifer - I wasn't sure about the @ or # :hmmmm:

I just checked on the girls again and they aren't drooping - I'm a newer grower. Have a flowering Purple Haze from my first grow with all kinds of problems - hoping to harvest her soon though as I have lot of her clones that are ready to finish veg and flip soon. Learning how to grow is fun - but challenging. I keep reading less is more sometimes :) The GeoFlora seems like it will be a lot easier to grow with than the other products I've been using. Looking forward to Friday when I can give them their top dressing of GeoFlora and see what that does for them as they are starting to ramp up in veg!
Sorry to hear that you were having issues with the Purple Haze. It's supposed to be an easy grower!
2nd time will be smooth sailing with Cookies!
Good luck and have fun!

This is what I woke up this morning - happy perky plants :) Day 27.

1621364534509.png

Note: Any damage in leaves is from my cat who got to a couple before they were secured in their tent.

Day 28 - Girls continue to stretch and grow well! I had to lift my lights a few days ago and yesterday had to reposition them to be higher again - I may have to do this daily as they are growing fast!:cheer:

My plan was to grow them for 6 weeks of veg and I want to transplant them 1 week before I flip them to flower. Wondering - when people say they will grow for 6 weeks of veg is that from the time they transitioned from seedling to veg mode or 6 weeks from start of germination?

Day 28 - Girls continue to stretch and grow well! I had to lift my lights a few days ago and yesterday had to reposition them to be higher again - I may have to do this daily as they are growing fast!:cheer:

My plan was to grow them for 6 weeks of veg and I want to transplant them 1 week before I flip them to flower. Wondering - when people say they will grow for 6 weeks of veg is that from the time they transitioned from seedling to veg mode or 6 weeks from start of germination?

Very nice!! Doing a great job!! :party: :goodjob::party::welldone::passitleft:

Hey looking great bud :green_heart:

Normally I would not count the days of germination as vegging or wait in till seeds have sprouted showing the dicotyledon leaf's aka the first baby set before forming a true set so to speak & then we may start counting veg time.

You may come across different opinions mind you.

Day 29 - all looks well. #6 is now my front runner - taking off like a champ! She’s soaked up all the water and I may end up watering her earlier than planned tonight with her 1st topsoil #Geoflora Veg feed.

Ordered the #WeeGrow Q-1000 that I’ll be using for their late veg/bloom stage in a few weeks.

I will top the plants this weekend.

Day 29 continued.....

Gave plant #6 - 4oz of #Geoflora (because I think my 1 gallon pot has about 1/2 a cubic foot of soil - it says to add 8oz per cubic foot) and about 1 liter of PH balanced water (around 6) with a splash of #Sierra Natural Science SNS-209 mixed in (12 days post transplant). Her pot was light and dry. The other 3 pots are still holding moisture. Plan is to give the rest their GeoFlora Veg at 14 days as recommended on Friday.

I measured her and she is 13 inches tall from top of soil and 12.5 wide from fan leaf end to other fan leaf end. Props to #Weedseedsexpress for providing this fun to grow strain. :cheer:

Lookin Great Web, That light,,,,,,,,,,, wow.

@weegrow is a really affordable light - if someone is looking for a light to cover 4 plants it’s great. I bought it for this grow as I needed a sponsor’s light. Wasn’t sure how it would work but my plants love it! It’s dimmable and has a timer - I have it on a 18/6 cycle. It produces almost no heat too which is important as I live in a desert climate. I just bought their Q-1000 (also very affordable) for my bloom stage.

Day 31 - Veg Day 21 - 14 days post transplant to 1 gallon cloth pots.

It’s another good day in GSC growland :hippy: #1,2&3 all got their 4oz’s of @GeoFlora Nutrients Veg top dressing today. This amendment really smells like you are at a farm or some place that has some rich soil. I then added a 1/2TBSP of @Sierra Natural Science to gallon of water and PH balanced it. Gave each plant a 1/2 liter as I didn’t want to over water them. Water did run through.

I noticed yesterday, when the house temps went up, the humidity went way up in my small 2x2x36 tent too. I turned down the humidifier (it was at 70). Later that night some of he edges of the fan leaves were curling in. This morning they looked better - maybe a very slight curl in. Will have to open more vents went the pots are wet and temps go up a bit. I have a 6 inch clip on fan on the top of the tent blowing down. Maybe I should have it blowing up. I don’t have an exhaust fan in this little tent but it has 3 screen side vents with removable Velcro covers.

Day 31 continued - decided during my work lunch break to top them all at the 5th node.

Back
Top Bottom