420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Websissy

Day 57 - Day 5 in Flower

Girls are looking good this morning. I trimmed a couple of fan leaves off the top that were just getting in the way of potential buds. Otherwise - pots are still heavy. I have a feeling today will be a big stretch day!
Thankful to @420 @Weed Seeds Express @GeoFlora Nutrients @Sierra Natural Science for your sponsorship to help me learn to grow and share the journey with 40 other awesome growers!

Day 57 - Day 5 in Flower

Girls are looking good this morning. I trimmed a couple of fan leaves off the top that were just getting in the way of potential buds. Otherwise - pots are still heavy. I have a feeling today will be a big stretch day!
Thankful to @420 @Weed Seeds Express @GeoFlora Nutrients @Sierra Natural Science for your sponsorship to help me learn to grow and share the journey with 40 other awesome growers!

Gorgeous looking canopy already! Great job.

Day 58 - Day 6 of Flower

All’s well - pots are still heavy. My only issue is that my evap humidifier, that holds 6 gallons of water, is needing to be refilled morning and evening. It’s that dry and the heat in the tent is higher than I would like for Flower (85 during the day). My house A/C is set at 77 (which is cool for our house). Will turn up the 6” inline fan - currently at it’s lowest setting. Only issue with that is I think it will affect humidity. I have another ultrasonic humidifier I’ll get some distilled water for and run that too while I’m away this weekend. Will have to water a little tonight. Don’t trust my family to care for them right while I’m away.

Day 58 - Day 6 of Flower

All’s well - pots are still heavy. My only issue is that my evap humidifier, that holds 6 gallons of water, is needing to be refilled morning and evening. It’s that dry and the heat in the tent is higher than I would like for Flower (85 during the day). My house A/C is set at 77 (which is cool for our house). Will turn up the 6” inline fan - currently at it’s lowest setting. Only issue with that is I think it will affect humidity. I have another ultrasonic humidifier I’ll get some distilled water for and run that too while I’m away this weekend. Will have to water a little tonight. Don’t trust my family to care for them right while I’m away.

Increasing the exhaust fan will drop temp and humidity but the the relative humidity shouldn't change as much

Came home from 3 days away and 3 of my comparative grow GSC’s are almost dead. I put my 18 year old in charge - the evap humidifier and tower fan were off, plants were bone dry and tent temp was 90!!

I watered them - turned off the lights - turned the inline up to max and turned back on the evap and fans! Will let them rest till tomorrow - very sad sight :(

I'm sure they will perk up. May take them some time to recover fully but I don't think they are fully gone yet. Sorry for the sad sight coming home to this. Kids can be VERY frustrating and unreliable in many instances. Something I still have a hard time getting used to. I'm looking forward to seeing pics of them tomorrow looking better.

Came home from 3 days away and 3 of my comparative grow GSC’s are almost dead. I put my 18 year old in charge - the evap humidifier and tower fan were was off, plants were bone dry and tent temp was 90!!

I watered them - turned off the lights - turned the online up to max and turned back on the evap anf fans! Will let them test till tomorrow - very sad sight :(

They should perk up but that's a scary sight. Is your 18 year old still alive lol

Wot a sight to come home to ,it looks like a crime scene plantacide 1st degree ,,that's a serious offence ,, :rofl:

Sorry to see your plants looking like that, Sissy. I'm with Mdlroad, is your 18-year old still alive?

As others have said, I'm sure they'll revive. Cannabis is very resilient.

Came home from 3 days away and 3 of my comparative grow GSC’s are almost dead. I put my 18 year old in charge - the evap humidifier and tower fan were off, plants were bone dry and tent temp was 90!!

I watered them - turned off the lights - turned the inline up to max and turned back on the evap and fans! Will let them rest till tomorrow - very sad sight :(

They will bounce back.
I was away days at a time and my girls in coco in flower room still pulled through.
Looked like heck but a harvest is a harvest.
Do you have any superthrive. Stuff is magic.
Any b1 or root health product would help.
I have my fingers crossed for you.
Bill

They will bounce back.
I was away days at a time and my girls in coco in flower room still pulled through.
Looked like heck but a harvest is a harvest.
Do you have any superthrive. Stuff is magic.
Any b1 or root health product would help.
I have my fingers crossed for you.
Bill
Thanks Bill - I did put in a couple of drops of SuperThrive and some Cal-mag into the water yesterday because I was freaking out!

They bounced back great ,,,did u find out where your boy went wrong ,,I'm guessing he just under watered :ganjamon:

They bounced back great ,,,did u find out where your boy went wrong ,,I'm guessing he just under watered :ganjamon:
Hard to say if it was water only - I think the temps due to the evap humidifier not running (it turns off when it runs out of water).

Back
Top Bottom