420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By XiwsX561

I have todes in there and heard can work in little as 48 hrs or long as 2 weeks but if it works on genos I'll be happy didn't out into flower like u said everything that's pretty much stopped rowing just focusing on the buds luckily it's only affecting the fan leaves currently but it will eventually cause the hairs to turn and then to finish earlier than supposed to. If I can make it another 2 weeks with a few days if flush maybe ok

Hahaha maybe with the eggs? On a test plant I increased soultion almost to 6% they float and water goes down and they just keeping on moving. I do believe numbers have reduced but not sure if that's because it is working or they have fine deeper seeking newer shoots. I atleast know some signs for next time but still don't have an IPM to prevent for next time. Botanigard wp22 comes up as the best with a bateria that releases more spores as it kills and then another ingredient can't remember. But I was told even that doesn't work so as of right now it looks like everything is about to die I'm trying to take cuttings just to save genetics but with weakened systems I'm not going to put the best clothes off but I'm doing my best so if anything works out for you let me know cuz I have an infestation. First you'll think it's nutrient deficiencies, pH problem, nutrient burn, wind or light. By then u have to resort to chemicals but mid to late flower I don't think there is anything but to ride it out. Well flower not so worried anymore genetic yes. Flower showed no signs until 2 weeks ago?
I am in the middle of a deep clean of the grow rooms and an application of the wp22. I am confident that I can get ahead of these bugs.

I'ma have to do the same I know of the product needed to kill them but even then was told it takes weeks I wanna try a few times before I resort to something that hasn't came up on its own and one person told me about. If todes didn't work wp22 was next n prolly last before give up start clean slate. Using products to clean or just a bleach water mix?

I'ma have to do the same I know of the product needed to kill them but even then was told it takes weeks I wanna try a few times before I resort to something that hasn't came up on its own and one person told me about. If todes didn't work wp22 was next n prolly last before give up start clean slate. Using products to clean or just a bleach water mix?
Bleach on the first pass, Pine-Sol on the second.

5/29 - all 6 GSC were transplanted into solos with ffhf dusted with a bit of Anzo and lightly watered placed under t5s

W#1 D#6 WD#6
6/3 - I may have left a bit long on heating pad or I also forgot to turn of fs+UV bulbs I have one that's croacked, and one that death looks envitable. Watered today lightly with some mykos wp + anzo and some kelp +terp tea as a light fertilizer. Finally took from under 24/0 and put on 18/6. Light was placed a bit away but until I see new shoots emerge from cubes into soil or some stretching I'll keep it at same distance.

I am in the middle of a deep clean of the grow rooms and an application of the wp22. I am confident that I can get ahead of these bugs.
Looks to be only one thing that kills one and done unless u catch early. You are using the best one that's not a chemical. So many articles and YouTube videos, even at hydro store and they told me when the beneficial bug guy comes in and says there's nothing there is truely nothing. On a home scale level economically you got to look at it where you're at probably just better to scrap it do a deep cleaning wait two to three weeks so they starve to death although their eggs can be winterized they also do telescopic births meaning they're born pregnant with an exact copy of themselves and then they keep producing you can slow down production by lowering temps. On a commercial level it's not feasible to kill everything and start over so it becomes just a management thing but I'm going nuclear on my genetics so I don't lose a ton of money there on my flower I just keeping it organic so that doesn't mess with anything cuz I'm in week seven but they've done some damage and stunted a lot of the buds so I removed those and hopes to save some of the top bigger buds. Merit 75 wp has same chemical used to kill bed bugs can find it only in generic .5 or 50% 30lb bag, Bayer tree and shrub but Nitrogen will burn plants buddy says. Found generic of merit but if tree and shrub 1 treatment at 1.47% last 12 months I figured 75% was over kill found at Lowes bio advance insect killer 3 months and it's .72% and systemic so did another root drench on flower killing them today if soil is dry in genetics tent they even got into my dwc. So hoping they hadn't got into my rockwool cubes with GSC seedlings showing similar signs but I also put under t5s that had 2 hortilux fs+UV so lost one turned those off and put a layer of heavily washed and sterilizd sandbox sand will stop fungus gnats and hopefully keep anything wanting in out because in plastic pots they will go thru drainage holes

@Emilya on a few looks to seem the nematodes may have been winning but others in their death bed I had to go chemical they are in veg once recovered and cloned by time flower it will be out of system. But they were getting into Dwc what can I do nematodes only live 3 to 4 hours in water they are on roots in hydroton. And new GSC if there i went old school layer of sandbox sand well washed and sterilized at least stop the cycle or try to they can still find drainage holes. I can go downstairs take 1 of 4 Grease monkey mom's in 6 inch square nursery pots and bang In on shelf and pre adult undeveloped soon to be assasins will fall out fast but unable to fly yet I can do it now kill 1-2 go back in 6 hrs do it again and same things if I can just get them healthy enough to pull 1 clone is be happy. Trash everything clean. Do the sand. And hopefully be done with them. I do believe juveniles are small enough to crawl thru fabric. I've been told and even seen in YouTube insect frass which has some NPK value but is just the sheddings I'd black soldier fly larvae I guess because they eat anything and everything alive in their path? So evidence of one keeps almost all bugs away and I'm not sure what it is but bill told me as well to use bokashi. How's ur battle?

6/7 GSC have now been in Solo cups just over a week introduced a seedling mix of nutrients won't start any real nutes until out of soil. Dunno if it's just me being impatient because usually hydro or coco so growth seems a bit slow to me plus under t5s which is another new one usually under stronger LED 4000k not sure and again hope no aphids under sand don't wanna do even organic root drench on such small fragile girls. Used the prescription blend with a bit more of mykos wp not sure if it's a geno thing but looks to be light in Nitrogen. Any tips I believe this is my first time from seed to soil so anything helps. Prior in rockwool and my own mix seemed to be doing well. I did forget to use some super thrive or a B1 when taking cubes and putting into ffhf and solos. Look ok but not exactly what I would say is ideal after a week and 2nd set of true leaves have came thru.

Guess I forgot to hit submit, looks like I may have lost one reset are finally taking root not used to slow start (soil). Usually soon as 2nd set come in it'd in hydro touches o2 rich nutrient water and boom. Looks as if nuclear worked on genetics flower just keep doin what I can good thing genes maybe saved because doesn't seem like cuttings have enough umph to pop any shoots. Plus since didn't and can't go chemical on flower I'll find a flyer once in a while in domes

At the moment I am winning... no bugs have been noted for a few days now.
Sweet was yours just fungus gnats or did you have root aphids? How heavy did u go with nematodes? Like it was 30 bucks for one container of "10 million" (would hate to be the person in charge of counting lol, "9,878,798 , 9,878,799 ... hey dude it's break time 9,878,7 fk dam it I'm hungry anyways) but I split that between a few pots. Do you use fabric I think u use plastic no?

Sweet was yours just fungus gnats or did you have root aphids? How heavy did u go with nematodes? Like it was 30 bucks for one container of "10 million" (would hate to be the person in charge of counting lol, "9,878,798 , 9,878,799 ... hey dude it's break time 9,878,7 fk dam it I'm hungry anyways) but I split that between a few pots. Do you use fabric I think u use plastic no?

I had aphids in the soil of my previous grow, so I ended that early and got the plants and the soil out of the area... outside actually. I held off on the toads and have been fighting just the gnats in the veg rooms... bloom room seems to be clean right now and the dosidos and wedding cakes are doing fine. I use all fabric except for the solo cup stage.

I had aphids in the soil of my previous grow, so I ended that early and got the plants and the soil out of the area... outside actually. I held off on the toads and have been fighting just the gnats in the veg rooms... bloom room seems to be clean right now and the dosidos and wedding cakes are doing fine. I use all fabric except for the solo cup stage.
By time I found out it was root aphids everything had been over ran I really can't do much but save genetics believe that worked flower must ride out in week 7. Have GSC In solos but for extra protection used sand and seems besides one I lost they are doing fine. Funny my dosi whoa seem to be one of the strains that either was infested last or they don't like we much have 2 and they are like massive trees I know each is holding over a lb I've had to steak them and tie up each branch to keep from bending over from the weight. But if I don't water twice daily they will be on floor next. My wedding pie was affected nice tops but stalks weak and lower buds stunted in one other looks so good be it's reaction to the bugs where extra stretching so too 1/3 looks so amazing only the size of a quarter so will be peanuts dry. Gg#4 buds are baseball sized lighting and heat issue early on seemed to effect them most long stalks that can't hold any weight lucky had trellis net. Only wish I was able to set it properly.

@Emilya wonder but they are drownable or suffacetable. I know when u water they float to top or hide in air bubbles and in soil is just sucks o2 in but what if I were to wrap the pot in saran wrap to point there is no air for up to 24 hours kinda like fleas u can squeeze hard as u want open fingers and poof they sprung away.
Anyways...
6/9 - This is my first time going from seed in starter in my case rockwool to soil always been again some sort of hydro and I'd considered day one of VEG when they had their 2nd set of true leaves. So seems as they are just much slower then I'm used to but it finally looks like they have turned around still haven't watered since last time I mentioned they are in 1.5”×1.5" grodan cubes that hold enough water and oxygen for a week alone. Then probably partial grower error should have lowered heat mat temps. But environment here is wacko. Mom comes with my new pup and it's smszu weather in n the 70s leaves after a week and a week passes and the wife brother in law mother in law come and it was nice days 60-70 nights into the 30s. So may have hindered the roots a bit. One other mistake I made durrjng transplant usually use mykos , anzo and super thrive that's it believe I just I used a bit much minus key ingredients for a smooth transition. One other thing is t5s are probably weaker then my smallest LED. I'll keep track of age but again won't really start my found until they are in final pots vegging prepping for flower.
Here these little guys go.
For everyone else do your fans run kinds lightning color been so long since I popped a seed can't remember if it's a seedling thing not they just light on nitrogen.
IMG_20210609_082713376.jpg

Sorry you are battling the bugs. Yeah hit the baby seedlings with straight 3 percent in coco. Saved the chem 91 and hmbldt legend babies but lost the 79 xmas bud babies ouch. Switched over to hempy after that. I am going to run one Gsc in soil but ugh when soil grows go down they go down hard. But they look beautiful growing in soil so did mix up some coot mix. The babies look great but up the geoflora a bit. Been a theme. Like that they don't say use full strenght nute mix from the get though. I find that refreshing from calculate to use quarter strength nutes til they get their feet. Just think of all the newbys frying their baby beans.

They look to be the perfect color to me!
Well that makes me feel better guess it's been a while since I popped a seed. Used to darker older fans.
Sorry you are battling the bugs. Yeah hit the baby seedlings with straight 3 percent in coco. Saved the chem 91 and hmbldt legend babies but lost the 79 xmas bud babies ouch. Switched over to hempy after that. I am going to run one Gsc in soil but ugh when soil grows go down they go down hard. But they look beautiful growing in soil so did mix up some coot mix. The babies look great but up the geoflora a bit. Been a theme. Like that they don't say use full strenght nute mix from the get though. I find that refreshing from calculate to use quarter strength nutes til they get their feet. Just think of all the newbys frying their baby beans.
I don't believe the babies got the bugs believe it was grower error because if they did I believe they would have all gotten them I think even tho was in moist rockwool heat pa may have caused dampening off??? Because I did see little white roots turned hairs but then again enough moisture in cubes should have been no different then air pruning. Have a layer of sand on all the babies seems like they are finally taking root the bigger one for sure I can see thru the clear solo. Ya u can go full on geoflora because it's organic and granulated for slow release. But I haven't introduced them to geoflora yes some rooting compounds anzo mykos wp and I did give them a seedling dose of RX. Did anyone hit the ideal ppms? They say it's for average tap water but it also said calmag isn't needed unless in coco so only way I came close to their target ppm was RO water. But gosh soil requires patients so used to hydro. Waiting for them to suck up and dryout a bit it's like a week in-between waterings. There are small cut out holes on bottom of solo that bugs could still enter so I make sure to push them down into the bigger solid colored solos. So I'm thinking again grower error on the lose of the one Id not heating mat t5 hortilux fs+UV or still the possibility of a bug before I could get sand on it. Leaning more towards the UV as u can see some of the first sets got fried. Need. T5s are new to me. Dunno what I was thinking really wanted for the UV but if I were goin to do that in addition to my LEDs should have just got single or 4ft x 2 bulb not 8 and yes fixtures were cheap but dang wattage they use almost as much as my hlg 550 so currently only have 4 center ones on. I do like the 64-6500k. LED most common is 5000k although I did seed some the other day that I wanna say we're higher then 5500k if not in the 6k range. If u continue to use the t5s goin to get the led replacement bulbs 22 or 24 watts compared to 54x8 my they even make a hybrid. Kinda surprised how tight node spacing is considering lamp distance and being fluorescent.

6/12 here we are

IMG_20210612_031408882.jpg

Boy, you ramble on a lot :rofl:
What day are they 25? When did you start treating them as " in vegetation phase".
Rock wool is rock wool...treat it so.... soak in ph'ed water let drain on a rack....put in tray with 1/8th inch ph'ed water....keep room temp between 77F to 82F..... Walla germination! :yahoo:
Stick them in any grow medium....grow to that mediums requirements.
Your plants look really good...maybe a little hungry!
What are you using for nutrients? Both prescription blend and geoflora?
Relax your growing a weed :lot-o-toke:

@Emilya how long do u keep them under t5s and try to maintain what distance I don't want them to stretch too much they have all rooted well in solos , and doin well lost one. Scared to transplant until flower room is completely cleaned and eradicated. Tents been treated chemically so no worries there.

@Emilya how long do u keep them under t5s and try to maintain what distance I don't want them to stretch too much they have all rooted well in solos , and doin well lost one. Scared to transplant until flower room is completely cleaned and eradicated. Tents been treated chemically so no worries there.
I am not exactly under t5s; I am under hybrid full spectrum LEDs in a T5 like configuration, putting about 30k LUX on my girls. A T5HO could only dream of being this effective. This is all the info I am giving though, since they are not sponsored lights they are not to be highlighted as part of this grow. When I get to bloom we will be putting them under sponsored lights for the duration. I will keep them under this inferior light until my bloom room frees up, and the distance I am running them is not translatable to any other light... but my journal makes it clear that I have been ramping up the light intensity at the canopy since this grow began.

Back
Top Bottom