420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow

Yeah I get that with the book alot hard to understand have to Google alot of what I read out of the book but helps me make alot more sense of things just a suggestion read then Google helps me alot
Not exactly what i meant, he's talking about when using proper names for things or scientific names that's cool, just when he's writing like he's the James Patterson of cannabis, it's an informative book not a novel. He needs an updated book same grow info. But new tech, methods equipment, nutrients, NEW PICTURES. There's pics I'm like WTF is that and it's something people don't even use anymore obsolete. But say I'm new and wanna do something specific this is not the book. Books more about his experiences and where he's gone and what he's seen. There's better guide books. I read maybe 2 3 pages. I'll check out the breeding. But lol "Shoe hash" do people still and who does that.

Not exactly what i meant, he's talking about when using proper names for things or scientific names that's cool, just when he's writing like he's the James Patterson of cannabis, it's an informative book not a novel. He needs an updated book same grow info. But new tech, methods equipment, nutrients, NEW PICTURES. There's pics I'm like WTF is that and it's something people don't even use anymore obsolete. But say I'm new and wanna do something specific this is not the book. Books more about his experiences and where he's gone and what he's seen. There's better guide books. I read maybe 2 3 pages. I'll check out the breeding. But lol "Shoe hash" do people still and who does that.
Get the 3rd edition it's brilliant and alot of what we all use today

I'm so sorry for your loss brother, my condolences. Lost my father a couple years back, and share your pain. Sending you lots of love and positive healing energy through the universe. We will be here for you during your time of need, what a great way to flip the script.

That address only gets forwarded like once every six months or so, it's gotten beyond disgusting down there. You have to step over homeless people to get inside of the building. Plus I couldn't engage in a public display of a federal crime anyway lol, but I REALLY appreciate your support brother :thanks:
I appreciate that brotha, the sorry’s can get a little cliche but it’s nice when they’re heartfelt, and I consider this place like a second family soo it means even more coming from here.. unfortunate of that address but very understandable. Gotta be honest, grateful to @Dean's Greens for being close enough to supply you with some herb from this grow, I do understand where your coming from on the legality side of things and while it does suck, we’re too close now to slip up, soo thank you for your will-power to hold out for soo long on this journey that will eventually benefit thousands of growers, talk about selfless brotha, thats love :thanks::thanks::passitleft:

Join 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow: Sponsored by Weed Seeds Express

Selected cultivators will receive 10 Feminized GSC seeds from @Weed Seeds Express to start a complete grow journal documenting it from seed to harvest. All applicants must be with us for at least six months and have at least one completed grow journal to reference.

Submit your applications in this thread with a list of your previous and current grow journals for consideration.

Comparative growers must be ready to germinate the seeds upon delivery and start the grow at once.

Sponsored grow journals must be updated every few days at minimum, preferably daily with occasional days off.

This comparative grow will be exclusive to the GSC genetics provided from Weed Seeds Express.

We will hand pick growers who we feel will represent us properly and actually complete a proper grow journal.

These are some of the things we consider:
  • Frequent Activity & Updates - Journals should be regularly maintained and updated
  • Attention To Detail - Journals should discuss growing methods and techniques in detail
  • Quality Photography - Pictures should be clear and of good quality
  • Proper Grammar & Structure - Journals should be well-written and easy to understand
  • General Forum Conduct - Journal and author should adhere to published forum guidelines
  • Stays On Topic - Journals should be focused on Cannabis cultivation
  • Responds To Questions - Members posting questions receive clear and thoughtful responses
  • Explains Well & Offers Advice - Journal is a good environment for new growers to learn
  • Promotes our Sponsors - Journals should feature or recommend our Sponsors' products whenever possible
Sponsored GSC Comparative Grow Journals will be added to this thread.

If you would like to join our comparative grow without being sponsored, please feel free to purchase the seeds here Girl Scout Cookies Seeds (Feminized) and post a link to your new journal here in this thread.

Please limit your comments to one post for consideration and save any additional chit chat for your journal.

Journals using non sponsored LED lights will not be considered.

We kick this off with the first journal by our own @Justin Goody

420 Magazine Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by Justin Goody

Good luck everyone and as always, we thank you for your support! :cheer:

:Namaste:
I would like to do a sponsored GSC grow! I haven't been on this site for 6 months yet though. I've had a medical marijuana card since 2016. Once Arizona law allowed me to grow at home, I took a workshop by a local grower and started my 1st grow on 2/9 with 6 photoperiod Purple Haze seeds. 4 germinated and as of now 3 are for sure boy plants and one might be a herm (not sure quite yet). I'm very ready to try feminized seeds for my next grow. My current grow thread can be found at: Websissy’s Purple Haze Grow Journal, 2021

Did I miss the message from weed seeds express I received the stickers a couple days ago but I hope I'm not missing something! Hope everyone is growing well look forward to germination for these gsc. Cheers :420:

Has everyone been contacted by @Weed Seeds Express and provided their shipping data?
I was thinking when I gave my info to Renee that did me in, but I apologize if I missed that next step for weed seeds express. I don't recall getting a message yet I tried looking at old messages but not finding anything. But just know this guy isn't backing down my words my bond so either way a journal will be made to show my appreciation to you all!

Everyone please keep this thread below in mind during the comparison grow and share some of your best shots :thanks:

How’s it going everyone!! New to the forum! Been No tillin’ under the sun since ‘17 and one of my all time favorite is the Girl Scout!! Just wanna thank Rob for inviting me on here!! I bring nothing but love, good positive humble vibes always learning!! Just wanna thank Rob for inviting me on here

Everyone please keep this thread below in mind during the comparison grow and share some of your best shots :thanks:

Great idea, Rob! That thread is going to be a fun one to watch.

Whoa...a couple days of catching up. Heeeeere I go...
Recently I’ve been expanding and restarting my motivation.
I'm right there with ya on that 100%. I've been struggling with other crap in life and the last two seasons were super disappointing. To the point that I gave up on my journal. Wrong attitude to have because I still learned a lot!

The biggest problem we encounter with sponsorships are members biting off more than they can chew.
I can definitely see that as a common issue. I feel overwhelmed at the thought of my first indoor grow but it was this community that helped me along with my first two outdoor grows. I can rest assured that y'all will be here for me again on this grow!

Sometimes real life issues get in the way, sometimes people just flat out get lazy.
Me = the latter :bong: :laugh: We need the sleeping emoji on the site. That would sum up my lazinessat times!

It would be a dream come true to have an unofficial taste testing in NorCal with some of the results, where maybe someone could donate a little of their extras to us :Namaste:
If you can make it to the Monterey Bay area at some point after harvest, I would be honored to be able to gift you some of the flowers I grew!

I can 100% understand and appreciate this, and will be the first to admit I have gotten fairly lazy with journals in the past mainly due to feeling they lacked any interest from other members. And life will smack you down when you least expect it. Having lost my mother this Tuesday can fully understand that. I feel this sponsored grow fell in place at the perfect timing for me as it’s keeping my focus and drive going thru these times.
Damn man...that sucks to have to read that. I'm a 41 year old momma's boy. I love that woman with everything in my soul. I could not imagine the pain you are dealing with. Just sending you good vibes, a hug, and some smiles dude.

I agree that this sponsored grow fell in place at the perfect time too. I needed that kick in the ass to finally try an indoor grow. It sparked my focus and energy to get the tent ready. I also agree about losing interest in the journal process when it felt like it was not interesting to others. I also lost interest because I felt like I let down all those that were helping me along and I felt like I failed.

I'll be watching your back as best as I can to keep you chugging along on your journal!

We're activist based anyway, so it's not like we're looking for anything in return, we do this to change minds, change laws and pay it forward.
Much love and appreciation for this!!! We will get there!

Now that the laws are more relaxed, maybe we can arrange an in person get together for some of our members in NorCal for taste testing.
HEEEEELLLLLL YEAAAAAAHHHH!!! I'll do a road trip in a heart beat so we can do a NorCal meet up.

Different people and groups have been trying to tear us apart over the last few years.
That is not something I was expecting to read. Sucks y'all have to be dealing with that.

Has everyone been contacted by @Weed Seeds Express and provided their shipping data?
I gave them my shipping info and I was told they sent them out. I have not received shipping data/tracking # though. I did reach out to them to see if they could provide that. I'm just waiting patiently but deep inside I feel like stopping every postal delivery person I see so I can rummage through there truck looking for the seeds!

Back
Top Bottom