420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow

Here's another journal for you.
:passitleft:

I'm up north in Central Scotland :meditate:

Is there going to b a dedicated page to all comparative grow journal s ,,u know somewhere everyone can easily get access to all journals in the same page ,,just an idea I'd like to pass up the food chain, lol

I'm up north in Central Scotland :meditate:

Is there going to b a dedicated page to all comparative grow journal s ,,u know somewhere everyone can easily get access to all journals in the same page ,,just an idea I'd like to pass up the food chain, lol
First page brotha, very first post, Rob is working on adding all of our journals there soo we can easily find them. It’s going to take home some time to get them all added and make sure everyone’s is there, but I’m sure he’ll get it done, @420 and @Weed Seeds Express have both been very speedy at replying to any concerns I have and are awesome to deal with!

I got a response from @ weeds seeds express an thats me been upgraded from approved to finally shipped ,,

C92BB838-678C-4A74-83F0-2CCAD41F5F48.jpeg

Here's another journal for you.
:passitleft:

Missed mine
Got you guys added to the first post in this thread :thanks:

O an another thing love how they ship them like in a book that’s is sealed that was a first for me slick shipping now let’s see how they do !!!

Back
Top Bottom