420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow

The fasciated bud
A2679C98-A899-40DE-A777-71B10A151E45.jpeg

Harvest Day:

Total Days Flower - 59 (8 weeks 3 days)
Total Days Above Ground - 110 days (15 weeks 5 days)
Total Days in Bloom - #1 42, #2 47

I decided to harvest today. I removed all the fan leaves and most leaves with little to no trichomes then hung both whole in the grow tent. I took these photos with the lights off and fan leaves stripped off. Because it gets really dry here in the desert I am drying the whole plant with most sugar leaves intact.

I set up the fogger and humidifier along with the AC set to the lowest setting along with a dehumidifier to control the environment. The goal is temps in the 60s and humidity at RH 60% in the dark for 15 days. The first few days will be bringing the RH down to avoid mold issues then after some moisture has left the plant keeping it at 60% until finished.

Harvest Photos:

Thanks MG

Looking forward to your harvest which should be coming soon.
Yeah in a few hours I'll be checking the more indica lady just to see how soon. The one that is more sativa I feel like will be around for a while but its starting to settle in and bulk up.

Stay tuned for a comical attempt at me harvesting one and letting the other grow in the same screen or net :rofl:

My 2 GSC’s left (that I grew under non sponsored product conditions) are plump and all the fan leaves are almost gone but not seeing amber Trichomes yet - lots of clear and cloudy tri’s though. I’ve been just watering without nutes for almost 2 weeks now. Will probably harvest this weekend.

Finally flowering after a long time trying to fix some early issues. I seem to have two quite different plants to keep things interesting....

Finally flowering after a long time trying to fix some early issues. I seem to have two quite different plants to keep things interesting....

They look really good couldn't tell you had problems with it atall

They look really good couldn't tell you had problems with it atall
Thanks. Number 2 was so bad that it had to do a kind of re-veg and force new growth out from random places. I nearly threw them and started again with their clones. Glad I stuck at it now though they could still be a bit better. We will be trying again shortly.

Congrats to so many of you on your harvests! All the pics above are glorious!!! Gives me hope and inspiration. Thank you all for helping along this journey.

@420 Thanks for your patience as I work through some issues and get the girls prepped for flipping to flower. I will be flipping them in the next week. I'm going to give them a few more days of training to utilize more tent space. I apologize for the delay on my part. My outdoor plants are entering their 3rd week of flower. That is my estimation.

@Modest Grower Holy crap dude! Where the hell have I been?! Haaa haaa. Apparently still not caught up on journals though. Your colas look incredible man! Congrats!

@cr8grow That pheno of yours is looking tasty!!! I hope with my tent dropping into the 60s, I'll be able to get some of that coloration.

@HashGirl the pic of your plants is amazing giiirrrrrllll!!! DAMN!

@Brett Blaze So stoked for you on that harvest! Such gorgeous plants all the way through. A well deserved harvest with all that dedication and energy put into the grow.

A quick update on my indoor plants. They have recovered nicely and I will be flipping to flower soon.

What an amazing journey we are on together, showcasing everyone's different styles and processes!

I've been watching everyone's journals, a few of you have already finished and are drying/curing now.

There are still some of you getting started, had some issues and started again, or expanded into growing more.

I'll be making congratulatory rounds soon, and we'll start checking and moving them to completed soon.

How many of you are in or close to NorCal for a taste test and smoke out with some of us maybe in a month or two?
I can definitely make an attempt to come out possibly fly out if timing is right! I have a little more time left to grow though before the 4 ladys I cloned get finished in flower! I believe I'm 22 days in flower on one gsc the other 4 are day 11 that I'm more proud of to show yall! But interested forsure if my crop is ready!

I wanted to share a little sneak peek at #2, a special bonsai design I have been working on with one of the GSC seeds.

Entering 3rd week of flower.

Also @420 , I forgot to mention that I would definitely be down to try and do a meet up. Logistically, it will be a hurdle with my work schedule but please keep me posted. Blessings!

Back
Top Bottom