420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow

SNS just confirmed everyone who sent a request to @Renee Roberts will be sent a gallon of SNS 209 for pest management today. I'm surprised only 15 of you responded out of 40, hopefully that means everyone has their gardens under control.

SNS just confirmed everyone who sent a request to @Renee Roberts will be sent a gallon of SNS 209 for pest management today. I'm surprised only 15 of you responded out of 40, hopefully that means everyone has their gardens under control.
I received tracking info today.

A fantastic offer from a very generous sponsor!
As great as it would be to try their products I elected to save them the expense of NZ border issues. (A local friend tried to buy some calmag and when it arrived was asked to produce a dangerous goods license!)
I love that they are here at this party though.
You couldn’t have done more for us, Rob. :thanks:

Would love to have tried SNS pest control but I'm in UK and they not posting here ,,gonna have to fight hand to hand with the buggers ,lol

Oh and Happy Earth Day everyone! A day to thank this beautiful jewel of a planet for all the gifts she gives us. :green_heart:

Edit: Apart from wasps.
Haha not all wasps are bad now! But I won't bother checking to see which ones are the good ones lol.

@Weed Seeds Express Omg 4 days to get with tracking! Wow thank you!

My original order didn't arrive after a month... so @Weed Seeds Express graciously send out another package, with tracking this time, and it got here fast!

I'm kinda shocked.

Big shout out to you as you didn't have to resend... but you did! Much Respect!

Thank you so much ...now I can finally start my New Journey!

Lime
20210422_172648.jpg

If I could get it here id snap up as I got a little issue with Little nastys :(

I just received my mantis egg cases which I intended to use for some pest management so I'm not sure the SNS would be compatible. @Sierra Natural Science, is the 209 a systemic that kills ANY insects? I'm assuming mantids are also threatened by the stuff, right?

Thank you again for the stickers @420 I posted my cherished collection of new stickers as my 420 picture but wanted to post the first sticker up in the new tent in this thread. I am really proud to put the sticker up as I owe my current knowledge to you all. I was debating putting them on the buckets but I'll keep some for the next cleaner looking set up. Maybe, I'll have a flower tent set up soon and I'll have the stickers for that (starts daydreaming about expansion)

Also, the sticker is on really nice, the tent just has some new tent creases I need to work out but it will look extra slick
20210421_170316.jpg
Omg! It looks like Julian's trailer in there!

Keen eye you have there @Baron Von Blurple I am a strong believer in the phrase "when in rome" As you can see, prior to moving to Canada I did my research and watched a bunch of documentaries on the fine people of Canada. Haha I do love it here. Thanks for having me!

I just received my mantis egg cases which I intended to use for some pest management so I'm not sure the SNS would be compatible. @Sierra Natural Science, is the 209 a systemic that kills ANY insects? I'm assuming mantids are also threatened by the stuff, right?
You can ask them in their thread, they won't be replying here.

If you want some, please say now and we'll add you to the list, but the window of opportunity is closing so please hurry :thanks:

Shipping to US only, excluding Alaska & Hawaii.

Glow by learning to grow. Sage advice. Hey @420 am interested in some SNS. Be legal outdoor here this summer. Can give it a whirl.
You've been added to the list, should ship out Monday.

I am a little confused about this GSC strain because the weedseedexpress website says that it is derived from crossing OG Kush with Durban Poison and is 80% Indica and 20% Sativa but from what I can find on the Internet OG Kush is 55% Sativa dominant and Durban Poison is a landrace pure Sativa strain so how does one get 80% Indica from combining these two strains that are Sativa dominant.

I ask because I have a good supply of hybrid strains in jars but I am running low on a good sedating Indica so if this is a nice sedating Indica I would probably grow more of it so has anybody ever grown this strain previously and know its characteristics?

Legit OG Kush is mostly Indica, if not all, and is a very lethargic high. Girl Scout Cookies is more of an upper, with a happy, balanced high. However, if you wait to harvest until the trichomes are fully amber and then some, you can achieve more of an Indica high from GSC. Curing techniques can also achieve even more.

I got 2 og kush in a 20 litre pot an its leaves r as indica as possible
20210410_050644.jpg
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom