420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow

Thanks for the input on your opinion of GSC #HashGirl. I believe you are right that to a lesser or greater degree all strains ultimately end in couch lock but I do find Indicas more so especially for me NL giving a good night’s sleep.

Do you need cannabis just for insomnia or for pain as well? If it's both, I use Hash Plant as my nighttime pain med and sleep aid.

My dream which is seeming more improbable all the time is to find a Sativa with that fabled espresso head high for daytime to keep me active and productive and for nighttime that sedating Indica which will lull me into a tranquil night’s sleep. Or that I could mix-and-match depending on circumstance.

If you're looking for that daytime that will keep you productive and active, I highly recommend Carnival, Big Devil XL or Dark Devil Auto. All of these strains allow me to be high and productive at the same time.

GSC shoe hash. From my first grow, GSC. This is pressed kief. We look forward to the fresh primo 00 hash wash every grow...just like homemade maple syrup, local asparagus and sweet corn. The WSE GSC sugar leaves should produce some epic hash. Best part is you get to test drive the harvest way before cure.
F54BDD64-AB91-4DE4-A566-DD78C69E9277.jpeg

GSC shoe hash. From my first grow, GSC. This is pressed kief. We look forward to the fresh primo 00 hash wash every grow...just like homemade maple syrup, local asparagus and sweet corn. The WSE GSC sugar leaves should produce some epic hash. Best part is you get to test drive the harvest way before cure.
F54BDD64-AB91-4DE4-A566-DD78C69E9277.jpeg
Looks good cr8. Took me awhile how to make hash, Ended up using a pollen/kief press? But like the maceration going on with the shoe hash. :roorrip:

I always say legit, because most of what is circulating is not legit OG Kush. The strain was mostly controlled by B Real and his crew in LA back in the 90's and early 2000's, until someone started selling clones of it to the public at the Sunset shop in West Hollywood back in 2006. I used to shoot gardens of it regularly, but didn't smoke it that often, only when hanging with B and his crew. Weed sit around with our jaws dropped and tongues hanging out of our mouths attempting to speak fluently lol

The whole reason I decided to do this grow was to get GSC circulating back into the field, as I've been having a terrible time finding the strain anywhere in California. Even tried going direct to the original breeder Berner (Cookies) through his close friends, with no luck. It seems everyone wants to be unique these days, so they're crossing everything to create new strains they can put their brand on. Plus it's not a great yielder unless you really know what you're doing, so those looking for maximum weight are not easily impressed. It's all about quality and high over quantity for me, assuming it's that way for many of you as well.

Girl Scout Cookies is my favorite go to strain for any and all occasions; keeping me happy, focused, motivated, energetic and optimistic throughout my workday, as well as socializing. It relaxes me when I'm stressed, and most importantly keeps me from strangling knuckleheads and trolls. It also helps me pass out at the end of the night; either a full bag of GSC vapors from the Volcano or a couple of deep hits from the vape pen and I'm out for the count.

Here's to hoping you love it as much as I do :passitleft:
Didn't realize GSC was phasing out in Cali.....Such a wonderful strain to grow and smoke!
I have to admit that I agree with your above assessment. And, the flavors Mm~mmm are mostly indescribably awesome. My son says it smell like a European Coffee Shop. Straight up Hashy!
Anyway these seeds will be my 4th breeder variety to add to my collection. Truly outstanding what You and Participating Sponsors have done here! :thumb:
After the first Cookie grow almost 5 years ago. I knew that i had to keep this great strains around.
So I collected on the luck of cannabliss with males for breeding. And taught myself how to "Self" pollinate to make Feminized seeds.
And its been a hot mess for a while now :rofl:

@Weed Seeds Express has been in touch with all members who have not received theri seeds and have reshipped!

If you have not been contacted, please say so :thanks:
I haven’t received mine yet. Idk if they’ve been sent.
@Weed Seeds Express has been in touch with all members who have not received theri seeds and have reshipped!

If you have not been contacted, please say so :thanks:
I haven’t received mine. I haven’t been contacted other than this thread.

I haven’t heard anything about seeds yet. No one has contacted me for my address or anything.

~Magnus
I tagged you in the DM with them this morning, did you get it and read my message?

@Magnus8 please either reply to the DM Weed Seeds Express sent you or initiate a new one with your name, address, phone and email :thanks: @Weed Seeds Express

Got a DM from @GeoFlora Nutrients letting me know wot they have sent ,,big thanks I'm looking forward to using their products on my gsc grow
I'm hoping it will arrive before I have to uppot lol I'm hoping this brexit bullshit doesn't slow it down at customs,
So I'd like to thank @Weed Seeds Express and @420 ,@GeoFlora Nutrients and everyone that's taking part in this awesome showcase of different growers with all different growing styles spread all across the world :Namaste: :thanks:

I tagged you in the DM with them this morning, did you get it and read my message?
I never received any DMs from Weed Seed so I’ll initiate one with them now. Thanks so much.

Back
Top Bottom