420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow

Got a DM from @GeoFlora Nutrients letting me know wot they have sent ,,big thanks I'm looking forward to using their products on my gsc grow
I'm hoping it will arrive before I have to uppot lol I'm hoping this brexit bullshit doesn't slow it down at customs,
So I'd like to thank @Weed Seeds Express and @420 ,@GeoFlora Nutrients and everyone that's taking part in this awesome showcase of different growers with all different growing styles spread all across the world :Namaste: :thanks:
Checked my tracking and it looks like it made it to San Fran and then got turned back to sender. DM'd @GeoFlora Nutrients to check. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Checked my tracking and it looks like it made it to San Fran and then got turned back to sender. DM'd @GeoFlora Nutrients to check. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Vet Did yours say handed in to front desk on tracking first before sent back?

The UK/Australia/Canada shipping is turning out to be more difficult than we anticipated. We're still trying, and we'll let you know more when we have more info!

Thanks again SNS and 420 I just received my gift today boy was i excited!! Ill be spreading the critter alarm by giving another grower this awesome poster I now have two of to remind me of what can enter if not kept up on. Cheers to a clean garden this year!!

20210428_130618.jpg

Thanks again SNS and 420 I just received my gift today boy was i excited!! Ill be spreading the critter alarm by giving another grower this awesome poster I now have two of to remind me of what can enter if not kept up on. Cheers to a clean garden this year!!

20210428_130618.jpg
Niceee those bugs are all ready running !!! Lol I’m still waiting for mine

I got my 420 stickers and an email from Weedseedsexpress saying that my seeds have been Fed-Exed and are expected Friday.

I would be willing to give GeoFlora nutrients a whirl. Just been using what i had laying around the house from last year so far. Let me know if they are still available. @GeoFlora Nutrients . :bong:
Thanks for the interest! Right now we have our hands full taking care of this GSC Sponsored Grow, so we're not sending out anything else for a while.

I just opened a box I have had for a few days. I thought it was something else but the above texts turned on the light bulb. :idea: It's my gallon of SNS 209. Thank you @Sierra Natural Science . This community is awesome.

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom