420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow

Dude take care of the family. We will still be here. :peace:
Well, I am, but being the "oldest brother"..."Dad"..."Hubby" ..."Grampa"...and "Uncle Mocha" has me running around like a chicken with my head cut off, and here I thought I was retired :rofl: ...and yes the nickname Mocha came from my Army days, and it still holds...In case anybody knew or cared :rofl: I'm of mixed race :thumb: Native American, African American, and just plain red blooded American...hence the Mocha nickname...

Plus my most productive time to do all of this is between 10pm and 5am when the little woman is sleeping. And here I am running off at the mouth cause I just ate 2 gummies about an hour ago...Ahh I guess I'm off to the grow room :thumb: Take care of yourself there Dano, and thanks for the kind words :passitleft:

Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

Reports from the last TEN participants awaiting seeds are looking promising, everyone's tracking says they won't be much longer.

Friendly reminder for anyone not giving back in their journals yet, to please post links to all of the sponsors who sent you free products as often as you can, without looking cheesy or spammy. It's not always easy remembering to maintain the level of gratitude and respect, we trust you'll do your best :thanks:

Thank you to everyone who's already promoting their donors :goodjob:

Woo-hoo! My seeds have arrived and I am super excited! I'll be dropping them tonight and starting my journal. I'll be posting a link here this evening for my first RDWC (or any hydro grow). So excited to grow some GSC. Thank you again @Weed Seeds Express and @420

I'm definitely nervous to be in a comparative with such great growers but excited for the knowledge that you all can share with me as I stumble a long. Have a wonderful afternoon!

I guess it's time for me to give it a go....here is my link for anyone that is interested. 1st time DIY RDWC in a small (2x4) tent lit by @Budget LED

420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by Modest Grower
I'll b popping in :goodluck:

Anyway now that I have everything for this grow I want to thank those responsible for pulling this altogether I'm grateful and thankful to b taking part in such an event :thanks:
My grow wouldn't be possible without these various sponsors
@420 ,@Weed Seeds Express ,@GeoFlora Nutrients ,@DYNOMYCO ,@ViparSpectra and earth alive soil activator,
These are the sponsors that i will b using on my grow all I can say is thank you for the opportunity to participate :thanks::circle-of-love:to all

Are we allowed to use GeoFlora and another brand of nute in this grow? I'd like to compare the GeoFlora GSCs to the other nuted GSCs.

I received my seeds this morning and a few are already soaking away if anyone would like to check out my little clown show. :ciao:

Are we allowed to use GeoFlora and another brand of nute in this grow? I'd like to compare the GeoFlora GSCs to the other nuted GSCs.
Out of respect to GeoFlora and Left Coast Wholesale for sending you all the free stuff, this comparative grow is not appropriate to give the spotlight to a non sponsored company in a trail off comparison. If you use non sponsored nutes in one of them, just don't talk about it or mention it.

I received my seeds this morning and a few are already soaking away if anyone would like to check out my little clown show. :ciao:

Right on, added to the list brother! :high-five:

Here are the journals started so far...

@BakedARea: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By BakedARea
@Baron Von Blurple: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Baron Von Blurple
@beez0404: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Beez0404
@Bill284: 420 Magazine Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Bill284
@bobrown14: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By BoBrown14
@BooWho2: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by BooWho2
@Camaro1691: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Camaro1691
@ChefDGreen: 420Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By ChefDGreen
@CigNv: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Cig
@CO Finest: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by CO Finest
@cr8grow: 420 Magazine’s Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by Cr8grow
@Dano999: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Dano999
@Dean's Greens: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Dean's Greens
@DonkeyDick: 420 Magazine’s Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By DonkeyDick
@Freak Brothers: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by Freak Brothers
@Fuzzy Duck: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Fuzzy Duck
@HashGirl: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By HashGirl
@Homer Simpson: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Homer Simpson
@Jack420: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Jack420
@Joshualuck: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by Joshualuck
@Justin Goody: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Justin Goody
@Kismet : 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Kismet
@Ljb1: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Ljb1
@Lime: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Lime
@MochaBud: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By MochaBud
@Modest Grower: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by Modest Grower
@MotaFina: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Motafina
@Moto258: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Moto258
@MrsJack420: 420 Magazine’s Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By MrsJack420
@Norcaliwood: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by Norcaliwood
@ProfessorFlora: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By ProfessorFlora
@Schnookie: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Schnookie
@VetSmoke85: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By VetSmoke85
@Websissy: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by Websissy

Still waiting on new journals to begin...

@Lil Merkaba
@Slammy Pajama
@Furcifer
@Magnus8
@XiwsX561

Please let us know if you've started your new journal with a link to it here :thanks:

I'm doing a 3 way nute comparo with GF, Prescription Blend, and something else...
You can compare GeoFlora and Prescription Blend, however do not include the something else in the comparison, as that would not be fair to all of the sponsors who sponsored your grow :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom