420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow

I top once usually around day 30 or 40 depending how they are coming along.
I just topped mine yesterday. I was 22 days + 14 as a seedling. So put me at 36 days. How do you count your veg days out of curiosity?

Post with the topping and defoliation pics below.
420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By BakedARea

Quading 2 this round and one was too far so will have 8 mains instead of 4.
I will be giving the quadline a try. I am not sure which one to select yet. Sorry but what do you mean by too far and get 8 mains? So a literal octoline instead of quad? Is there enough space that way?

I just topped mine yesterday. I was 22 days + 14 as a seedling. So put me at 36 days. How do you count your veg days out of curiosity?

Post with the topping and defoliation pics below.
420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By BakedARea

I will be giving the quadline a try. I am not sure which one to select yet. Sorry but what do you mean by too far and get 8 mains? So a literal octoline instead of quad? Is there enough space that way?
I count veg days from when they above ground and get their first leaves on other than the cotyledons. I don't stay on top of them sometimes and let them go too far to justify taking off half themselves i run 7 or 8 mains when that happens. Just take off anything that is shaded underneath if that makes any sense?

Happy Sunday, everyone! Great grows going on in this comparative!! Here are my 3 ladies. The 2 in hydroponics are 31 days above surface and the little one in soil is at day 27.

These pictures were taken just before the weekly resevoir change when the nutrients were bumped up.

20210606_142736.jpg

20210606_142726.jpg

Post in thread '420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Modest Grower' 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Modest Grower

Here is the new home of the GSC. They have plenty of room to get big and plenty of sun - 10 hours of full rays.

Can someone tell me whether we are supposed to let this thread know once our journal is online? Because mine finally is. I had to wait for my Widows to finish flowering and they took ten weeks. Plus I had to dismantle my tent and clean it with enzyme cleaner because my roommate’s dog pissed on the floor and it ran under my tent. Gross! But now it’s perfectly clean and no smell and ready for this grow. So I dropped my seeds into water yesterday morning to begin.

Here’s the address:
420 Magazine Girl Scout Cookies Comparitive Grow by Magnus

Is that what I’m supposed to do?

All my best,
~Magnus

Magnus - happy GSC growing! 420 Magazine posted this recently on this thread -
How's everyone's GSC grows coming along? :cheer:

Please share your best photos from your GSC journal here with links to the posts they're in.

Just make sure that the photo is also in your journal, and try to keep most of the discussions in your journals.

This should help entice more people to watch/subscribe to your journals.

Magnus - happy GSC growing! 420 Magazine posted this recently on this thread -
Thanks Websissy. I hadn’t seen that.

All my best,
~Magnus

Everyone has successfully started in the Official 420 Magazine GSC Comparative Grow! :goodjob:

@BakedARea: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By BakedARea
@Baron Von Blurple: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Baron Von Blurple
@beez0404: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Beez0404
@Bill284: 420 Magazine Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Bill284
@bobrown14: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By BoBrown14
@BooWho2: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by BooWho2
@Brett Blaze: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Brett Blaze
@Camaro1691: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Camaro1691
@ChefDGreen: 420Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By ChefDGreen
@CigNv: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Cig
@CO Finest: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by CO Finest
@cr8grow: 420 Magazine’s Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by Cr8grow
@Dean's Greens: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Dean's Greens
@DonkeyDick: 420 Magazine’s Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By DonkeyDick
@Emilya: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Emilya
@Freak Brothers: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by Freak Brothers
@Furcifer: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by Furcifer
@Fuzzy Duck: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Fuzzy Duck
@HashGirl: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By HashGirl
@Jack420: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Jack420
@Joshualuck: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by Joshualuck
@Justin Goody: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Justin Goody
@Kismet : 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Kismet
@Ljb1: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Ljb1
@Lil Merkaba: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Lil Merkaba
@Lime: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Lime
@Magnus8: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by Magnus
@MochaBud: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By MochaBud
@Modest Grower: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by Modest Grower
@MotaFina: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Motafina
@Moto258: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Moto258
@MrsJack420: 420 Magazine’s Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By MrsJack420
@ProfessorFlora: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By ProfessorFlora
@Schnookie: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Schnookie
@Slammy Pajama: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Slammy Pajama
@VetSmoke85: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By VetSmoke85
@Websissy: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by Websissy
@XiwsX561: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by XiwsX561

Friendly Reminders:
  • Subscribe to all of the comparative grows, so you all can help each other out.
  • When posting photo updates, please let us know what day you're on.
  • Post requests for grow support here in this thread, summarizing and linking to the issue in your journal.
  • Share your BEST photos from your grow with us here in this thread, making sure it's already in your journal
:thanks: :Namaste:

Took a couple of days but managed to check in on everyone's progress. Awesome stuff and great info sharing going on. I'm almost certain I'm subscribed to everyone's journals.

Here's some flowers for today.
IMG_20210609_211401.jpg
20210609_215828.jpg

Post in thread '420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By VetSmoke85' 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By VetSmoke85

Took a couple of days but managed to check in on everyone's progress. Awesome stuff and great info sharing going on. I'm almost certain I'm subscribed to everyone's journals.

IMG_20210609_211401.jpg
20210609_215828.jpg

Post in thread '420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By VetSmoke85' 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By VetSmoke85
VetSmoke85…wow, they look like the WSE web pics…what day since sprout and since flip? Looking great.

Everyone has successfully started in the Official 420 Magazine GSC Comparative Grow! :goodjob:

@BakedARea: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By BakedARea
@Baron Von Blurple: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Baron Von Blurple
@beez0404: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Beez0404
@Bill284: 420 Magazine Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Bill284
@bobrown14: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By BoBrown14
@BooWho2: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by BooWho2
@Brett Blaze: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Brett Blaze
@Camaro1691: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Camaro1691
@ChefDGreen: 420Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By ChefDGreen
@CigNv: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Cig
@CO Finest: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by CO Finest
@cr8grow: 420 Magazine’s Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by Cr8grow
@Dean's Greens: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Dean's Greens
@DonkeyDick: 420 Magazine’s Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By DonkeyDick
@Emilya: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Emilya
@Freak Brothers: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by Freak Brothers
@Furcifer: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by Furcifer
@Fuzzy Duck: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Fuzzy Duck
@HashGirl: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By HashGirl
@Jack420: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Jack420
@Joshualuck: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by Joshualuck
@Justin Goody: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Justin Goody
@Kismet : 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Kismet
@Ljb1: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Ljb1
@Lil Merkaba: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Lil Merkaba
@Lime: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Lime
@Magnus8: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by Magnus
@MochaBud: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By MochaBud
@Modest Grower: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by Modest Grower
@MotaFina: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Motafina
@Moto258: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Moto258
@MrsJack420: 420 Magazine’s Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By MrsJack420
@ProfessorFlora: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By ProfessorFlora
@Schnookie: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Schnookie
@Slammy Pajama: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Slammy Pajama
@VetSmoke85: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By VetSmoke85
@Websissy: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by Websissy
@XiwsX561: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by XiwsX561

Friendly Reminders:
  • Subscribe to all of the comparative grows, so you all can help each other out.
  • When posting photo updates, please let us know what day you're on.
  • Post requests for grow support here in this thread, summarizing and linking to the issue in your journal.
  • Share your BEST photos from your grow with us here in this thread, making sure it's already in your journal
:thanks: :Namaste:
Hello GSC lovers, Checking out as many comparative grows as time allows…I keep finding another and enjoying all. Learning things on same and different approaches. I have visited and hope to visit your grows and know I will enjoy all I land on. GSC is my favorite medicine for what ails. Cheers

That's how we do it on 420 :passitleft:.
Been paying attention to Vets thread he is further along than most of us. Anyone else in flower yet ? Holler at us. Liking seeing some trichs this early in flower on vets girls.

2 weeks in flower
20210609_112718.jpg

Not quite as good looking as @VetSmoke85 or @Justin Goody both much more impressive, but she's on her way :ganjamon:

Hi :420: folks:ciao:

Today Is my @Weed Seeds Express GSC plants 51 day (41st in Veg). I was super worried a few days ago because I thought my plants were dying - lower and mid fan leaves were quickly showing signs of a deficiency. Check out my thread for details. I think maybe we have turned a corner and will be able to flip to flower on Saturday (as planned) as they will have been in Veg for 6 weeks. I’ll be adding the @GeoFlora Nutrients Bloom top dressing to the 3gallon pots on Saturday and give them a good watering. I have a 6.5 ft high tent and am thinking they may get close to the top if they stretch a lot in flower. Using a @weegrow Q-1000. The plants like it. Stop by my thread and ask questions or give me tips (I’m a newer grower). Thanks!

That's 2 weeks what's the geno and what did u do for flower initiator
I can’t tell if that’s a question for me but the Geno is probably GSC or it wouldn’t be here.

Back
Top Bottom